Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barcelona Van Attack
(08-19-2017, 09:35 AM)Vlad Wrote: The most severe case of denial I think I've ever read.

A white supremacist killing someone with a car vs. thousands, if not millions killed by Islamic extremists?

But isn't that the argument from those who are sure the Muslims are worse?

That if only the "moderate" Muslims would stand up to the extremists?!?!

And when it is demonstrated that they do indeed speak out against terror...well, that isn't enough!

Where are the right wing Nazis speaking out against the Nazi, white supremacist violence?  They need to start policing their own!   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-19-2017, 09:44 AM)GMDino Wrote: But isn't that the argument from those who are sure the Muslims are worse?

That if only the "moderate" Muslims would stand up to the extremists?!?!

And when it is demonstrated that they do indeed speak out against terror...well, that isn't enough!

Where are the right wing Nazis speaking out against the Nazi, white supremacist violence?  They need to start policing their own!   Mellow

You mean that even after this latest attack that you're still not sure Islamists are worse?
Please tell me neo Nazism has been worse using whatever spin you can conjure up.

The Crusades don't count.

Leave these neo Nazis be with their little protests and no one gets hurt.
Leave an Islamic terrorist alone, well ...that approach doesn't work so well does it?
(08-19-2017, 10:19 AM)Vlad Wrote: You mean that even after this latest attack that you're still not sure Islamists are worse?
Please tell me neo Nazism has been worse using whatever spin you can conjure up.

The Crusades don't count.

Leave these neo Nazis be with their little protests and no one gets hurt.
Leave an Islamic terrorist alone, well ...that approach doesn't work so well does it?

It's not about their "little protests" it's about what they want as a result of their protests.

All Nazis are bad. And no Nazis are saying the bad ones are just a part of their group.

Some Islamist are bad.  And more denounce the bad ones than there are bad ones in their group.

See the difference?

Probably not...
Neo Nazism will never result in policy favoring their cause...Jews will never be deported,  and no Joe Biden, your idea that "ya'll blacks will be put back in chains"  is never gonna happen.
Can't imagine a Neo Nazi suicide bomber recruitment program either.

Meanwhile, let us be like Europe and make policy that helps advance  the cause of Islamic extremism.
(08-19-2017, 11:17 AM)Vlad Wrote: Neo Nazism will never result in policy favoring their cause...Jews will never be deported,  and no Joe Biden, your idea that "ya'll blacks will be put back in chains"  is never gonna happen.
Can't imagine a Neo Nazi suicide bomber recruitment program either.

Meanwhile, let us be like Europe and make policy that helps advance  the cause of Islamic extremism.

Let me rephrase:

All Nazi are bad.

Some Islamist are bad.

All of the bad ones want something bad.

The good ones stand up to the bad ones.

There are no good Nazis.

The only way one could say there is a good Nazi is they were one or agreed with their agenda and tactics.
You can catch liberal double talk anywhere.

Liberal premise:  Islamic extremism not a big deal, no such thing, nothing to do with the muslim faith....after all whitey does the same thing. The Crusades. Islamophobia is the real problem.

Rational folks:  Muslims do not do enough, or are not outspoken enough against radical Islam.

Liberals:  But there is substantial evidence that many Muslims do speak out against radical Islam.

Rational folks:  So there is such a thing? lol

I mean, why the need for muslims to speak out against it if it's nothing but hyperbole?

Example 2

When  on the topic of belief in a God and religion....

Liberal: More wars, death and destruction were in the name of religion.

Back to the topic of Islamic terror...

Liberal:  Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with religion. LOL

(08-19-2017, 12:52 PM)Vlad Wrote: You can catch liberal double talk anywhere.

Liberal premise:  Islamic extremism not a big deal, no such thing, nothing to do with the muslim faith....after all whitey does the same thing. The Crusades. Islamophobia is the real problem.

Rational folks:  Muslims do not do enough, or are not outspoken enough against radical Islam.

Liberals:  But there is substantial evidence that many Muslims do speak out against radical Islam.

Rational folks:  So there is such a thing? lol

I mean, why the need for muslims to speak out against it if it's nothing but hyperbole?

Example 2

When  on the topic of belief in a God and religion....

Liberal: More wars, death and destruction were in the name of religion.

Back to the topic of Islamic terror...

Liberal:  Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with religion. LOL

This literally ignored everything I wrote and has little to do with the discussion at all.

No one...no one says there is no Islamic extremism.  But it is exactly that: Extreme.  That does not make it better or worse that any white supremacist.

There are no good Nazis.  Period.  End of statement.

That are good Islamists.  And they are out there publicly challenging the extremists.  My guess is they will never do it enough for some people because they want to wrap all of them together no matter what their eyes really see.

Thee are no Nazis out there publicly challenging the extreme Nazis...because they are all extreme.

Rock On
Islamists subjugated Spaniards for centuries. Back to finish the job I see?
Apparently they still haven't caught the driver from the attack. They're suspecting he fled Spain into France, though it's apparently just speculation. They need to catch this guy, but I can't imagine the freely open borders of Europe is great for locking down areas for manhunts.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/barcelona-terror-attack-van-driver-may-have-fled-france-spain-n794246

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]