Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS are On The Clock RD 2 (Nominations)
(04-25-2016, 08:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: TJ Green S Clemson
Emanuel Ogbah DE Okla St.
Christian Westerman G  Arizona St.
Kentrell Brothers ILB Missouri

Just to throw out a few names of players near the top of their respective positional prospect ranking, with 1st and 2nd round grades, that are still on the board.

Ogbah went 26th to Seattle 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 07:48 PM)Shady Wrote: Take a chance on Jaylon Smith?

I would.
Reply/Quote
Kenny Clark, Nick Martin, Sterling Shepherd, Calhoun, Darian Thompson, deion Jones. awesome choices in that order.
Reply/Quote
Kenny Clark seems like a perfect choice here
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
I think LBer might have just moved to highest priority at this pick with us dropping the Hawk. 

Scooby Wright, anyone?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 09:19 AM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Kenny Clark seems like a perfect choice here

Yeah, also Adolphus Washington, Hassan Ridgeway are a couple other DT's i wouldn't mind here.

Oh and that Valentine guy out of Nebraska. Might be a little early for him though.
Reply/Quote
Boyd and our WRs go from a need in the draft to a stacked position. Pull the trigger and give Andy more weapons. Can't have too many
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 01:02 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I think LBer might have just moved to highest priority at this pick with us dropping the Hawk. 

Scooby Wright, anyone?

No lol dropping hawk does not make LB highest priority.

I do like scooby wright but i think he'll go in rounds 3-4 so this pick would be a little high 
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 07:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm sensing a theme in your choices

WRs?
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 05:17 PM)bfine32 Wrote: If we went BPA according to NFL.COM the player would be HASSAN RIDEGWAY/ DT.

Highest rated WR left is STERLING SHEPARD

OLB: SU'A CRAVENS

DE: SHILIQUE CALHOUN

Inerior Olineman: CHRISTIAM WESTERMAN

CB: WILL REDMOND

MLB: SCOOBY WRIGHT

Shil would be a steal here.

Calhoun or Ridgeway i would be very happy with.
Reply/Quote