Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS vs CHARGERS PREDICTIONS
Take it to the bank:

Winning 23-20 on a last-second Phat Randy upright-dinger, the Bengals are Smooth Jimmy Apollo's...

[Image: YPy36szlti9eeZ5EaEnAVU4dTWSrrPM_xrQRnTN1...7ebf0ff70a]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2020, 01:42 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Dalton won his first start for a team many predicted wouldn't win a game...even though he didn't finish the game.  

Yeah that was the Browns though, and I do recall Gradkowski chucking a TD to AJ while the Browns kinda stood around. I don't think we'll get such treatment from Bosa, Ingram, and Heyward.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
29 - 10 Bengals
Reply/Quote
I see many are seeing the importance of some field goals by Randy, considering rookie QB first game reps.

I'm ready for some Bengals....Make this decade THE ROARING 20's.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
If Joe Burrow has to throw more than 35 times, the Bengals will become Charger bait. If the run game shows up, however, Cincinnati will win convincingly.

Have I mentioned lately how much I despise the Chargers? That will always be sorehead Dan Fouts’ team to me and I want them destroyed every time they play the Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2020, 08:45 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: If Joe Burrow has to throw more than 35 times, the Bengals will become Charger bait.  If the run game shows up, however, Cincinnati will win convincingly.  

Have I mentioned lately how much I despise the Chargers?  That will always be sorehead Dan Fouts’ team to me and I want them destroyed every time they play the Bengals.

Fouts still hasn't fully thawed out.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 07:38 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Tough call with no preseason.  One thing I would love to see, the first offensive possession is a passing play and Burrow completes it for big gain to any receiver.  Get him started right out of the gates.  

I expect both teams defense will probably be a bigger factor again given no preseason, so a low scoring game.

Bengals 17
Chargers 10

It would be nice to see Burrow let it rip first play, but we all know it'll be a run up the gut for 1 yard.
Reply/Quote
Its so hard to predict a game like this after an offseason like we had. I think it could be sloppy but I think it will be a run and stop the run affair. I expect to see a lot of our running game in Burrow's first start. I think Mixon gets going and Burrow has a solid rookie debut. If the defense can play to the level of their potential, we should win.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Cell phone power replenishing devices 20
Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Chargers 17
Reply/Quote
5-2 Bengals.

In a defensive battle the game is tied 2-2 heading into the two minute warning. Bynes picks off Tyrod Taylor and returns it to the 35 with just under 10 seconds to play.

Fat Randy hits a 52 yard game winner as time expires. Zak Taylor takes the team out for a late night McDonalds meal. Randy eats 17 Big Macs.
Reply/Quote
Chargers 21
Bengals 13

Burrows first game - unlike many people on here, I think there are going to be growing pains this season like all rookie QBs have. Chargers D is pretty good and Bengals D needs to show a ton of improvement this year.
For the gamblers - The Chargers are favored by 3 and I saw that they have covered the spread on their last 5 opening day games.
Reply/Quote
Joey Bosa introduces himself to Joe Burrow way too often and creates turnovers.

Chargers 24
Bengals 13
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2020, 12:22 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: 5-2 Bengals.

In a defensive battle the game is tied 2-2 heading into the two minute warning. Bynes picks off Tyrod Taylor and returns it to the 35 with just under 10 seconds to play.

Fat Randy hits a 52 yard game winner as time expires. Zak Taylor takes the team out for a late night McDonalds meal. Randy eats 17 Big Macs.

They taking the team bus through the drive thru? Or did the dining areas of McDonald's open back up down there?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
They go from Philip Rivers to Tyrod Taylor? Herbert could be Bortles. Kennan Allen is no AJ Green He's barely better than Boyd. Nick Vigil and a 6th round draft pick are playing prominent roles on their defense. Honestly even without Geno ill be severely disappointed if we lose this. Im a Bengal fan though so I half expect it.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2020, 10:07 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: They go from Philip Rivers to Tyrod Taylor? Herbert could be Bortles. Kennan Allen is no AJ Green He's barely better than Boyd. Nick Vigil and a 6th round draft pick are playing prominent roles on their defense. Honestly even without Geno ill be severely disappointed if we lose this. Im a Bengal fan though so I half expect it.
I agree we should win this game and Burrow needs to show us that he can transition from college ball to the Pros
Reply/Quote
Chargers 27
Bengals 20

Eckler and Hunter Henry have a big day versus our linebackers and Bobby Hart has a rough day vs. Ingram or Bosa.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2020, 10:00 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Chargers 27 Bengals 3 Who are we kidding? A rookie QB who never faced an NFL defense.

You seriously think Burrow, Mixon, Green, Ross, Boyd, or Higgins doesn't at least get 1TD? 
Reply/Quote
I don't care about a rookie QB starting this game, Mixon is going to run wild.

Bengals 24 - Chargers 10
Reply/Quote
lots of assumptions here but ..assuming our OL plays well and our D isnt like last yr
And now factoring Burrow into the equation and no Phil Rivers
Bengals: 27
LA Chargers: 20
Reply/Quote