Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad breath
There is a guy at our gym with the worst breath ever. Everyone in the gym is getting sick of how bad it is but nobody wants to hurt the guy's feelings. Everyone told the gym owner but he won't say anything either. What would you guys say or do in this situation. I notice the guy's breath is worse the night after he drinks.
Reply/Quote
Anonymous note.
Reply/Quote
Stop swapping spit.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Take membership in another gym.either that or tell the guy his breath smells like ass.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Okay, maybe it's just me, but how crowded is this gym?  Can't you just keep your distance? 
Reply/Quote
Do you mean Jim and not gym?  Maybe its crowded in Jim and that's why he has bad breath? 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2016, 12:00 AM)packerbacker Wrote: There is a guy at our gym with the worst breath ever. Everyone in the gym is getting sick of how bad it is but nobody wants to hurt the guy's feelings. Everyone told the gym owner but he won't say anything either. What would you guys say or do in this situation. I notice the guy's breath is worse the night after he drinks.

offer him mints.... so guys have breath like something died in their mouth and they wont spit it out...

if he wont take mints hang an air freshner on his face.

he will get the hint eventually.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2016, 12:38 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Anonymous note.

dear dude,

your breath smells like a homeless mans balls in august...  all the time.  sub optimal.  please attend to this issue.

-anon
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2016, 12:32 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Okay, maybe it's just me, but how crowded is this gym?  Can't you just keep your distance? 

That was my thinking. Outside of the hot chick that works there and the one guy who lives there and talks to everybody about football, I don't say two words to half the people at my gym.
Reply/Quote
I'd say let him know so he can address it. Either in person or by leaving him an annonymous note as someone suggested. What if he has people in all aspects of his life aware of this issue but no one has the balls to tell him and each assumes someone else will? Would you want to know about a personal hygiene issue early or would you rather walk around oblivious while more people keep getting disgusted and talking about you?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Subtle is the way to go...  definitely.

"You'd better go see a damn dentist about that stank ass breath...  you smell like hot garbage !!"

[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Politely approach him and say to him: "Your breath smells like your tongue just farted. I don't know whether to offer you a breath mint or toilet paper."
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Offer him mints or gum. And then offer him the whole pack. Insist.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Is this guy ripped? Halitosis is bad. Dudes gotta have huge biceps if I'm gonna deal with that. Full detail please.
Reply/Quote
I think someone said something to him cause his breath has been a lot better lately.
Reply/Quote
(02-24-2016, 03:14 AM)Rainbow stiller Wrote: Is this guy ripped? Halitosis is bad. Dudes gotta have huge biceps if I'm gonna deal with that. Full detail please.

Dude can you not make a post without making homosexual comments? It really is childish.  Sad
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote