Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bart Scott puts a "bounty" on Joe Burrow
(12-30-2021, 04:27 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Hell, they're promoting the segment:

Anything for views I guess. Pretty f'n sad. Whatever

Bart Scott is trending on Twitter. Most people are shocked.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Forget Bart Scott and screw ESPN too.

Take out any frustration on the Kansas City Chiefs.

Child, please.
(12-30-2021, 04:43 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Bart Scott is trending on Twitter. Most people are shocked.

Maybe this is why the Rabies — I mean Ravens — let Bart Scott go to the Jets.

Bart Scott is right on one point: The Ravens and Steelers are indeed rivals because they went 0-4 against the Bengals.
(12-30-2021, 12:50 PM)Tomkat Wrote: https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2021/12/30/bart-scott-very-upset-joe-burrow-trounced-ravens-twice/

But Bart Scott’s Jets beat us. He was a jackass when he played for them too.
Bart Scott better get his red dots ready for Matthew Stafford and the Rams because I expect that to be just as big of a blowout vs that secondary.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

(12-30-2021, 04:11 PM)jason Wrote: Honestly ESPN has been trending toward shite for years. Pardon the Interruption is probably still solid, but the last thing I enjoyed from that network was Dan LeBetard. I haven't watched or listened since they canned him. I truly hate everything about their MNF presentation. The crowd is faded out. I don't wanna hear pads crack, and their commentators suck... Oh and **** Bart Scott.... And his mama.

They really have fallen. I haven’t watched a single thing on ESPN that wasn’t an actual live game in at least 3 years. Even then I don’t watch half as many non bengals games on there as I used to. Only time I know about any of this kind of drama is when someone posts a link on this site.

I do not miss watching that channel one bit.
(12-30-2021, 04:43 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Bart Scott is trending on Twitter. Most people are shocked.

#FireBartScott needs to be trending higher.
(12-30-2021, 04:47 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Maybe this is why the Rabies — I mean Ravens — let Bart Scott go to the Jets.

Bart Scott is right on one point: The Ravens and Steelers are indeed rivals because they went 0-4 against the Bengals.

Yep... Whooped your rival's ass too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(12-30-2021, 05:03 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: They really have fallen. I haven’t watched a single thing on ESPN that wasn’t an actual live game in at least 3 years. Even then I don’t watch half as many non bengals games on there as I used to. Only time I know about any of this kind of drama is when someone posts a link on this site.

I do not miss watching that channel one bit.

ESPN has been crap since Disney bought them in 1996.

It's gotten worse every year since then.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Isn't there a 7 second delay on all live broadcasts? If so the producers of that show signed off on his commentary.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
His reaction just shows the world the Ratbirds and Stealers know there's a new sheriff in the AFCN
(12-30-2021, 03:27 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I can't imagine that Mike Greenberg would have let him go on like that if he'd been there. Greeny's been around long enough to recognize when someone is making a huge mistake in that way.

The most disturbing part of it all was the complete lack of push-back by his set mates.  Oh, he was reminded that he no longer plays the game, but that's a weak rebuttal at best.  No, his diarrhea-of-the-mouth was backed by all the cackling hyenas sharing screen time.  

I bet if someone had said the same thing about Rodgers or Brady or any other NFL golden boy, he would have been brought to heel immediately.

(12-30-2021, 03:39 PM)jason Wrote: I'm gonna go all Vince Williams from the Steelers a few years back... Threatening Vontaze on Twitter.

If Bart Scott ever comes to Dayton, I'ma paint him. If I ever meet someone who just happens to be named Bart Scott... Red dot mouther****er!!!

This is a well-reasoned and mature response I fully endorse LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Burrow straight BROKE this idiot. Wow.
Everything in this post is my fault.
(12-30-2021, 05:17 PM)Sled21 Wrote: His reaction just shows the world the Ratbirds and Stealers know there's a new sheriff in the AFCN

They always chirp more when they're scared.

2005 when it looked like Palmer was becoming elite and we were loaded with weapons.
2015 when we started 8-0, Burfict was giving them a dose of their own and we were loaded with weapons.
2021 when it looks like Burrow is becoming elite and we're loaded with weapons.

The Steelers and Ravens talked a lot in those years.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Imagine if Vontaze Burfict came out and put a bounty on Lamar Jackson. It would be all over the news right now
(12-30-2021, 05:21 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: ...  No, his diarrhea-of-the-mouth was backed by all the cackling hyenas sharing screen time.  

I have to disagree here.  I took the laughing as their attempt to show the ridiculousness of his statements, without them actually telling him to "shut up!" (You can even see some of them shaking their heads "NO")
(12-30-2021, 05:38 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I have to disagree here.  I took the laughing as their attempt to show the ridiculousness of his statements, without them actually telling him to "shut up!"  (You can even see some of them shaking their heads "NO")

same. Louis Riddick looked like he was dying from hearing Bart's stupidity. They all kept reminding him that he was living in his 'glory days'
This is complete bullshit, I don't find it funny in the least bit calling out to injure a player. He should be fired over this, great sports analysis ya have there ESPN, keep up the great work.
(12-30-2021, 02:21 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The Ravens only won a playoff game one season ('08) while Scott played for them.  They had a losing record 3 of the 7 years he played for them and were only 7-7 against the Bengals.

That is actually great info. I would like to see that thrown in his face.
(12-30-2021, 05:38 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I have to disagree here.  I took the laughing as their attempt to show the ridiculousness of his statements, without them actually telling him to "shut up!"  (You can even see some of them shaking their heads "NO")

(12-30-2021, 05:41 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: same. Louis Riddick looked like he was dying from hearing Bart's stupidity. They all kept reminding him that he was living in his 'glory days'

Exactly, I didn't get the sense that any of them backed up his beliefs. They all seemed to be laughing at just how unhinged and off the rails he was.

Riddick really seemed almost disappointed in the craziness that Scott was spewing.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]