Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS vs CHARGERS PREDICTIONS
20-16 Bengals. A QB named Joe drives them down for the winning score with 34 seconds left. Demons are exercised. Live chickens breathe collective sigh of relief. Bo Jackson smiles and the football gods shine their countenance upon our team. (could happen)
I know who I am! I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude!
Reply/Quote
I've got to go with:

Bengals: 28
Lightning Dolts: 13

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Expecting a low scoring affair with both QB's being harassed big time by the D-lines.

16-13 Bengals.

Bad refereeing, very sloppy game cause there was no Preseason.
Reply/Quote
Zac has been scouting them on Hard Knocks.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
49-16 Bengals.. Burrow is gonna throw for 5 TDs too..
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Chargers 20

Burrow and Mixon 2 TDs each. Green and Ross TDs are both 30+ yards.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 20
Chargers 17
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
Bengals 86 Chargers 10

Joe Burrow throws 8 TD's to shatter all the rookie records on his way to a perfect 16-0 season and Super Bowl win.

Honestly though? Idk Chargers 20 Bengals 13? Maybe I'm wrong but so many new parts and no strong offseason or presason games for us to start the year I think we will probably start off slow to the disappointment of many.

Hope I'm wrong though, but that's my expectation. Probably best I hope for is every equally starts off slow lol
Reply/Quote
Chargers 24, Bengals 20

Until I see our LB's able to cover RB's and TE's, I'm worried about Ekeler and Henry in the passing game, and I think Tyrod will look to them early and often. Joe's first game at NFL speed and he's bound to make a mistake or two that puts the defense in a bad spot.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2020, 05:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Expecting a low scoring affair with both QB's being harassed big time by the D-lines.

16-13 Bengals.

Bad refereeing, very sloppy game cause there was no Preseason.

That's pretty much what I'm expecting as well. Cept I'll say the Bengals finally get it together late and pull a bit away.

Bengals 23

Chargers 13
Reply/Quote
24-21 Bengals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
27-13 Bengals! I-75 Joe puts on a show and our D blows our minds!
Reply/Quote
20 to 13 Bengals as they hold on late to stop Chargers from scoring. Mixon is the star with over 20 Carrie's for 125 yards and a TD.
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna go low scoring sloppy peewee looking kinda game and say Bengals 9 chargers 6. Fat Randy misses an extra point after a penalty pushes the try back, but makes up for it with a game winning FG with less than 2 minutes to go.
Reply/Quote
I look for a fair amount of turnovers in this game.Plus sloppy play.Bengals 20-17.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 10:00 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Chargers 27 Bengals 3 Who are we kidding? A rookie QB who never faced an NFL defense.

Dalton won his first start for a team many predicted wouldn't win a game...even though he didn't finish the game.  
Reply/Quote
I really want to believe the hype for this year, but I think the team will take some time to gel.

As such...
Bengals - 17
Chargers - 21
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 10:28 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Total blowout. SD has to travel during the COVID season and runs into the rookie buzz saw Joe Burrow who puts up points early. Chargers and Tyrod aren't built to light up the score board. Bengals new D shows off.

Very difficult to predict the outcome of this as we have no home field advantage,the chargers are considered a playoff team and they are going to be a tough out.I believe our Bengals will struggle early,but I am saying they will pull it out in the fourth quarter.I am praying our qb stays healthy as they will be after him all game. He will figure out what they are trying to do and win this one.WE NEED THIS GAME. WHO-DEY ALL DAY.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2020, 09:31 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: That's pretty much what I'm expecting as well. Cept I'll say the Bengals finally get it together late and pull a bit away.

Bengals 23

Chargers 13

Very sound prediction.
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 27-23
Reply/Quote