Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to work
Awuzie has been activated off the COVID list. Baily remains on it but should be activated before Sunday, unless of course he really is sick.

XSF and Waynes are out on the rehab field

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Sweet! Can’t wait to see Waynes back on the field for half a drive before he goes down again lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hubbard, Wilcox, and Shelvin not practicing

new players new numbers:
Hargreaves-29
Johnston-44

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 03:06 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Sweet! Can’t wait to see Waynes back on the field for half a drive before he goes down again lol

XSF also has been made of glass.
He's missed 17 games in his Bengals career already.
If he was making more money, I think people would be making more of a stink about him too.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 03:15 PM)ochocincos Wrote: XSF also has been made of glass.
He's missed 17 games in his Bengals career already.
If he was making more money, I think people would be making more of a stink about him too.

Complaining about Su'a-Filo being out with injury is like complaining about the small portion sizes at a Fried Sh*t food truck.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 03:06 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Sweet! Can’t wait to see Waynes back on the field for half a drive before he goes down again lol

Half a drive? He's going to get turf toe when the team takes the field at the beginning of the game.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 03:44 PM)GodFather Wrote: Half a drive? He's going to get turf toe when he laces up his shoes, pregame. 

ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

No doubt. Dudes been on his back more than your mom.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 03:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No doubt. Dudes been on his back more than your mom.  Ninja

Waynes is the only man in Ohio to see less action the last couple years than HD.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 04:04 PM)Benton Wrote: Waynes is the only man in Ohio to see less action the last couple years than HD.

Mellow

[Image: 200.gif?cid=790b7611obg2pztrw47ix88npo98...id=200.gif]

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 03:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Complaining about Su'a-Filo being out with injury is like complaining about the small portion sizes at a Fried Sh*t food truck.

Given how the RG position has fared this season, XSF may still be the best option at RG if healthy.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 04:11 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Given how the RG position has fared this season, XSF may still be the best option at RG if healthy.

Well, there goes that idea...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 03:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No doubt. Dudes been on his back more than your mom.  Ninja

Oh yeah?!?! Well your momma’s so ugly she took you to the vet and they kept her!
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 02:30 PM)pally Wrote: Awuzie has been activated off the COVID list.  Baily remains on it but should be activated before Sunday, unless of course he really is sick.

XSF and Waynes are out on the rehab field

Breaking News:

XSF and Waynes bumped into each other on the rehab field. They were taken away by carts..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 04:24 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Oh yeah?!?! Well your momma’s so ugly she took you to the vet and they kept her!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 04:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Breaking News:

XSF and Waynes bumped into each other on the rehab field. They were taken away by carts..

Both have now been diagnosed with a torn vulva. Team Gynecologists' expects rehab 4-6 weeks.

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 04:04 PM)Benton Wrote: Waynes is the only man in Ohio to see less action the last couple years than HD.

Mellow

Ok, now THAT was funny.  Although I bet you meant Fred.   Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Mellow

Every time I hear or read the word 'action' it brings back this little ditty..

I actually bought that album back in Jr hi just for the song, Ballroom Blitz.. LOL I like all the other songs much better though..
That's one album that drove my folks nuts. Youda thought I burned down the house or something.. lol 

Thinking about Ballroom Blitz this video will instantly age you 50 years..
Just watch the audience.. Hilarious

In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote