Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BUNGLE 4 BURROW COMPLETE
(12-30-2019, 11:22 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Burrow will probably make the team 8-8 with the untalented coaches and majority of underproducing players we have. Without Burrow 2-14. Getting 8 games from one player alone is huuuuuuuuuuge.

The dude is impressive alright but he will need some help around here to get to 8 wins.

Namely, play calling and the Coordinators need to change. Zac needs to stay away from the play calling job.

But it couldn't be a better time to get the first pick of the Draft with this guy available.

Probably the best QB I have watched play in college ever. I watch this guy and I could see him turn this team around.

Crazy I know but that is how good this guy looks. No panic, feels a pocket like no one else, most accurate QB you will ever
see. He has an underrated arm the more I look at his only so called weakness etc.

(12-30-2019, 11:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m not even going to begin to speculate yet on what our record will be, but adding a QB like Burrow and a LT like Jonah Williams should certainly move the needle a bit.

Now let’s hope for once they go all out and not only add a couple more day 1 starters through the draft, but also some good FA’s. Not Preston Brown or Bobby Hart types.

The truth.

(12-30-2019, 11:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why should we change our uniforms? They’re one of the only good things about this team...

The only change I’d make is swap out our normal whites for the color rush whites.

Yes, still like our uniforms and we have the best helmets in the NFL. Only thing to be proud of this season lol.

That, and we get Joe Burrow next season. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 11:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, still like our uniforms and we have the best helmets in the NFL. Only thing to be proud of this season lol.

The Cleveland Browns are going to have from what I read, a completely new uniform design for their team in 2020. I hope that they once and for all change to a different color in the spectrum and leave us with the orange. The Brown family have no association with that organization anymore. It irks me that they seem similar in some respect, they kinda look like our 70s uniforms. 

I wonder if they'll keeep their elf or the dawg and include them in their helmets and hopefully got to a blue color or something more asinine. 
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2019, 10:55 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: You just encapsulated all my off-season fears in one outstanding post!

I don't want to add any more off-season fears to your fears but my fear is that he refuses to play for the Bengals a la Manning. Nervous
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2019, 11:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, I understand all that and we are keeping Zac so it is a moot point.

Just have to hope Zac gets this coaching thing down and hires another dude to call the plays and just goes to coaching.

Burrow is a great start to help Zac out, cannot miss pick IMHO.

I agree that with Burrow coming we will need a new scheme to fit his talents and Zac needs to concentrate on the big picture and delegate the smaller things to the coordinators. Their should be a lot more talented coaches who would jump at the chance to work with Burrow and the offense as a whole.
Reply/Quote
I feel like were getting a slightly shorter more accurate and mobile Roethlisberger. Just hope he stays healthy and bring someone like Mariota in that can win a game in a pinch.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 12:28 AM)Bengalitis Wrote: The Cleveland Browns are going to have from what I read, a completely new uniform design for their team in 2020. I hope that they once and for all change to a different color in the spectrum and leave us with the orange. The Brown family have no association with that organization anymore. It irks me that they seem similar in some respect, they kinda look like our 70s uniforms. 

I wonder if they'll keeep their elf or the dawg and include them in their helmets and hopefully got to a blue color or something more asinine. 

The Stains definitely need a change to their uniforms. The dawg sounds like something they ought to think about.

We have the best helmets and sometimes uniforms and the Stains have the ugliest IMO.

Could never be a Stain fan, don't understand why anyone is.

(12-31-2019, 01:02 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I agree that with Burrow coming we will need a new scheme to fit his talents and Zac needs to concentrate on the big picture and delegate the smaller things to the coordinators. Their should be a lot more talented coaches who would jump at the chance to work with Burrow and the offense as a whole.

Agree with all of this, need to change some things up and our current coaches need to improve immensely.

Need to add a RT in FA and a decent sideline to sideline LB, draft Burrow and that would be a great start.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2020, 03:00 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I feel like were getting a slightly shorter more accurate and mobile Roethlisberger. Just hope he stays healthy and bring someone like Mariota in that can win a game in a pinch.

Easily the strangest comparison for Burrow I’ve seen yet lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote