Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Zeitler choosing between Saints and Browns
Quote:According to Jason Cole of B/R, free agent G Kevin Zeitler appears to be choosing between either the Saints or the Browns as his next team. Cole adds that the Jaguars are appear to be out of the mix for him as of now.

Goodbye Zeitler, I hate this cheap organization

http://nfltraderumors.co/?p=182714
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Yes, 5 years 60 million deal. This is your Bengals. Why even draft a guy that improves to let him leave. Don't even draft guys with any potential???
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
I've seriously had just about enough of this organization
Reply/Quote
Zeitler is not worth that money, he is a good pass protecter but a bad run blocker at this time. We need more of a guy
that can do both at RG. DJ Fluker or Chance Warmack would be great pickups for us.

Zeit will pick the Saints i bet. Doesn't matter if the Browns overpay, they are still shunned.

The Browns are literally the ugliest girl at the dance as a Brown fan said lol
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 02:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Zeitler is not worth that money, he is a good pass protecter but a bad run blocker at this time. We need more of a guy
that can do both at RG. DJ Fluker or Chance Warmack would be great pickups for us.

Zeit will pick the Saints i bet. Doesn't matter if the Browns overpay, they are still shunned.

Plus, the Saints have always valued their guards and have paid them top money.
Reply/Quote
I would pull a Carson Palmer if I am Andy and refuse to play.
Reply/Quote
We can actually replace Z better than Whit. Theoretically we should have the money now, but Mike Brown probably thinks losing the big 3 and more just helps roll over more funds for next years free agents (that will sign elsewhere).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Paul I beg of you rise from the grave and take your son with you!  Pray
Reply/Quote
Why AJ Green stay here?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 02:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Zeitler is not worth that money, he is a good pass protecter but a bad run blocker at this time. We need more of a guy

Zeitler is worth the money....because that's what someone is willing to pay for him. 

Same with Whit. The market is dictating what these players are worth and the Bengals aren't willing to pay up. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
KZ is not that good... Do these teams look at film?
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 03:13 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Zeitler is worth the money....because that's what someone is willing to pay for him. 

Same with Whit. The market is dictating what these players are worth and the Bengals aren't willing to pay up. 

Thank you.  The market, the NFL, is saying that top guards are worth $10 million per year.  Just because the Bengals do not value the position that much does not mean the rest of the league doesn't.
Reply/Quote
Big Z is a good player, but he's not worth 12 million a year. That is a ton of money to tie up in a RG seriously you can get a top corner or DE for that kinda money and which will have more impact ? Plenty of serviceable guards in the 8 million range.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 03:13 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Zeitler is worth the money....because that's what someone is willing to pay for him. 

Plus the salary cap is rising rapidly. If you compare it to contracts even 3-4 years ago it is inflating rapidly.

Since 2012...the cap has increased by $47 million.
Reply/Quote
We keep our own...

Until it's time to pay them
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 03:17 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Plus the salary cap is rising rapidly. If you compare it to contracts even 3-4 years ago it is inflating rapidly.

Since 2012...the cap has increased by $47 million.

And it will continue to go up at new television money comes in.
Reply/Quote
Letting our 2 best offensive lineman walk out the door.

I would not blame Dalton one bit if he just pulled a Carson Palmer and says to hell with it
Reply/Quote
Zeitler will be the highest paid guard in the NFL today and If you don't think that's to much to pay for him than you simply are out of touch with reality.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 03:23 PM)Okeana Wrote: Zeitler will be the highest paid guard in the NFL today and If you don't think that's to much to pay for him than you simply are out of touch with reality.

But since 2012 the cap has risen $47 million.

Paying Zeitler $12 million a year today is equivalent to paying him $9 million a year back then.

The rise in the cap has inflated contracts by 25%. The same thing is happening in the NBA.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2017, 03:15 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: Thank you.  The market, the NFL, is saying that top guards are worth $10 million per year.  Just because the Bengals do not value the position that much does not mean the rest of the league doesn't.

It's basic economics. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote