Sheldon Rankins
Andrew Billings
Will Fuller
Josh Doctson
Michael Thomas
Ryan Kelly
Emmanuel Ogbah
William Jackson

Lot of good players - many not listed.  We have a lot of options.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Doctson
Thomas
Reed
Billings
Smith
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Josh Doctson (obviously)
Darron Lee
Jarran Reed
Andrew Billings
Kevin Dodd
William Jackson III
Ryan Kelly
Michael Thomas (Bengals like him although I would hope they trade back if they want him because he's not worth #24 IMO)
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Kenny Clark
Dodd
Billings
Jaylon Smith (if passes physical)
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2016, 10:02 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Derron Lee is still on the board?  With that natural speed and tackling ability, along with the #20 of Pro muscle that he will put on..  A 10 year starter, easily.

I agree the fact that he is still there is laughable. I haven't seen a mock draft or simulator where he is available at 24. It kind of kills the credibility of this board draft, but if he were there the Bengals should sprint to the podium and then get the best WR available in the second.

To be realistic I think we should not select Lee because he will not be there on draft day.

Based on this mock it would be:

WR-Doctson
DT- NKemdiche (Could easily be the best player in this draft, just a knucklehead, and Marv has a good track record for the most part with knuckleheads)

*Just In- NFL Network- Out for the 2016 season and still suffering from nerve damage that is effecting his walking and flexibility of toes in the foot.*
LB- Jaylon Smith (I think everyone loves the guy, but too big of a risk in the first round)

No longer a consideration for the first - should be 3rd round or later for the risk
Reply/Quote
I'd go with DE Kevin Dodd or OLB Darron Lee.
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2016, 02:38 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: I agree the fact that he is still there is laughable. I haven't seen a mock draft or simulator where he is available at 24. It kind of kills the credibility of this board draft, but if he were there the Bengals should sprint to the podium and then get the best WR available in the second.

To be realistic I think we should not select Lee because he will not be there on draft day.

Based on this mock it would be:

WR-Doctson
DT- NKemdiche (Could easily be the best player in this draft, just a knucklehead, and Marv has a good track record for the most part with knuckleheads)

*Just In- NFL Network- Out for the 2016 season and still suffering from nerve damage that is effecting his walking and flexibility of toes in the foot.*
LB- Jaylon Smith (I think everyone loves the guy, but too big of a risk in the first round)

No longer a consideration for the first - should be 3rd round or later for the risk

Thanks for the update, damn too bad for him. I think i would still take him in the 3rd.

He was that good of a player and if he could get back to that someday it would definately be worth the gamble IMHO.
Reply/Quote
Lee
Reed
Doctson
Billings
Reply/Quote