Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No comp picks for the Bengals

Reply/Quote
The NFL released the comp draft picks. Cincinnati missed out on a 4th rounder because as usual John Ross couldn't stay on the field

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The John Ross draft pick screws us again....

Reply/Quote
Who did we sign last year? Hendrickson, Awuzie, Hilton, Ogunjobi and more. I wasn't counting on one. Was surprised to see people predicting us getting one.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 06:59 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Who did we sign last year? Hendrickson, Awuzie, Hilton, Ogunjobi and more. I wasn't counting on one. Was surprised to see people predicting us getting one.

If Ross would have played just a little bit more it was reported we would have had an extra 4th.

Reply/Quote
Okay so enlighten me. If there are two third round compensatory picks does that mean there are 2 more picks in the third round for a total of 34 picks now in round 3?
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 06:51 PM)casear2727 Wrote: The John Ross draft pick screws us again....

The gift that keeps on giving!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 06:51 PM)casear2727 Wrote: The John Ross draft pick screws us again....

The Ghost of Al Davis decided to haunt us, for crippling Bo Jackson.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Every time I hear or see about former Bengal John Ross, it's beyond cringe.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Every time a Bengal fan says the name John Ross, we lose more picks.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 07:34 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Okay so enlighten me. If there are two third round compensatory picks does that mean there are 2 more picks in the third round for a total of 34 picks now in round 3?

Yes. They are added at the end of each round they are awarded in the order of the list the NFL released.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 07:34 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Okay so enlighten me. If there are two third round compensatory picks does that mean there are 2 more picks in the third round for a total of 34 picks now in round 3?

A lot of picks in the 3rd round this year.  9 extra picks:  #65 to #105. 

Reply/Quote
(03-15-2022, 07:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The Ghost of Al Davis decided to haunt us, for crippling Bo Jackson.

Thought Bengals broke that curse when winning their first playoff game since then against the Raiders. 

But once again it rears its ugly head. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Was so mad when John Ross was drafted that I walked straight out of the PBS draft party and complained the entire drive home.

Was hoping somehow he would prove me wrong but I still feel the exact same way about him to this day.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2022, 12:12 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Was so mad when John Ross was drafted that I walked straight out of the PBS draft party and complained the entire drive home.

Was hoping somehow he would prove me wrong but I still feel the exact same way about him to this day.

That's how I was on the first day because I wanted the Safety that went to the Chargers. Then I said, "Well maybe this will give Dalton someone to throw to other than AJ."

Nope.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Guys not even with the Bengals anymore and he’s still screwing us.
Reply/Quote
Unfortunate.
Depending on how the rest of FA goes and how the board falls in Rd 1, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bengals trade back from 31 to get some extra picks for their depth.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote