Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BLM Protestors Mock Shooting Victim
(08-03-2022, 11:24 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Which they did.  Did you watch the video?  That poor woman and her kids went through hell and then had a-holes protesting the shooting mock and belittle her.  

The protestors did nothing of the sort. I explained that things got heated and I understood why. Your feeling toward BLM tainted your view.

(08-03-2022, 11:24 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: If you bothered to read the post with the video in it I addressed that.  There will generally be a cooling off period after such an event.  This is done to provide as complete a picture as possible when it is finally released so there will be no credible allegations of a cover up.  It also allows for anger over the incident to cool off, as there are always some who will use the release to inflame others and incite action regardless of how justified the shooting is.  Lastly, and this is related to the first point, it helps stave off ambulance chasing scumbags like Ben Crump from flaming the flames so he can profit off the city's desire to make the whole thing go away.

I never heard of Ben Crump before you started continuously complaining about him. Your pet project posts aside I explained earlier that better, quicker communication would help these situations. Certainly more than a "cooling off period" where anyone can throw out a theory.

(08-03-2022, 11:24 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This kind of blasé dismissal of the plight of actual victims of crime is probably the thing I most loathe about the modern far-left.  That woman went through hell and was then berated by protestors there to stick up for a POS human being who tried to murder her and her children.  Good to see where your priorities are. 

something something broad brush something...

You let your hate blind you from what was said. I feel bad for you, honestly. I'd take some time off from the social media for awhile. It's good for the mind and the soul.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 11:51 AM)GMDino Wrote: The protestors did nothing of the sort.  I explained that things got heated and I understood why.  Your feeling toward BLM tainted your view.

So you didn't watch the video?  

Quote:I never heard of Ben Crump before you started continuously complaining about him.  Your pet project posts aside I explained earlier that better, quicker communication would help these situations.  Certainly more than a "cooling off period" where anyone can throw out a theory.

Oh, since you've never heard of him then never mind.  He's an infamous race grifter and ambulance chasing profiteer.  He makes completely baseless accusations, which are often subsequently proven false (see the Ohio teen shooting in which he claimed she was unarmed despite clear video evidence to the contrary), in order to inflame emotion and get the relevant government to settle quickly to make it all go away.  In short, he's just your type of guy.

Quote:something something broad brush something...

You let your hate blind you from what was said.  I feel bad for you, honestly.  I'd take some time off from the social media for awhile.  It's good for the mind and the soul.

What was said?  You mean like, "shut up, *****" and "so, you're still alive"?  Thank you for the life advice and your "feeling bad", it's nice to know you care.   Wink

As for the broad brush, I see it everyday, literally every single day I'm at work.  If anything my brush isn't broad enough. Sorry that shoe fits so well, though.
Reply/Quote