Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell Update
(11-07-2015, 10:50 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Every Steelers fan is crying foul on Burfict's perfectly clean hit on Bell. I guess that makes us even.

Add in Tomlin who whined liked a little girl to Reggie Nelson in 2014 after Bell hurt his knee.

It amazes me the Steelers players, coaches or fans whine about any hit against the Bengals. The old eye for an eye is what they better understand. The Bengals will no longer be victims and just move on (Huber). That play alone woke up our locker room. I have great sources who told me ML addressed the team in private the day after that game. His message is for everyone to zip it, there is a time and a place to speak and we will speak on the field legally.

As far as the Burfict hit, it was not close to a dirty hit and fan, player or coach saying otherwise is a fool.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 03:19 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: What's funny is every single bungal fan I ever met cried like a ***** on a PERFECTLY LEGAL hit from Kimo Vowtf..

But that's understandable that you wouldn't know real football because you've never seen it.

I guess 8-0 isn't real football. And here I thought I wasn't living in a dream...

The Kimo hit was horrible for the team, but its long gone in the past and I really don't think about it much anymore. The Burfict hit was as legal of a hit you can possibly make in the NFL, and most Steelers fans that I know have accepted that. Its the fans that NEED an excuse to cover Pittsburgh's mediocre team this year that use it as an excuse or talking point. You decide what kind of fan you are. If you have played, or watched REAL FOOTBALL enough, you would know this...

Now go figure out how to beat Oakland. God knows you guys need it.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 11:13 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Add in Tomlin who whined liked a little girl to Reggie Nelson in 2014 after Bell hurt his knee.

It amazes me the Steelers players, coaches or fans whine about any hit against the Bengals. The old eye for an eye is what they better understand. The Bengals will no longer be victims and just move on (Huber). That play alone woke up our locker room. I have great sources who told me ML addressed the team in private the day after that game. His message is for everyone to zip it, there is a time and a place to speak and we will speak on the field legally.

As far as the Burfict hit, it was not close to a dirty hit and fan, player or coach saying otherwise is a fool.

Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 11:26 AM)mroudfly Wrote:  
I guess 8-0 isn't real football. And here I thought I wasn't living in a dream...

The Kimo hit was horrible for the team, but its long gone in the past and I really don't think about it much anymore. The Burfict hit was as legal of a hit you can possibly make in the NFL, and most Steelers fans that I know have accepted that. Its the fans that NEED an excuse to cover Pittsburgh's mediocre team this year that use it as an excuse or talking point. You decide what kind of fan you are. If you have played, or watched REAL FOOTBALL enough, you would know this...

Now go figure out how to beat Oakland. God knows you guys need it.
Mediocre?  That team sucks...  Oakland wins by 10 on Sunday... Possibly more 
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 11:27 AM)GMDino Wrote: Rolleyes

It is cool you do the roll your eyes, but take a look at recent games.

It appears my source was correct, allow the Steeler's to bully no more, do it legal with hard and physical hits, but no cheap shot will be ignored as it was in the past like the Ward hit.

So why the Steeler's players make threats, the Bengals players simply say nothing until the two meet on the field.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 01:21 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is cool you do the roll your eyes, but take a look at recent games.

It appears my source was correct, allow the Steeler's to bully no more, do it legal with hard and physical hits, but no cheap shot will be ignored as it was in the past like the Ward hit.

So why the Steeler's players make threats, the Bengals players simply say nothing until the two meet on the field.

Definitely.   [Image: ninja.gif] 

http://vavnews.com/steelers-lb-tweets-threat-at-vontaze-burfict-then-thinks-better-of-it-173828.vav

Quote: Wrote: Wrote:Steelers linebacker Vince Williams took it a step further Monday with a tweet that has since been deleted, threatening physical violence if he ever runs into Burfict on the street. Williams later apologized, but not before Burfict tweeted a response.

"I catch Vontez on south beach im painting that boi on sight"

-- @VinnyVidiVici98

"why wait then u kno were I'm at"

-- @King55Tez
[Image: cool.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 01:21 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is cool you do the roll your eyes, but take a look at recent games.

I'd of added in parentheses at the end "unless provoked" to take away Dino's telegraphed response.

But that's me.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 01:38 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'd of added in parentheses at the end "unless provoked" to take away Dino's telegraphed response.

But that's me.

Even with that Lucy thinks that sometime ago the Bengals rose as one and decided to take out Steelers in an "eye for an eye" type plot while never saying a word outside of the locker room.  Mellow

He has sources.

Mellow

Edit: Allow me to add he still thinks the Ward hit was "cheap". And I'm sure the Bengals have never taken a shot that he considers "cheap".
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 01:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: Even with that Lucy thinks that sometime ago the Bengals rose as one and decided to take out Steelers in an "eye for an eye" type plot while never saying a word outside of the locker room.  Mellow

He has sources.

Mellow

Edit:  Allow me to add he still thinks the Ward hit was "cheap".  And I'm sure the Bengals have never taken a shot that he considers "cheap".

I still feel like the Ward hit on Rivers (what I assume you're talking about) was dirty; it's also why the made blindside blocking and leading with the helmet like that illegal. I got over it.

And while I'll not sit here and defend cheap shots taken by Bengals players, if we were to compare lists I'm sure Pittsburgh has taken many more cheap shots than the Bengals. Not necessarily against the Bengals, but when fans from nearly every other team call you dirty...well, one has to assume after awhile that you're probably playing dirty.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 01:43 PM)GMDino Wrote: Even with that Lucy thinks that sometime ago the Bengals rose as one and decided to take out Steelers in an "eye for an eye" type plot while never saying a word outside of the locker room.  Mellow

He has sources.

Mellow

Edit:  Allow me to add he still thinks the Ward hit was "cheap".  And I'm sure the Bengals have never taken a shot that he considers "cheap".

Suzy Q the world knows the Rivers hit was cheap 

To be clear, ML said clean hard hits 
He never said dirty unlike the Rooneys who look putrid and weak so they use thugs to be what they can.t be..........tough guys 

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 02:36 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I still feel like the Ward hit on Rivers (what I assume you're talking about) was dirty; it's also why the made blindside blocking and leading with the helmet like that illegal. I got over it.

And while I'll not sit here and defend cheap shots taken by Bengals players, if we were to compare lists I'm sure Pittsburgh has taken many more cheap shots than the Bengals. Not necessarily against the Bengals, but when fans from nearly every other team call you dirty...well, one has to assume after awhile that you're probably playing dirty.

Or the Steelers were successful and other teams thought hard hits (legal) were "dirty".  Such as the Mitchell hit last week.

(11-07-2015, 06:03 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Suzy Q the world knows the Rivers hit was cheap 

To be clear, ML said clean hard hits 
He never said dirty unlike the Rooneys who look putrid and weak so they use thugs to be what they can.t be..........tough guys 

Do you have "sources" with the Steelers too?  Mellow

But, to be fair, Burfic never hit Bell.  He grabbed on and went for a ride.  Pulling him backwards.  After an 8 yard gain.  Then celebrated.  Yay?

So it couldn't be a dirty "hit".  Smirk
Reply/Quote
It's Bell's fault, really. If he wasn't so strong the hit would've just taken him out of bounds. Instead, Burfict tackled a telephone pole and his momentum made his legs swing around and...we know the rest.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 08:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: Or the Steelers were successful and other teams thought hard hits (legal) were "dirty".  Such as the Mitchell hit last week.

Do you have "sources" with the Steelers too?  Mellow

But, to be fair, Burfic never hit Bell.  He grabbed on and went for a ride.  Pulling him backwards.  After an 8 yard gain.  Then celebrated.  Yay?

So it couldn't be a dirty "hit".  Smirk

I suggest the Steeler's teach their star running back to run out of bounds on 3rd down short of the first down if they are fearful of being tackled legally and then hurt.  Cry

That way not as big a celebration by an a Bengal's player maybe because it appears Steeler's fans like you wear panties and are offended when players make 3rd down stops. Smirk

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 11:58 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I suggest the Steeler's teach their star running back to run out of bounds on 3rd down short of the first down if they are fearful of being tackled legally and then hurt.  Cry

That way not as big a celebration by an a Bengal's player maybe because it appears Steeler's fans like you wear panties and are offended when players make 3rd down stops. Smirk

Is this what your "source" says?

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 08:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: Or the Steelers were successful and other teams thought hard hits (legal) were "dirty".  Such as the Mitchell hit last week.

Or they play dirty and their fans can't admit it.

And no, I don't dispute that the Mitchell was a clean hit. Actually it was a textbook hit on a receiver who is in the air.

But have we already forgotten that James Harrison alone has done his best to end careers? Or how about the crown to the jaw of a punter? Kenny Anderson getting his head half torn off, Josh Cribbs being knocked damn near comatose...I could go on and on, but most Steelers fans have proven they'll turn a blind eye to the BS the team does; more than any other fan base. Except maybe the Raiders' fan base.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 12:44 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Or they play dirty and their fans can't admit it.

And no, I don't dispute that the Mitchell was a clean hit. Actually it was a textbook hit on a receiver who is in the air.

But have we already forgotten that James Harrison alone has done his best to end careers? Or how about the crown to the jaw of a punter? Kenny Anderson getting his head half torn off, Josh Cribbs being knocked damn near comatose...I could go on and on, but most Steelers fans have proven they'll turn a blind eye to the BS the team does; more than any other fan base. Except maybe the Raiders' fan base.

As long as there's one recent, clean hit...all the others go away.  Smirk

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 12:28 PM)GMDino Wrote: Is this what your "source" says?

Hilarious

You sure are butt hurt over your inability to have conversations with anyone of importance.

Yes, some people do actually leaving their basement and socialize. Some do know people other than their Mama and sister

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 12:44 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Or they play dirty and their fans can't admit it.

Oh!  So every time a player gets hurt its a dirty hit.  Got it.

Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 01:53 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You sure are butt hurt over your inability to have conversations with anyone of importance.

Yes, some people do actually leaving their basement and socialize. Some do know people other than their Mama and sister

I never claimed to have "sources" telling me things.  This is a new development from you.  Suddenly you know "people inside" who tell you things.

I'm surprised this never came up before.  But then you didn't have to pretend that the Bengals were suddenly all ninja going after players because ML told them to before either.

LMAO
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 02:56 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh!  So every time a player gets hurt its a dirty hit.  Got it.

Rolleyes

Nope. Just the dirty ones.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote