Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad lip reading & the GOP debate

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
BLR is slipping.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-19-2015, 04:14 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: BLR is slipping.

Yeah, some parts were funny, but the words didn't even look close to fitting a lot of the time, not to mention some of them were just dumb.
(08-19-2015, 04:14 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: BLR is slipping.

(08-19-2015, 08:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah, some parts were funny, but the words didn't even look close to fitting a lot of the time, not to mention some of them were just dumb.

Not as dumb or as funny as what was actually said at the debate.  I'll grant you that.  Mellow
(08-19-2015, 09:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: Not as dumb or as funny as what was actually said at the debate.  I'll grant you that.  Mellow

Does only one side say dumb things in your opinion?

Hillary was making jokes about wiping an email server with a cloth, and that's the DNC frontrunner. 
(08-19-2015, 11:04 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Does only one side say dumb things in your opinion?

Hillary was making jokes about wiping an email server with a cloth, and that's the DNC frontrunner. 

Yes!  We should be commenting on dumb things said by Democrats in a thread about the bad lip reading interpretation of the GOP debate.   Rolleyes
(08-19-2015, 11:14 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes!  We should be commenting on dumb things said by Democrats in a thread about the bad lip reading interpretation of the GOP debate.   Rolleyes

I assumed that the other poster bringing up "dumb things" said during the debate wasn't quite sticking to the topic either. 
(08-19-2015, 11:04 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Does only one side say dumb things in your opinion?

Was she at the debate?

Dang.  I missed that.

Stay tuned!  

Rock On
(08-19-2015, 11:26 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: I assumed that the other poster bringing up "dumb things" said during the debate wasn't quite sticking to the topic either. 

I was responding to the posts I quoted that referred to "funny" and "dumb".

ThumbsUp
(08-19-2015, 11:26 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: I assumed that the other poster bringing up "dumb things" said during the debate wasn't quite sticking to the topic either. 

You mean a comment on the GOP debate in a thread about the GOP debate wasn't on topic?
(08-19-2015, 11:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: Was she at the debate?

No, she wasn't.  What does that have to do with her level of idiocy? 

Does she get a free pass on saying stupid things provided that she doesn't say it during a debate? 

Forgive me, but I grow a little tired of the "my side is always right and the other side is always wrong" crap.  Both of the parties suck, and those that put their total support behind either party 100% of the time are the real stupid ones.  
(08-19-2015, 11:30 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You mean a comment on the GOP debate in a thread about the GOP debate wasn't on topic?

Oh, so the Bad Lip Reading GOP debate thread is the thread for serious GOP debate thread talk?

Got it. 
(08-19-2015, 11:37 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Oh, so the Bad Lip Reading GOP debate thread is the thread for serious GOP debate thread talk?

Got it. 

So Gmdino was staring a serious discussion with his comment?  Got it.
It appears the Democrats have come up with a fool-proof strategy to avoid saying anything silly at a debate.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-19-2015, 11:45 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: So Gmdino was staring a serious discussion with his comment?  Got it.

I think his comment warranted a response.  You're free to disagree. 

I don't really care. 
(08-20-2015, 12:13 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It appears the Democrats have come up with a fool-proof strategy to avoid saying anything silly at a debate.

Oh man, what is it?  At the very least you have to admit the cuckoness is at level red on the GOP side in comparison.

(08-20-2015, 12:20 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: I think his comment warranted a response.  You're free to disagree. 

I don't really care. 

A response, definitely.  Your response, not so much.

Not caring. Yawn
(08-20-2015, 12:33 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: A response, definitely.  Your response, not so much.

Not caring. Yawn

You clearly misunderstood.

I meant that I don't really care what you think. 

Moving on.
(08-20-2015, 12:44 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: You clearly misunderstood.

I meant that I don't really care what you think. 

Moving on.

Oh my, the internet brush off.  You've clearly been practicing.  Very edgy!
(08-20-2015, 12:45 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh my, the internet brush off.  You've clearly been practicing.  Very edgy!

Hopefully at some point you'll get done crying about my post and add something worthy to the discussion. 

Based on what I've seen so far, the odds are slim, but there's always a chance.  
(08-20-2015, 12:52 AM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Hopefully at some point you'll get done crying about my post and add something worthy to the discussion.

Crying.  You're hitting all the internet hand-guides points.  Consider me intrigued.

Quote:Based on what I've seen so far, the odds are slim, but there's always a chance.  

Is a slim chance better than a fat chance?