Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell likely out for season
Just saw a breaking news on ESPN's Bottom Line thing that said he badly tore his MCL and is expected to be placed on season ending IR.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 12:07 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Just saw a breaking news on ESPN's Bottom Line thing that said he badly tore his MCL and is expected to be placed on season ending IR.

As much as I hate the Steelers... that sucks.
Reply/Quote
I feel bad for the man, Le'Veon Bell and wish him a speedy recovery. However, I do not feel sorry for that franchise losing him for the season. You reap what you sow.

Reply/Quote
It was hard to watch.

I hope he makes a healthy recovery.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Much as I hate them, I hate to see that happen.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 12:07 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Just saw a breaking news on ESPN's Bottom Line thing that said he badly tore his MCL and is expected to be placed on season ending IR.

Man, that sucks.  It looked terrible when it happened, then the reports said it wasn't that bad, and now this.  I'm sure it was an emotional roller coaster for Bell, as well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yeah, hope he comes back as good as new. Like "The Real Deal" said, I hate seeing that happen to him as a player, but not to the team.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
As much as I hate the steelers.

Thought Bell was one of the best RB's in league and hate to see that for anybody.

It's football and sometimes even the clean hits unfortunately cause injury.

Sorry for the kid, but not their crybaby fans

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Damn when i see the star of a team playing the Bengals get hurt, i always hope he is only out for the game, sucks for him...
Reply/Quote
Sorry to hear that.
Reply/Quote
Yep, I hate it for him - not the team.
Reply/Quote
Did the Steeler fans feel bad when they took Carson out of the playoffs? Or how about when Ward took Keith Rivers out for the year with a cheap shot to the face? Remember when our punter was completely taken out with a cheap shot?

No I don't feel bad when I saw it and in fact I thought, one less weapon for us to worry about. F the Steelers.

Im not going to be politically correct and say how horrible it was or how I want to play them at full strength. Im glad we haven't been on the receiving end of that.

To top it off as unfortunate as Bells accident was, it wasn't intentional in the least bit, the Steelers can't say that about half the things they did to us.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 12:13 AM)Big Boss Wrote: It was hard to watch.

I hope he makes a healthy recovery.

Well, since Rivers never really played for us again....and Carson Palmer was never really the same for us again, I don't care if Bell ever plays another down for the steelers again....or comes back and is never as effective again.
Reply/Quote

Wow.... I didn't think it would be that bad.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
He has had a lot of knee problems so far :/ hopefully it doesn't ruin his career because he could be great.

Until next year LeVeon Cry
Reply/Quote
Hate to see it for the individual....and having played a few years....it makes you feel for them.

Now....as for the team and its 90% shitbag fanbase....I couldn't begin to care any less.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Let's not be Steeler fans and say speedy recovery Bell. Then follow that with F*** the Steelers, enjoy the wild card race!
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 02:01 AM)ZeGerman Wrote: Let's not be Steeler fans and say speedy recovery Bell. Then follow that with F*** the Steelers, enjoy the wild card race!

I won't.....I don't even want to see them SNIFF the playoffs!

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 02:08 AM)Wyche Wrote: I won't.....I don't even want to see them SNIFF the playoffs!

They will be too busy sniffing Grannies panties!  LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2015, 02:16 AM)GodFather Wrote: They will be too busy sniffing Grannies panties!  LOL

....or piss soaked towels!

Reply/Quote