Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore Game next Sunday Night
(10-03-2022, 01:33 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Lots of viability here. The offense has to play better against the Ravens on the road. Plain and simple. 24 points the Ravens will score minimum. They are running out of time on the run game. The Ravens favored by 3 at home means it’s a tossup. Plenty simple keep Lamar and Andrews at bay you win. But I say this every time. In the NFL the big time players win these big games. Whoever gets more out of their stars wins.

I don't think they're running out of time at all after 4 games,imo. OL still gelling and improving BUT they need to get Perrine some run. Need to throw that 3-0 curveball instead of the ol' predictable fastball being Mixon. Change the pace and rhythm. Will ZT do that is the question?

Also, need to stop that automatic hand off into run blitzes/ loaded fronts every freakin' time they get the ball inside the 10. Every time it seems 1st down and plenty of 2nd downs they get nothing on a slow trot right into the teeth by Mixon. Pull the ball out and run some misdirection.

I think the Bengals really paved the way last year in that game in Balt. on how to contain Jackson. Contain him and if he's going to run let him run and get blasted in the middle of the field. Keep him in the pocket and make those reads even tougher along with impeded/longer/tougher throwing lanes. Jackson like to control tempo his way and Cinci. took him out of that.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 02:47 PM)higgy100 Wrote: I don't think they're running out of time at all after 4 games,imo. OL still gelling and improving BUT they need to get Perrine some run. Need to throw that 3-0 curveball instead of the ol' predictable fastball being Mixon. Change the pace and rhythm. Will ZT do that is the question?

Also, need to stop that automatic hand off into run blitzes/ loaded fronts every freakin' time they get the ball inside the 10. Every time it seems 1st down and plenty of 2nd downs they get nothing on a slow trot right into the teeth by Mixon. Pull the ball out and run some misdirection.

I think the Bengals really paved the way last year in that game in Balt. on how to contain Jackson. Contain him and if he's going to run let him run and get blasted in the middle of the field. Keep him in the pocket and make those reads even tougher along with impeded/longer/tougher throwing lanes. Jackson like to control tempo his way and Cinci. took him out of that.

The run game is not going to be like a light switch. When I say run out of time they need to show progress but 2-2 is 2-2. If it takes until game 8 for the run game to gel that’s probably too late. We probably need to go 8-5 here on out. That’s with the Bills,KC,Ravens (2),Bucs, Titans and Patriots. So when I say time is running out it’s in reference to contributing to more losses in the next few games.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
I think the Cincinnati Bengals are going to click on all cylinders against the Ravens this Sunday. At least I hope. But even if they win and go three and two in the AFC North, it sure doesn't sound as good as 4 and 1. And I'm still pissed that they lost to the Steelers.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ravens defense is boo-boo. Let Chase cook.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2022, 06:07 PM)Destro Wrote: Ravens defense is boo-boo. Let Chase cook.

and Higgins, and Boyd, and Mixon and...

If the game plan is just focus on one guy, going to end up with an "L"

The Jets game was a really good game from the offense, multiple targets catching passes, mutitple RBs getting carries. Balance = winning.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote