Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOARD FEATURES (Fixes, Options & Updates)
I will be sharing info and updates on the board features as things go along. Here are a couple to start...

The rep feature should now be working correctly. It should allow you to rep as many times as you want. Because the board is brand new, I just started everyone off with 5 rep points to give. When you advance through the user levels, which I'll post soon, your points will increase and neg rep will be available.

As you know, when you post, your avatar and info are on the left hand side. But, if you want more of the feel from the other board...with the avatar and info at the top of each post...just go to User CP>Edit Options>Thread View Options...and uncheck "classic mode".
Reply/Quote
I'm already in classic mode and it has a nice feel.

I like the grey you've added. Easier on the Eyes. I do hope you consider my suggestion about staking out claim as the 'Official Memebers Home' or some variation of it.

I like that we can now see how many members ( ie 16 members are viewing this forum ) are in a certain forum.

I personally would like to lose the entire list of members once we enter a forum. But that may just be me.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:07 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote:  I do hope you consider my suggestion about staking out claim as the 'Official Memebers Home' or some variation of it.
I actually do like that, and might try to use some version of it in a new logo. I'll let other people weigh in and see what they think about it.
Reply/Quote
Just did register, but I did not see any options for bolding or italicizing, that sort of thing.

Are those text options available here?

FSII Big Grin
Reply/Quote
Maybe i am just overlooking it, but how do you give reps?
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 12:52 AM)RetroBengal Wrote: Maybe i am just overlooking it, but how do you give reps?

Thumbs up 'rate' at bottom left.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 12:59 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Thumbs up 'rate' at bottom left.

Thanks, you get my first rep on here Wink
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 10:50 PM)FanStuckInIndy Wrote: Just did register, but I did not see any options for bolding or italicizing, that sort of thing.

Are those text options available here?

FSII  Big Grin

Top left just above the text box when replying
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
'Holic, fantastic job you've done. 251 members (when I last looked) is amazing. Just a couiple of questions:

1) Does the board think it's on GMT or something? The time seems a little crazy.

2) Would you consider a ticket re-sale section like on the old board? Once we get closer to the season, of course.

Thanks
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2015, 10:43 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: 'Holic, fantastic job you've done.  251 members (when I last looked) is amazing.  Just a couiple of questions:

1) Does the board think it's on GMT or something?  The time seems a little crazy.

2) Would you consider a ticket re-sale section like on the old board?  Once we get closer to the season, of course.  

Thanks

1) Yeah man, I meant to get that fixed. On my to do list.

2) Yes, that will be included at some point.
Reply/Quote
I've noticed you do not "time out" on this Board. For instance I logged in last night and was still logged in this morning.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 11:58 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I've noticed you do not "time out" on this Board. For instance I logged in last night and was still logged in this morning.

Because once you sign up, your soul belongs to them. Cool
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
What kind of security does this joint have? Like...is it pretty vulnerable to hacking? It seems like it would be since we're not paying for it.

If so, we should pay for it. I'd be willing to drop some loot on it to make sure this place doesn't get dismantled by some random butthurt idiot.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 01:51 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: What kind of security does this joint have?  Like...is it pretty vulnerable to hacking?  It seems like it would be since we're not paying for it.

If so, we should pay for it.  I'd be willing to drop some loot on it to make sure this place doesn't get dismantled by some random butthurt idiot.

I would be willing to donate as well
I know some have a distain for me
BUT my motives and intentions are good :)
Reply/Quote
Anybody else having issues with their posts not displaying?

Hope someone sees this

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 07:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Anybody else having issues with their posts not displaying?

Hope someone sees this

I've seen a couple of other people having this issue. Is it while quoting or just new replies?
Reply/Quote
Any way to get an option to jump back to the top, when you get to the bottom of a thread page?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 08:12 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Any way to get an option to jump back to the top, when you get to the bottom of a thread page?

Go to the very bottom of the page, right above where it says MyBB Group. 
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 08:02 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I've seen a couple of other people having this issue. Is it while quoting or just new replies?

They were quotes. Also I did them at work where we use ie. I've never had the problem at home on chrome.

I will say when the board first got running I could not even load it properly at work; however, than has worked itself out. I'm sure my boss is not pleased.

Reply/Quote
Did you guys change the format of the board?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote