Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell takes shots at Mixon...
What can they say though. It's not like the team can shut the Steelers up.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/29/leveon-bell-it-seems-like-joe-mixon-wants-to-be-me/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 06:47 PM)jj22 Wrote: What can they say though. It's not like the team can shut the Steelers up.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/29/leveon-bell-it-seems-like-joe-mixon-wants-to-be-me/

Yep. The Steelers are like the idiot bully that keeps beating up that dork down the street. 

That guy may be an idiot, but as long as he's beating you up, not much you can say.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I think Mixon just wants to experience what it's like to have an OL that actually blocks.
Reply/Quote
Retaliation for what Mixon said about being able to do "way more than him". Why isn't this expected?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 06:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yep. The Steelers are like the idiot bully that keeps beating up that dork down the street. 

That guy may be an idiot, but as long as he's beating you up, not much you can say.

Except to make your analogy appropriate:

The Steelers would be the smart bully.

The Bengals would be the idiot dork.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
What a **** sucker

Reply/Quote
This comment had me crying!

Quote:thewanderer says:
October 29, 2017 at 5:54 pm

On a related note, Mixon is also a terrible wannabe rapper.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:01 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Retaliation for what Mixon said about being able to do "way more than him".  Why isn't this expected?

Because everyone know Mixon genuinely (and foolishly I guess he feels now) looks up to Bell professionally, and does try to run like him. It was a devastatingly personal smackdown. No doubt Mixon is shook (exposed) and can never mention his admiration for Bell again.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:06 PM)jj22 Wrote: Because everyone know Mixon genuinely (and foolishly I guess he feels now) looks up to Bell professionally, and does try to run like him. It was a devastatingly personal smackdown. No doubt Mixon is shook (exposed) and can never mention his admiration for Bell again.

Honestly, based on interviews, I thought Joe really looked up to AP more than anyone.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:10 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Honestly, based on interviews, I thought Joe really looked up to AP more than anyone.

I've heard it's Ray Rice. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've heard it's Ray Rice. 

I meant on the field, not off.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 07:03 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Except to make your analogy appropriate:

The Steelers would be the smart bully.

The Bengals would be the idiot dork.  Hilarious

Holy Sh*t, You loves you some Steelers don't you?
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 08:47 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Holy Sh*t, You loves you some Steelers don't you?

Meh, at some point it's only natural to know when you're beat!
Reply/Quote
Mixon just needs to STFU and get back to the huddle.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 01:12 AM)Wyche Wrote: Mixon just needs to STFU and get back to the huddle.

Yep and we do not need our RB fawning over our arch enemies RB ever. 

Especially a steeler RB. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 01:21 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Yep and we do not need our RB fawning over our arch enemies RB ever. 

Especially a steeler RB. 

I mean....dude is like under 3ypc. STFU, do your job, and get back to the huddle. Not to mention....you have the whole history thing.  Not a good look 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 01:28 AM)Wyche Wrote: I mean....dude is like under 3ypc. STFU, do your job, and get back to the huddle. Not to mention....you have the whole history thing.  Not a good look 

Surprised no one mentioned his annoying  1st down celebration. I remember Hill getting roasted for celebrating TOUCHDOWNS. My oh my , how hypocritical we are.

And BELL is beast. Hands down. Fandom aside, he as proven to be top3 in the league. Like Hill in the past, Mixon needs to stop the celebrations and do what he was drafted to do.

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 01:32 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Surprised no one mentioned his annoying  1st down celebration. I remember Hill getting roasted for celebrating TOUCHDOWNS. My oh my , how hypocritical we are.

And BELL is beast. Hands down. Fandom aside, he as proven to be top3 in the league. Like Hill in the past, Mixon needs to stop the celebrations and do what he was drafted to do.

I love AJ Greens Touchdown celebration. Catches a TD and just flips the ball to the ref like it's no big deal.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
There will never be any kind of rivalry between Mixon and Bell. Why? Because this organization wont invest in the kind of offensive line that will allow Mixon to really be that good.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 01:32 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Surprised no one mentioned his annoying  1st down celebration. I remember Hill getting roasted for celebrating TOUCHDOWNS. My oh my , how hypocritical we are.

Please just stop it, Lets not destroy are very promising rook only 7 games into the season, that's counter productive to say the least. If Mixon wants to celebrate let him celebrate, If Mixon wants to talk shit and demand the ball when our genius Sarcasm  coaches surrendered to Pittsburgh half way through the game, Let the man do so and leave him alone. So what! he wants to imitate and be like one of the top backs in the NFL for the last 3 years, who the hell is he supposed to wanna imitate, Rudi Johnson, Bell is immature as crap, turned down deal of a lifetime for a RB. Message to Bell (classless a**) a lot of backs out of college want to be like you idiot, why? your on top of your game, take a compliment and move on. But you Bengal fans leave Mixon alone he is our future.
Reply/Quote