Poll: Who ends up with a better record 2016?
Bengals
Browns
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle of Ohio
Who ends up with a better record? The Bengals or Browns?
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I voted for the Bengals although the Browns could be much improved with Hue at the helm. A lot also depends on injuries. I pick the Bengals to be 11-5 and the Browns to be 6-10 this year. I wonder if the Browns get any votes? lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I do think we split 1-1 with each other this year.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2016, 01:41 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Who ends up with a better record? The Bengals or Browns?

Seriously?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2016, 02:55 PM)McC Wrote: Seriously?

Well, my good friend is a Brown's fan. He says the Browns are better than the Bengals this year. We can all dream.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
You have to wonder if RG3 has flashbacks of what happened to him against Cincinnati. People overlook it, but we really started the RG3 downfall. Dunlap vs the option... I could watch that all day.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2016, 01:41 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Who ends up with a better record? The Bengals or Browns?

Does a bear shit in the woods?
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2016, 01:46 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I do think we split 1-1 with each other this year.

X2

Hue knows us and they are better this year. 
Reply/Quote
If everything goes right for the Browns this year, I could see 7-9.
If everything goes wrong for the Bengals this year, I could see 7-9.

Our absolute basement is their ceiling.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
If the Browns end up with a better record than the Bengals, then Mike Brown oughta, why he oughta....give Marvin an extension! Ninja
Reply/Quote
There is no way in hell that the Browns have a better record than us this year. That's just crazy talk.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's not even a question. The Bengals will definitely have the better record. However, in a couple of years the Browns could and should be better but still not better than the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2016, 01:46 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I do think we split 1-1 with each other this year.

(08-22-2016, 05:29 PM)Whacked Wrote: X2

Hue knows us and they are better this year. 

Don't be ridiculous.

Last year the Browns were the worst team in the league.  They only won 3 games and were outscored by more points (154) than any team in the league.

Meanwhile only two teams won more games than the Bengals despite the fact that our starting QB missed a quarter of the season.

We did not just sweep the Brown last year, we embarrassed them by a combined score of 68-13. 
Reply/Quote
Not many teams if any will have better record than Bengals if they get a RT healthy.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I don't know how the Browns are going to be any better this year when they lost so many ket starters

3 X Pro Bowl Center Alex Mack
Leading receiver Travis Benjamin.....966 yards in '15
RT Mitchel Schwartz...37th pick of the '12 draft.  started 64 straight games.  Got $33 Million contract from Chiefs
Leading tackler Karlos Dansby....108 tkls, 3 ints, 3 FF
Second leading tackler Donte Whitner.....81 tackles
Third leading tackler Pro Bowl safety Tashaun Prince....60 kls in '15, 13 ints over last three years.

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2016, 03:54 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Well, my good friend is a Brown's fan. He says the Browns are better than the Bengals this year. We can all dream.

I too have a friend that's a Browns fan.  Every year when August rolls around we talk predictions for the upcoming season, and he always has the Browns doing better than any sane person would dream of them doing. I always just sit there, nodding my head, secure in the knowledge they'll be anchoring the basement yet again.  What are Browns fans without their delusional optimism?  Not true Browns fans, certainly.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Browns: trending up
Bengals: trending down

With the acquisition of the elite RGIII, and Hugh Jackson, the Browns are trending up. Also, Gordon will be back soon. Potentially lethal.

With the departure of the elite wrs Sanu and Jones, the WR corp looks rough. Reggie nelson departure will make the defense go to 31st in the league, and Andy Dalton will be doomed without Hugh Jackson (like hes never had a new OC before)

My vote goes to the Browns.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2016, 11:30 PM)Gohards Wrote: Browns: trending up

With the acquisition of the elite RGIII, and Hugh Jackson, the Browns are trending up. Also, Gordon will be back soon. Potentially lethal.

With the departure of the elite wrs Sanu and Jones, the WR corp looks rough. Reggie nelson departure will make the defense go to 31st in the league, and Andy Dalton will be doomed without Hugh Jackson (like hes never had a new OC before)

Hmmm the rest of the football world would make you think there isn't anything lower than a wildcard loss. You sure we have room to go down? Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2016, 04:04 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: You have to wonder if RG3 has flashbacks of what happened to him against Cincinnati. People overlook it, but we really started the RG3 downfall. Dunlap vs the option... I could watch that all day.

"When he tries that knock the s^$$ out of him!!!!" - Zim

Both ends were pretty rough on him that game.  Not long after that game RG3 was injured and one of the most impressive rookie seasons in a long time came to a screeching halt.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2016, 11:30 PM)Gohards Wrote: Browns: trending up

Lol Reggie was pretty good no doubt but our Defense will be more than okay without him.
Reply/Quote