Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS CONTROL THEIR OWN PLAY-OFF DESTINY
All they have to do is go 5-1 in the AFC North, 3-1 against the NFC North, 3-1 against the AFC South and go 1-1 against the teams they play from AFC East and West....a 12 win season....Bengals CONTROL their own destiny. :andy: Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger :andy: ...They could even lose a couple of these games and get in with a 10 win season. Our Bengals are in CONTROL of the AFC North and the road to the Play-Offs and Super Bowl VICTORY !!!....of course I spiked my Kool Aid with a little Who Dey....In 1970 the Bengals started 1-6, and in 2012 the Bengals started 3-5, both Play-Off Seasons. Just lately the Steelers started awful and Coach Tomlin jumped all over them and they went Play-Offs.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Well, one thing is for sure kevin, I always enjoy reading your optimism for this franchise/season.
Reply/Quote
I control my ability to become a unicorn.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 08:23 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: I control my ability to become a unicorn.

Please don't show anyone your horn when you do!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Man it's depressing that we need to be reminded of this after 2 weeks lol usually we make it to at least week 5-6 before this even starts coming up
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I knew I was in for a shot of optimism when I saw who posted this.  And I certainly need it. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
I applaud your optimism Kevin ThumbsUp But this team isn't making the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2017, 01:03 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I applaud your optimism Kevin  ThumbsUp  But this team isn't making the playoffs.

Just remember those two magic words.. 
C O N S P I R A C Y  T H E O R I E S.. Wink 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
That lifted my spirits, at least for this weekend Wink well done.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2017, 11:39 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Man it's depressing that we need to be reminded of this after 2 weeks lol usually we make it to at least week 5-6 before this even starts coming up

Because Marvin is ambitious and his goal is for this conversation during preseason.
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 07:01 PM)kevin Wrote: All they have to do is go 5-1 in the AFC North,  3-1 against the NFC North, 3-1 against the AFC South and go 1-1 against the teams they play from AFC East and West....a 12 win season....Bengals CONTROL their own destiny.    :andy:  Who Dey  Who Dey  Who Dey  Tiger  Who Dey  Tiger  Who Dey  Tiger  :andy: ...They could even lose a couple of these games and get in with a 10 win season.  Our Bengals are in CONTROL of the AFC North and the road to the Play-Offs and Super Bowl VICTORY  !!!....of course I spiked my Kool Aid with a little Who Dey....In 1970 the Bengals started 1-6, and in 2012 the Bengals started 3-5, both Play-Off Seasons.  Just lately the Steelers started awful and Coach Tomlin jumped all over them and they went Play-Offs.

[Image: tenor.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2017, 10:21 PM)GodFather Wrote: Because Marvin is ambitious and his goal is for this conversation during preseason.

All hope is not lost lol the Bengals still control their own destiny for the 2018 season!
Reply/Quote
Is that all ... pfffftt no sweat .
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 07:01 PM)kevin Wrote: All they have to do is go 5-1 in the AFC North,  3-1 against the NFC North, 3-1 against the AFC South and go 1-1 against the teams they play from AFC East and West....a 12 win season....Bengals CONTROL their own destiny.    :andy:  Who Dey  Who Dey  Who Dey  Tiger  Who Dey  Tiger  Who Dey  Tiger  :andy: ...They could even lose a couple of these games and get in with a 10 win season.  Our Bengals are in CONTROL of the AFC North and the road to the Play-Offs and Super Bowl VICTORY  !!!....of course I spiked my Kool Aid with a little Who Dey....In 1970 the Bengals started 1-6, and in 2012 the Bengals started 3-5, both Play-Off Seasons.  Just lately the Steelers started awful and Coach Tomlin jumped all over them and they went Play-Offs.

I agree bro....
at 0-2 we have the league right where we want them....
Sarcasm .. Hilarious

look out G.B. here we come....!!!!!!!   
   Freakout
Reply/Quote
Doesn't every team?
Reply/Quote
I control my own ability to not deuce in my pants...

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
We're on to Green Bay.

[Image: tenor.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2017, 10:22 PM)GodFather Wrote: [Image: tenor.gif]

Wow, you bring out the most famous of the Doctor Who's. [Ug, I'm showing my age.] This team really does need Tom Baker to come in and take them back several drafts to fix their mistakes.

Reply/Quote
Hmmmm.... we're 0-2 in the Division. Shitsburgh and Baltimore are 2-0 in the Division. Playoffs you say???
Reply/Quote
(09-21-2017, 07:01 PM)kevin Wrote: All they have to do is go 5-1 in the AFC North,  3-1 against the NFC North, 3-1 against the AFC South and go 1-1 against the teams they play from AFC East and West....a 12 win season....Bengals CONTROL their own destiny.   ...They could even lose a couple of these games and get in with a 10 win season.  Our Bengals are in CONTROL of the AFC North and the road to the Play-Offs and Super Bowl VICTORY  !!!....of course I spiked my Kool Aid with a little Who Dey....In 1970 the Bengals started 1-6, and in 2012 the Bengals started 3-5, both Play-Off Seasons.  Just lately the Steelers started awful and Coach Tomlin jumped all over them and they went Play-Offs.

You forgot the first step:

Score a touchdown.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote