Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore Game next Sunday Night
(10-02-2022, 06:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: What holiday?

Next Holiday I see is Columbus day.... not everyone works at a bank LOL
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Well the Ravens will be a tough test. I think Lou has defended Lamar well. But the offense better get it together because the Ravens will put 24 points up
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 06:27 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Next Holiday I see is Columbus day.... not everyone works at a bank LOL

It's a federal holiday, so not just bank employees, but also public schools and government offices, and many private organizations also offer the holiday off.

Maybe many school children who would normally have to go to be early on a school night will be able to stay up, and employees who have to get up early to get to work, will be able to see the game in its entirely. It's one benefit of this game being the night before a national holiday.
Reply/Quote
this game is so hard to read.

I want to say the Bengals beccause I feel they'll be able to use their strenghs in the passing game against the Ravens secondary.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 09:14 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: this game is so hard to read.

I want to say the Bengals beccause I feel they'll be able to use their strenghs in the passing game against the Ravens secondary.

The Bills’ passing game (and total offense for that matter) is “currently” crushing ours in just about every way and the Bills barely got a win.

They have a run game too.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 09:18 PM)Whacked Wrote: The Bills’ passing game (and total offense for that matter) is “currently” crushing ours in just about every way and the Bills barely got a win.

They have a run game too.

Bills troubles vs the Ravens were largely self inflicted.  Lots of dropped passes by their WR today.

Once they settled down they didn't allow another point and put up 25+ unanswered 
Reply/Quote
Idk

Our D is great so i think we’ll at least be in the game but idk.

I want to say based off the gelling of the o line, Burrow being smart and our run game being due for a good day Bengals will win but i just don’t know anymore.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Stop the run and we'll be in the game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ravens open as 3 point favorites
Reply/Quote
^^^ “Ravens open as 3 point favorites”

They are at home so they get 3 points for that.

I think they win by 10+

Sorry all. I love my Bengals but I watched the Bills-Ravens game and we are not “currently” operating on their level (or the Bills).

No idea how the Fins beat them both and on that note; how we managed to get a W against the Fins bc we aren’t even playing 70% as well as we did last year. We look kinda lost TBH.

The Ravens will be playing INTENSELY with a giant chip on their shoulders about not only an uncharacteristic 5 straight losses at home, but:
-Revenge for last year’s 2 embarrassments
-A complete team this year (lots of injuries last year)
-Added incentive after coming off of 2 hard fought close ones they lost back-to-back to the Fins and Bills
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 10:50 PM)Whacked Wrote: ^^^ “Ravens open as 3 point favorites”

I think they win by 10+

Sorry all. I love my Bengals but I watched the Bills-Ravens game and we are not “currently” operating on their level (or the Bills).

No idea how the Fins beat them both and on that note; how we managed to get a W against the Fins bc we aren’t even playing 70% as well as we did last year. We look kinda lost TBH.

The Ravens will be playing INTENSELY with a giant chip on their shoulders about not only an uncharacteristic 5 straight losses at home, but:
-Added incentive after coming off of 2 hard fought close ones their lost back-to-back to the Fins and Bills

They didn’t lose back to back. They beat the Patriots in between the two losses. Baltimore scored 14 points off of extremely short fields and didn’t score a point in the 2nd half. Our defense has shown that they can contain and play really well against him over the past 2 games they played dating back to 2020.

They still have several injuries including their LT. Their defense has shown to be very leaky even though they played pretty good in the first half against Buffalo. We are starting to figure ourselves out.

They may win, but I highly doubt it’ll be a blowout unless we turn the ball over a lot.
Reply/Quote

I think they win by 10+

No idea how the Fins beat them both and on that note; how we managed to get a W against the Fins bc we aren’t even playing 70% as well as we did last year.  We look kinda lost TBH.

-Added incentive after coming off of 2 hard fought close ones they lost back-to-back to the Fins and Bills

Bengals have only been beat by 10+ in 2 out of the last 25 games. I don't see it becoming #3

Not sure why you are so worked up over the Ravens. I know it's easier said than done but the Bengals have the blue print.  Spy Lamar keep him in the pocket and dare him to pass. Bills played their worst 1st quarter in a long time and shut them down the next 3.
Reply/Quote

I think they win by 10+

No idea how the Fins beat them both and on that note; how we managed to get a W against the Fins bc we aren’t even playing 70% as well as we did last year.  We look kinda lost TBH.

What are you seeing so great about the Ramens? Lol. They lost 6 straight at home and no pass rush and their dbs get burnt multiple times a game.. The way to beat Burrow is with pressure.  I see the Bengals winning by 10+. I think Mixon gets going too..
Reply/Quote
Back to Back Prime Time Games!!!

Lets cook the Chickens
Reply/Quote

I think they win by 10+

Transitive property doesn't work in sports and especially the NFL. Each game has it's own pulse and creates a life of it's own. Bengals at home on a thursday night literally created enough energy to have 12-13 players out there against 11. Add in match ups and everything that can and does happen and games are real time and not what this/that team did against them.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 11:33 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Back to Back Prime Time Games!!!

Lets cook the Chickens

Ratbirds. Ha!  Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 11:41 AM)higgy100 Wrote: Transitive property doesn't work in sports and especially the NFL. Each game has it's own pulse and creates a life of it's own. Bengals at home on a thursday night literally created enough energy to have 12-13 players out there against 11. Add in match ups and everything that can and does happen and games are real time and not what this/that team did against them.

Lots of viability here. The offense has to play better against the Ravens on the road. Plain and simple. 24 points the Ravens will score minimum. They are running out of time on the run game. The Ravens favored by 3 at home means it’s a tossup. Plenty simple keep Lamar and Andrews at bay you win. But I say this every time. In the NFL the big time players win these big games. Whoever gets more out of their stars wins.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Whacked with the Hot Take and no where to be seen...... a comment that was truly whacked.
Reply/Quote
I actually wouldve preferred if Baltimore won against Buffalo. Now they have that extra chip on their shoulder. Even more motivation
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 01:59 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: I actually wouldve preferred if Baltimore won against Buffalo. Now they have that extra chip on their shoulder. Even more motivation

Divisional game, against a team that beat them badly last year (41-21 and 41-17) and was in the Super Bowl, and at home. Ravens will be more than enough motivated. 

The Ravens' fans may be anxious, however. Watching the Dolphins come back from 21 down to beat them, and then the Bills come back from 17 down. If I'm a Ravens' fan who paid good money to see those games, then I'm feeling a little snakebit.
Reply/Quote