Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Batman v Superman movie
So, I always said I wouldn't watch it because it looked dumb. But I'm in a hotel and the Jim beam was flowing so... Why not?

My God, this thing is worse than I imagined. Jessie eisenberg is like he's playing as the joker who is doing a bad Riddler impression. Wtf, man?

Superman was fine, but man the whole resolution to his fight with Batman was pretty forced. And if he was just going to rescue his mom, why even fight Batman? And why the hell is one of the uruk-hai from Lord of the Rings here? And kicking Superman's ass?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's no uruk-hai, clearly a cave troll.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for saving 2hrs of my life.

Reply/Quote
As I said on this board 2 1/2 years ago when it first opened: the whole think was a misunderstanding that could have been cleared up in a 10 minute phone call between Sups and Batman. And, the ending was worst of all.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The movie I want to see is Batgirl vs. Supergirl vs. Wonder Woman Pervert
Reply/Quote
But Ben Affleck....Batman.....armored suit.....
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
The logical battle would be between Batman and Iron man. Both of them are just rich guys with no super powers. Seems like it would be a more reasonable match up.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2018, 03:58 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: But Ben Affleck....Batman.....armored suit.....

And the suit.

It wasn't the worst part of the movie... until Batman breaks off a sink and hits Superman with it. You mean to tell me your "super suit" is good... but not as good as an American Standard sink?
Reply/Quote