Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow
(12-30-2021, 04:47 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Maybe this is why the Rabies — I mean Ravens — let Bart Scott go to the Jets.

Bart Scott is right on one point:  The Ravens and Steelers are indeed rivals because they went 0-4 against the Bengals.

Excellent stuff, FIK.  

They can continue to be rivals, battling it out for the cellar of the division.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-30-2021, 07:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: There should be an immediate investigation into the Ravens locker room into "red dotting" players. If that turns out to be the case, Hairball should be banned from the league

As I stated earlier, if this was Tom Brady they were talking about (who in his career has tried to score "every time he touches the ball"), there would be massive outrage within the NFL.  
(12-30-2021, 08:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I can’t wait to hear Joe’s reaction to this…

I will tell you:  

Media:  "Joe, do you care to comment about what was aired on "GET UP" from Analyst Bart Scott?

Joe:  "Who?"

Media:  "Bart Scott, former Ravens LB and ESPN Analyst"

Joe:  "If he doesn't play for the Chiefs, I don't care"
(12-30-2021, 08:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: I don't think any of the Ravens players feel like that....Harbaugh was a little miffed, that's all I heard. Then there's this clown.....he really should be fired over that. That's some straight up bullshit.

Then Harbaugh, who realized later his mistake, walked back the question he asked ZT after the game.  Zach handled it very well and knew in the heat of the moment that Harbaugh was just seeing his season go down the drain.

Harbaugh later gushed that he and ZT have a lot of mutual respect and there was no issue.  

I give Harbaugh credit for not acting like a baby and just taking a dose of his medicine.  He might want to have a little chat with Martindouche to STFU from now on.
(12-30-2021, 08:36 PM)Sled21 Wrote: After Bynes played here last year, I doubt he'd allow that either.

Excellent point, and I wonder if Bynes responded on social media or anything.

I have massive respect for Bynes who I still think would make an excellent defensive assistant coach someday.  I have never heard more players give credit to another veteran player for how much he helped them.  
(12-31-2021, 10:10 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I will tell you:  

Media:  "Joe, do you care to comment about what was aired on "GET UP" from Analyst Bart Scott?

Joe:  "Who?"

Media:  "Bart Scott, former Ravens LB and ESPN Analyst"

Joe:  "If he doesn't play for the Chiefs, I don't care"

I would have loved this. Shart Scott is a flipping wannabe. 

(12-31-2021, 10:20 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I would have loved this. Shart Scott is a flipping wannabe. 

I'm wondering if Shart Scott could be red-dotted himself by Bengals fans?  Is that illegal?  Yes?  Damn...

I have always said if I see the pig in public that I am taking out his knee.  I will claim I was blocked in to him.  And then my second line of defense would be community service to slow down a predator and give young coeds a better chance to outrun him....although he would probably bring his offensive linemen to block the door to the bathroom.  

Sorry, I still have issues.  
(12-31-2021, 10:23 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I'm wondering if Shart Scott could be red-dotted himself by Bengals fans?  Is that illegal?  Yes?  Damn...

Yes it's illegal, but this is 2021 so do it anyway.

Quote:Sorry, I still have issues.  

Nah, seems reasonable.

(12-31-2021, 10:07 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: As I stated earlier, if this was Tom Brady they were talking about (who in his career has tried to score "every time he touches the ball"), there would be massive outrage within the NFL.  

So much truth in this statement. You can also add Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, Lamar Jackson, Patrick Mahomes, and Dak Prescott to the list.
(12-30-2021, 12:55 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Listening to that jackass spout off makes me furious.... He acts like there are no other professional athletes on the other sideline... like the Ravens are the only team allowed to be "good."  He speaks about some "culture," as if culture can never change.  The Patriots were ALWAYS good and ALWAYS will be... right?  BULLSHIT.  I remember when the Patriots were a joke.  This guy's a flippin' idiot.

Where is that mouth when Harbaugh is running his crap all the time?  I used to like Bart Scott but he's shown to be a piece of trash.

Funny how he talks about "we" are going to get him.  Sorry Bart, you don't play anymore, there is no we, you are on the outside looking in.  Just another ex-dirtbag former Raven.  Go hang with your friend Ray Lewis.

Funny how he talks about the Steelers being their rivals.  Classic inferiority complex.  Boo hoo Bart.  There's a new kid in town so better get used to it.
Bringing up the Steelers being the Ravens rival isn't even relevant. Bart doesn't know how to express himself so he resorts to emotional discourse with no real point.
Just when Baltimore fans were ready to start celebrating AJ the Raven killer finally being gone…

[Image: NFL-BENGALS.jpg]

[Image: 3pqyo3.jpg]

(12-31-2021, 11:41 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Just when Baltimore fans were ready to start celebrating AJ the Raven killer finally being gone…

[Image: NFL-BENGALS.jpg]

[Image: 3pqyo3.jpg]

Someone approves.

[Image: 1278471052.jpeg]
well...when he said the Raven's have Killers, he was right for when Ray Lewis was there...even though that was never proven.
(12-30-2021, 04:27 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Hell, they're promoting the segment:

Anything for views I guess. Pretty f'n sad. Whatever

Absolutely despicable.  The NFL should make a statement.  Hell the Saints were called to account for "Bounty Gate".   ESPN should be called to account for promoting full scale, long term targeting.  And for what?   For doing what all NFL teams do to make sure they win.   After the pass to Mixon we could have taken a couple of shots to the end zone.   

They did not run up the score.   They ran out the clock the best way they could.  

Then they took a knee.  

It we'd taken the same tact with the Jets we would be 10-5.

What is this fool even talking about?
(12-31-2021, 12:46 AM)Tony Wrote: Red dot, is a thing now, isn't it? 

The way #99 threw Mixon down makes me wonder now..

I dunno, wasn't Billick the coach back then?

"Better send those refunds..."

(12-30-2021, 08:23 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: That would be the greatest show of karma ever lol

Former player loses his head over his team getting beat down and runs his mouth thinking he’s tough and supporting his team… nfl starts a bountygate investigation into ravens based on his comments. They lose coaches/GM. Lose a few first round draft picks and he single-handedly sets the franchise back a decade while making it nice and easy for Burrow to whoop their ass for the next decade

how sweet would that be...but in reality it makes alot of sense that NFL should at least look into this comment. "Red Dotting" players? "The order is in?" WTF!? What your triple bacon cheeseburger!?  I see Harbaugh as Jack Nicholoson in a few good men, NFL Prosecuter played by Tom Cruise: "Did you give the order for red dot!"  Harbaugh: "you're GDR I did !" 
in this day and age and the over protecting of QB'S this has to happen now. 
Thanks "Bart" (BTW what do you expect from a guy named Bart)
I hope you totally just screwed your old team royally for the next decade and get your sorry ass FIRED from ever having the platform to spew hate garbage ever again. 

(12-31-2021, 10:12 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Then Harbaugh, who realized later his mistake, walked back the question he asked ZT after the game.  Zach handled it very well and knew in the heat of the moment that Harbaugh was just seeing his season go down the drain.

Harbaugh later gushed that he and ZT have a lot of mutual respect and there was no issue.  

I give Harbaugh credit for not acting like a baby and just taking a dose of his medicine.  He might want to have a little chat with Martindouche to STFU from now on.

Agreed, Martindale really stoked the fire. Harbaugh is a whiner, but Ravens/Bengals games have been hard fought and clean during his tenure. No love lost, but no Stoolers bullshit either. 

This moron on ESPN is "old guard" nonsense. I don't doubt one bit they fostered a culture like that back in those days, but I just haven't seen a lot of cheap shot crap from the Ravens under Harbaugh. Sure, he's been known to run up the score, be a whiner and asshole, but not necessarily dirty.

"Better send those refunds..."

(12-31-2021, 12:18 PM)Wyche Wrote: Agreed, Martindale really stoked the fire. Harbaugh is a whiner, but Ravens/Bengals games have been hard fought and clean during his tenure. No love lost, but no Stoolers bullshit either. 

This moron on ESPN is "old guard" nonsense. I don't doubt one bit they fostered a culture like that back in those days, but I just haven't seen a lot of cheap shot crap from the Ravens under Harbaugh. Sure, he's been known to run up the score, be a whiner and asshole, but not necessarily dirty.

Yeah, I agree with this. Say what you will about the Ravens, but I have never considered them a dirty team.  Hopefully this is just Bart Scott being a moron and not signs of an actual bounty program.
You know who else heard these comments? Our offensive line, and our defense. The way Lamar and Huntley play the game, they would be much easier to cheap shot. Hairball does not want to open that can of worms.