Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUY or SELL thread
You know the game. You post an opinion, the person below you says whether they BUY it or don't (SELL) and then they post an opinion. Let's get started:

Bengals have the best defense in the AFC North.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 12:50 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: You know the game. You post an opinion, the person below you says whether they BUY it or don't (SELL) and then they post an opinion. Let's get started:

Sell. Baltimore should still be pretty good and we'll probably give up some yards again this year.

Giovani Bernard is still a capable runner between the tackles.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 01:10 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Sell. Baltimore should still be pretty good and we'll probably give up some yards again this year.

Giovani Bernard is still a capable runner between the tackles.

Buy, if the hole is large enough an elephant could!

Burfict plays in week 6.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 12:50 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: You know the game. You post an opinion, the person below you says whether they BUY it or don't (SELL) and then they post an opinion. Let's get started:

Buy.  Losing Ngata will affect that team more than people realize.

Bengals have the best set of offensive skill players in the NFL (not including QB)
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 01:20 PM)M.W. Wrote: Buy, if the hole is large enough an elephant could!

Burfict plays in week 6.

Uh, sell, he'd still be on the Pup. I'll buy he plays week 8.

MLJ averages 1 yard more per catch than A.J.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 01:30 PM)Stormborn Wrote: Uh, sell, he'd still be on the Pup. I'll buy he plays week 8.

MLJ averages 1 yard more per catch than A.J.

Buy, Aj will get more balls so the numbers will work that way.MLJ YAC hopefully will be crazy so that will help also.

Geno gets more than 6 sacks this year.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 01:36 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Buy, Aj will get more balls so the numbers will work that way.MLJ YAC hopefully will be crazy so that will help also.

Geno gets more than 6 sacks this year.

Buy, I'm guessing Geno gets about 8.5 sacks on the year.

Eifert has 800+ receiving yards.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 01:43 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Buy, I'm guessing Geno gets about 8.5 sacks on the year.

Eifert has 800+ receiving yards.

Sell, With healthy receiving core the ball will be spread around.  Expect to see him tied for most touchdowns with Marvin Jones.

Chris Carter will have the most sacks on the team.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 01:46 PM)Okeana Wrote: Sell, With healthy receiving core the ball will be spread around.  Expect to see him tied for most touchdowns with Marvin Jones.

Sell. I don't see him getting the playing time to rack up that many sacks. Definitely talented enough though.

Jeremy Hill will lead the NFL in rushing yards this season.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 01:46 PM)Okeana Wrote: Sell, With healthy receiving core the ball will be spread around.  Expect to see him tied for most touchdowns with Marvin Jones.

Sell. I don't think he gets enough playing time to do this unfortunately.

PJ Dawson is a starting LB by the end of the year, and not due to injury.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 01:52 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Sell. I don't think he gets enough playing time to do this unfortunately.

PJ Dawson is a starting LB by the end of the year, and not due to injury.

Buy.  He'll be forced into action long before the end of the year.

Marvin Lewis gets his first playoff win?
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 01:50 PM)clevelandsdad Wrote: Sell. I don't see him getting the playing time to rack up that many sacks. Definitely talented enough though.

Jeremy Hill will lead the NFL in rushing yards this season.

Buy, he has the skill and can easily do it!

Andy Dalton throws more than 28 TDS
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 02:01 PM)M.W. Wrote: Buy, he has the skill and can easily do it!

Andy Dalton throws more than 28 TDS

Sell..More runs this year.

Our road record will be better than our home record.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 02:11 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: Sell..More runs this year.

Our road record will be better than our home record.

Sell.  Only because I see us having a very good home record.  No worse than 6-2 IMO.

Buy/Sell - Kirkpatrick and Dennard are the starting corners sometime in this regular season.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 02:13 PM)Who Dey Time Wrote: Sell.  Only because I see us having a very good home record.  No worse than 6-2 IMO.

Buy/Sell - Kirkpatrick and Dennard are the starting corners sometime in this regular season.

Buy.  Dre's already proven that he's a playmaker that's ready to step-in and Dennard will earn his stripes slowly but surely.  My only fear is the coaching staff's loyalty towards vets.  Let Leon play the slot or safety and let Jones return punts.

Buy or Sell:  Bengals are in the hunt for a bye in week 17.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 01:57 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: Buy.  He'll be forced into action long before the end of the year.

Marvin Lewis gets his first playoff win?

Buy. he's got to get one eventually, right? Right!?

Andy Dalton has NO games with a passer rating lower than 50?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 02:34 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Buy. he's got to get one eventually, right? Right!?

Andy Dalton has NO games with a passer rating lower than 50?

Buy. He's only had 2 regular season games with a passer rating lower than 50, and one of those came in his rookie season.

Even if you add playoff games, he's had a grand total of 3 such games.

Will the Bengals have a winning record in their 4 prime-time games?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 02:46 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Buy. He's only had 2 regular season games with a passer rating lower than 50, and one of those came in his rookie season.

Sell, I see it as even.

Hawk is a starting LB in week 3
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 02:46 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Buy. He's only had 2 regular season games with a passer rating lower than 50, and one of those came in his rookie season.

Sell, the go 2-2

Will the Bengals go from last in sacks in 2014 to top 10 in sacks in 2015?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2015, 02:49 PM)M.W. Wrote: Sell, I see it as even.

Hawk is a starting LB in week 3

Sell, I think he remains a backup thru the course of the season, but that doesn't mean he won't get significant snaps.

Eifert goes for 100+ yards vs Oakland

(I say this because on NFL.com he is their 5th best TE this week in fantasy... here is what they say "Eifert hasn't done much at the NFL level, but he deserves some attention this week based on a matchup against the Raiders. Their defense allowed an average of close to nine fantasy points per game to opposing tight ends, including 10 touchdowns catches. That's good news for Eifert, who should become a useful red-zone target.")
Reply/Quote