Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
BOOM!!
[Image: Gaddafi-raining-shoes.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
[Image: img.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 06:43 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: 7-9 was my post draft, preseason prediction.

Just to pull the chains of guys like you!

Wager

They go 7-9 I leave foreever, they go 8-8 or above you say adios to the board
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 09:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Wager

They go 7-9 I leave foreever, they go 8-8 or above you say adios to the board

Fortunately, it's not about me or you.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 06:04 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Not at all.  Complete peace, not watching ANY games at all. Just catching the 'aftermath' on the website.

(Kind of like the 'Radio Guys Game Recap'.  Just being real) 

If this doesn't make it 27 years in a row under the scenario described, I will eat crow, but not really worried about having to bib up and belly up.

You wear a bib?

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 10:04 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Fortunately, it's not about me or you.

Oh I disagree.  It seems to be ALL about you.   Whatever
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2018, 07:47 PM)McC Wrote: If 2 wins to start out don't necessarily make you a SB contender, why does one loss on the road to a good team with a QB we've never been able to control suddenly make you bums?

Desperation.

Last week it was killing him so badly that he didn't have enough to squeal and cry about that he started a thread about pretending what would go wrong.

Some people just can't go very long without whining.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 11:33 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Desperation.

Last week it was killing him so badly that he didn't have enough to squeal and cry about that he started a thread about pretending what would go wrong.

Some people just can't go very long without whining.

Yeah, he seems to be happy they lost.  Good thing there's not a lot of members here with his attitude.
Reply/Quote
Little too early for "Told ya so Booms" going off.

Simply staying the course with my optimism and tipping my hat to Panthers this time.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
My wager is still on the table, I offered prior to this road win

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 07:19 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: My wager is still on the table, I offered prior to this road win

He will mysteriously disappear from this thread.  Probably won't see him on here for a while, until we lose again.  Some fan!   Whatever
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 07:48 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: He will mysteriously disappear from this thread.  Probably won't see him on here for a while, until we lose again.  Some fan!   Whatever

He is as devastated as the Browns fans today. He was getting ready for a sequel thread to "BOOM". Now he has to wait until we lose again.

Reply/Quote
Cool   Do you kiss your mom with that mouth!  Shocked
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 02:15 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Yeah, he seems to be happy they lost.  Good thing there's not a lot of members here with his attitude.

Agree.  Fan attitudes and opinions could affect the Bengals play.  Yawn
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 07:48 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: He will mysteriously disappear from this thread.  Probably won't see him on here for a while, until we lose again.  Some fan!   Whatever

Wrong again Grasshopper!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 09:33 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Wrong again Grasshopper!

Boom....the other shoe just kicked you in the azz and ended up in your mouth.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 09:36 PM)Beaker Wrote: Boom....the other shoe just kicked you in the azz and ended up in your mouth.

Not until January.  Time will tell!
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 09:38 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Not until January.  Time will tell!

LOL

I see you decided to double down rooting against "your team". 

Pathetic

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 09:42 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: LOL

I see you decided to double down rooting against "your team". 

Pathetic

I haven't doubled down on anything.

I'm just not afraid to say, after 26 years, it's hope for the best, but expect the worst.

AND ..... there's more to life than NFL football.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 09:36 PM)Beaker Wrote: Boom....the other shoe just kicked you in the azz and ended up in your mouth.

[Image: UVVvH1A.gif?noredirect]

Reply/Quote