Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BURFICTS BACK!
Yes we are 0 -3 we can make a run. Browns Bills next we can salvage this. Burfict makes the defense elite. We were true we stayed united. If offense can give us this production with no turnovers rest of season we can possibly end the playoff winless drought here's to hoping Burfict stays on the field.

We just potentially took the NFC representative in this years SB in their place to overtime. Its not all doom and gloom.
Reply/Quote
Can he complete a pass to anyone not named aj green? If not then it's a moot point
Reply/Quote
Going to help but the defense does not appear to be our problem.

Still a welcome addition.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Can he also play cb and not get burnt for 50 yards a play several times a game?
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
yay
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Lets hope he doesn't get a concussion on the first play back.
Reply/Quote
Awesome. Now we can lose by fewer points.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 04:10 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Awesome. Now we can lose by fewer points.

Please get real,just please.this season is over,dalton will be on ir before the bye,adam jones should never be on anyones team,dude is horrible and has been for 3 years,drekirkpatrick should have never been drafted,several smart teams passed on him in that draft,he always gets a pi or holding call every game and adam jones gets beat on everything,he is and has been hurting this team for years and years.dude is way overrated.but he is marvs baby.they will still be making the big bucks and all we are is smucks that like football.they simply do not care,please believe this.I want to see McCarron start sunday.not turd Dalton.  START A THREAD,FIRE MARVIN,PAUL ALEXANDER,ALL THE OC COACHES.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 04:27 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Please get real,just please.this season is over,dalton will be on ir before the bye,adam jones should never be on anyones team,dude is horrible and has been for 3 years,drekirkpatrick should have never been drafted,several smart teams passed on him in that draft,he always gets a pi or holding call every game and adam jones gets beat on everything,he is and has been hurting this team for years and years.dude is way overrated.but he is marvs baby.they will still be making the big bucks and all we are is smucks that like football.they simply do not care,please believe this.I want to see McCarron start sunday.not turd Dalton.  START A THREAD,FIRE MARVIN,PAUL ALEXANDER,ALL THE OC COACHES.

.....?
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
3 games too late.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Meh......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 01:44 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Yes we are 0 -3 we can make a run. Browns Bills next we can  salvage this. Burfict makes the defense elite. We were true we stayed united. If offense can give us this production with no turnovers rest of season we can possibly end the playoff winless drought here's to hoping Burfict stays on the field.

We just potentially took the NFC representative in this years SB in their place to overtime. Its not all doom and gloom.

The Defense looked good without Burfict.

Can't imagine how good it could be with him.

And we finally have an OC that is somewhat unpredictable so we can give this Defense a lead so they can rush the passer.

This team will be tough from here on out and could get back to the Playoffs, i would not be surprised.

Just have to state the obvious though that Marv as HC means no Playoff win ever. Dude shown it once again against the Pack.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 07:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Just have to state the obvious though that Marv as HC means no Playoff win ever. Dude shown it once again against the Pack.

Yeah I totally agree. I feel kinda duped that I hoped he turned a corner here and a corner there and edged us closer to a playoff win, only to be disappointed again and again. The reality of it all is he just doesn't have what it takes to coach at that level.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 07:11 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yeah I totally agree. I feel kinda duped that I hoped he turned a corner here and a corner there and edged us closer to a playoff win, only to be disappointed again and again. The reality of it all is he just doesn't have what it takes to coach at that level.

Speaking of which where the hell has our stud minter been? I thought he was some great player but hasn't done a damn thing.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 01:44 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Yes we are 0 -3 we can make a run. Browns Bills next we can  salvage this. Burfict makes the defense elite. We were true we stayed united. If offense can give us this production with no turnovers rest of season we can possibly end the playoff winless drought here's to hoping Burfict stays on the field.

Can you send me what you are smoking or at least a pair of your rose colored glasses?
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 07:21 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: Can you send me what you are smoking or at least a pair of your rose colored glasses?

[Image: 843b03329e27ecdd85c64147e227ee54--about-...lasses.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 07:16 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Speaking of which where the hell has our stud minter been? I thought he was some great player but hasn't done a damn thing.

Hey made a big tackle yesterday near the goal line, celebrated, then promptly disappeared as is mandatory with our LB/DBs.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 02:01 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Going to help but the defense does not appear to be our problem.

Still a welcome addition.

Sure would have liked to seen him out there, in the second half, yesterday..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'm happy I get to see Burfict play one regular season game before giving a QB the stink eye and getting a year suspension.
Reply/Quote