Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before and Now
Before we could expect a bad Andy day here and there. They happened.

Under Taylor it's just been one bad Andy day after another.

It's not just Dalton who has gotten worse, the RBs ran for a total of 2 yards today. I don't remember ever seeing that in any football game in all my many, many years.

Taylor has been a cluster-f'k.

The players want out, which reminds me of the 90s. Glenn clearly wants out. Dalton plays like he's given up. Aj Green remains in extended rehab. Westerman and Boling got out early.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
...I think Alabama could beat us.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 06:09 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: ...I think Alabama could beat us.

Nah.......Tua's hurt
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Im obviously a Bengals fan, my gf is a Dolphins fan, and we're UK fans to boot. Eff this football season so very very much.
[Image: proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2...a3b09aaec9]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 06:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nah.......Tua's hurt
Tua's just faking a injury so we don't draft him.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 06:01 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Before we could expect a bad Andy day here and there. They happened.

It's not just Dalton who has gotten worse, the RBs ran for a total of 2 yards today. I don't remember ever seeing that in any football game in all my many, many years.

The players want out, which reminds me of the 90s. Glenn clearly wants out. Dalton plays like he's given up. Aj Green remains in extended rehab. Westerman and Boling got out early.

Well said. Either the entire team has regressed or the coaching is terrible.
Reply/Quote
A lot of what we saw today is in large part due to poor coaching.
Reply/Quote
It's hard for me to say this team is bad because of coaching while the front office has given them complete shit to work with at certain positions.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 06:23 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Tua's just faking a injury so we don't draft him.

He'd Elway/Manning the Bengals and who could blame him. What is the upside? Horrible O-line, no running game, bad defense, suspect ownership/scouting, aged or butter fingered WRs. Better for a lineman to be #1 overall. A QB stands no chance. Finely, FA or later rounder gets thrown into the meat grinder until things get worked out.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 06:34 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: A lot of what we saw today is in large part due to poor coaching.

Precisely. The pass blocking was actually decent.

Our offense is VERY predictable. Very. We run the same plays.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 06:01 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Before we could expect a bad Andy day here and there. They happened.

Marvin must be snickering every Sunday!
I can say I don't think ZT was ready to be HC.
Reply/Quote
[img][/img]
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 06:01 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Taylor has been a cluster-f'k.

Come on. I don't put the blame 100% on ZT. Hell, you could bring Bill Belichick or Nick Saban in as head coach and they wouldn't be able to do anything with this roster either. 

This year is a total loss, but on the plus side, it's going to net us some good draft picks and maybe during the offseason we'll be able to build the roster to put us in a position to win next season. 

As for this season..... at best I see us going 4-12, and at worst 1-15. Of course, that's IF we're able to pull off 1-2 unexpected wins. If not, then it comes down to beating the Jets and Fins. Jets are a 50/50 game. Could go either way. Fins are a team we should be able to beat. 
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 07:01 PM)Adamantium Wrote: Come on. I don't put the blame 100% on ZT. Hell, you could bring Bill Belichick or Nick Saban in as head coach and they wouldn't be able to do anything with this roster either. 

This year is a total loss, but on the plus side, it's going to net us some good draft picks and maybe during the offseason we'll be able to build the roster to put us in a position to win next season. 

As for this season..... at best I see us going 4-12, and at worst 1-15. Of course, that's IF we're able to pull off 1-2 unexpected wins. If not, then it comes down to beating the Jets and Fins. Jets are a 50/50 game. Could go either way. Fins are a team we should be able to beat. 

We'd have 3 or 4 wins with Belicheck.

It's funny though that you blame the roster construction, then go on to say that we'll get good picks which will upgrade the roster. WHO do you think is going to make the picks? Yeah the same people that constructed the current roster.

We'll probably take Burrow who I see projected going in the 20's at 1.
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 07:01 PM)Adamantium Wrote: Come on. I don't put the blame 100% on ZT. Hell, you could bring Bill Belichick or Nick Saban in as head coach and they wouldn't be able to do anything with this roster either. 

Well, Marvin got 6 wins out of them last season with basically the same team and he had to start Driskel for 5 games.

Reply/Quote

It's no where near all on Dalton !

That said you have to start somewhere at trying to fix it. Dalton is very, very, much a big part of the problem.

Start Finley next week. What is there to lose ? another game  LMAO Sick
Reply/Quote
Even Hart knows Dalton's pocket presence is bad:

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 07:04 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We'd have 3 or 4 wins with Belicheck.

It's funny though that you blame the roster construction, then go on to say that we'll get good picks which will upgrade the roster. WHO do you think is going to make the picks? Yeah the same people that constructed the current roster.

We'll probably take Burrow who I see projected going in the 20's at 1.

If you need Bill Belicheck to win 3 or 4 games for you than it shows you how bad this team truly is. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 07:08 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's no where near all on Dalton !

That said you have to start somewhere at trying to fix it. Dalton is very, very, much a big part of the problem.

Start Finley next week. What is there to lose ? another game  LMAO Sick

I'm not against benching Dalton and seeing what we have in Finley and also Dolegala, for that matter.

But I really don't see this coaching staff being successful with the Bengals. Taylor has the worst start for a HC in Bengals history and his record just gets bigger every game.

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 07:14 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: If you need Bill Belicheck to win 3 or 4 games for you than it shows you how bad this team truly is. 

I'm talking out of 7. Coaching is probably our biggest issue.

We're on pace to give up 3000+ yards rushing. Our defense has good players at most spots. The coaches have destroyed the team.
Reply/Quote