Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow
(12-30-2021, 05:17 PM)Sled21 Wrote: His reaction just shows the world the Ratbirds and Stealers know there's a new sheriff in the AFCN

BREAKING: Ravens prepared to sign Kimo Von Oelhoffen to one day contract in 2022 right before Bengals game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-30-2021, 06:02 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: BREAKING: Ravens prepared to sign Kimo Von Oelhoffen to one day contract in 2022 right before Bengals game.

No doubt...

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

The league thinks taunting penalties make the league safer while ******** like this call for head injuries against very specific players.
Bart Scott is pissed? Very good, let's keep it that way for the next ten years. Let him be close to a heart attack twice a year. That wanker!
(12-30-2021, 01:48 PM)Tony Wrote: I found espn phone #.. 1-888-549-3776

Forget ESPN.. Call the NFL's office of public relations. He might just lose his pension if he keeps it up.  Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Who?

I was going to make an analogy between his comments and if Mike Tyson were to comment about current fighters having some tasty looking ears. The problem with that analogy is that Mike Tyson's career was actually somewhat noteworthy.

What next? Ray Rice comes out of retirement to talk about what he'd do to Joe Burrow is he ever got him alone in an elevator? These people are a disgrace.
James Rapien has a video out about it now. This dude it toast..
https://youtu.be/Tmtpu15WBCc
(12-30-2021, 05:38 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I have to disagree here.  I took the laughing as their attempt to show the ridiculousness of his statements, without them actually telling him to "shut up!"  (You can even see some of them shaking their heads "NO")

(12-30-2021, 05:41 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: same. Louis Riddick looked like he was dying from hearing Bart's stupidity. They all kept reminding him that he was living in his 'glory days'

(12-30-2021, 06:02 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Exactly, I didn't get the sense that any of them backed up his beliefs. They all seemed to be laughing at just how unhinged and off the rails he was.

Riddick really seemed almost disappointed in the craziness that Scott was spewing.

I'll have to go take another look at it then.  It seemed pretty straight-forward the first time I viewed it, but I might have missed something.

Of course, the 100% effective method for removing all ambiguity about such a situation is to use one's words, but maybe that was asking too much from that group.   
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
(12-30-2021, 06:44 PM)Tony Wrote: James Rapien has a video out about it now. This dude it toast..

How does the NFL with all these rules for protecting the QBs let things like this go with no action? This was was just flat out unreal hearing the toxic mess coming out of this guys incoherent mouth. I mean Riddick was definitely wanting to cut him off and I wish he would have been more aggressive that way. As for CTE? yea maybe, I dont really care but bottom line something needs to be done to this guy that sends a message across the NFL. 
Poor guy is triggered.
(12-30-2021, 06:44 PM)Tony Wrote: James Rapien has a video out about it now. This dude it toast..

James isn't a Bengals fan? I like James and all the times he was on Mo Egger's show I thought he was a Bengals fan. And now he tells us he's not a fan and only covers the team for SI? This is very disappointing to me.
(12-30-2021, 07:12 PM)BengalRed Wrote: James isn't a Bengals fan? I like James and all the times he was on Mo Egger's show I thought he was a Bengals fan. And now he tells us he's not a fan and only covers the team for SI? This is very disappointing to me.

I could tell he wasn't....
(12-30-2021, 07:12 PM)BengalRed Wrote: James isn't a Bengals fan? I like James and all the times he was on Mo Egger's show I thought he was a Bengals fan. And now he tells us he's not a fan and only covers the team for SI? This is very disappointing to me.

He is, just saying that so his video doesnt come across as an angry Bengals fan writer for SI.
(12-30-2021, 07:17 PM)GodFather Wrote: He is, just saying that so his video doesnt come across as an angry Bengals fan writer for SI.

He sounded pretty sincere when he said he wasn't a fan, but that is a non issue in this thread. The main thing is getting the word out about what Scott said, and I appreciate James doing that. Whatever it takes to get Scott fired is the most important thing.
There should be an immediate investigation into the Ravens locker room into "red dotting" players. If that turns out to be the case, Hairball should be banned from the league
(12-30-2021, 07:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: There should be an immediate investigation into the Ravens locker room into "red dotting" players. If that turns out to be the case, Hairball should be banned from the league

sounds reasonable.  
Hard to believe anyone would be stupid enough to say that type of shit in this day and age. Could you imagine the fallout right now if this was said about a Cowboys or Patriots QB?

I can’t wait to hear Joe’s reaction to this…

I wonder how much Burrow and Chase still talk to Patrick Queen? Because division rivals or not, I can’t imagine Queen likes threats on his boy Joey B very much.

(12-30-2021, 08:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I can’t wait to hear Joe’s reaction to this
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]