Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Carson: Egyptian Pyramids Built For Grain Storage, Not By Aliens Or As Tombs
(11-05-2015, 05:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well I have seen the pyramids I have never seen aliens. So I'll go with there is more proof on trhe storage side.

But that's just me.

Interesting argument.  You don't believe in what you haven't seen.
(11-05-2015, 06:05 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Interesting argument.  You don't believe in what you haven't seen.

Ironically, this is the same argument people make about Carson's intelligence outside of operating on brains. We haven't seen it, so we have a problem believing in it.
(11-05-2015, 06:07 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Ironically, this is the same argument people make about Carson's intelligence outside of operating on brains. We haven't seen it, so we have a problem believing in it.

I'm sure bfine could believe with a little bit of faith.  And if he doesn't believe it only proves he has a closed mind.  
(11-05-2015, 05:18 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Has Carson ever SEEN the design of pyramids?  They're like 99% solid stone with a few tunnels and rooms.  Only Halliburton on a govt contract could build something that inefficient for storing grain.

You won't see this very often, but I just gave JustWin rep.
(11-05-2015, 06:07 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Ironically, this is the same argument people make about Carson's intelligence outside of operating on brains. We haven't seen it, so we have a problem believing in it.

And this deserves massive rep.
(11-05-2015, 06:05 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Interesting argument.  You don't believe in what you haven't seen.
Where did I say that?

Simply said there is more proof that pyramids could have been used to store grain than there is that aliens from outer space built them. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-05-2015, 06:05 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Have you ever seen Joseph? Because we're talking about who built the Pyramids, not their existence. 

I have seen a man named Joseph so once again I'll suggest there is more proof that there was a man named Joseph than space aliens building pyramids. 

(11-05-2015, 07:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Simply said there is more proof that pyramids could have been used to store grain than there is that aliens from outer space built them. 

There is zero realistic evidence to support either claim.

Anything you claim is evidence that they were used for grain storage is just as weak as the evidence that space aliens built them.
He was offered an appointment to West Point out of High School and graduated from Yale with a Major in psychology; however, we haven't seen other signs of intelligence because he doesn't believe aliens built the pyramids. 

(11-05-2015, 07:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have seen a man named Joseph so once again I'll suggest there is more proof that there was a man named Joseph than space aliens building pyramids. 

That's cute, but unless you've seen the Joseph of the Bible, whose existence would violate everything we know about the history and archaeology of the area, it's completely irrelevant.
(11-05-2015, 07:29 PM)fredtoast Wrote: There is zero realistic evidence to support either claim.

Anything you claim is evidence that they were used for grain storage is just as weak as the evidence that space aliens built them.

https://josephandisraelinegypt.wordpress.com/tag/first-pyramid/

Where is your space alien evidence?

(11-05-2015, 07:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He was offered an appointment to West Point out of High School and graduated from Yale with a Major in psychology; however, we haven't seen other signs of intelligence because he doesn't believe aliens built the pyramids. 

Interesting, I don't recall ever saying he lacked intelligence because he didn't buy the preposterous idea of aliens building the pyramids.

I do recall criticizing him for buying the preposterous idea of non-existent Jews being enslaved in ancient Egypt and building pyramids, though.

You should try to argue with things I actually say in the future.

(11-05-2015, 07:40 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Interesting, I don't recall ever saying he lacked intelligence because he didn't buy the preposterous idea of aliens building the pyramids.

I do recall criticizing him for buying the preposterous idea of non-existent Jews being enslaved in ancient Egypt and building pyramids, though.

You should try to argue with things I actually say in the future.
I did

(11-05-2015, 07:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: https://josephandisraelinegypt.wordpress.com/tag/first-pyramid/

http://www.outerworlds.com/likeness/aliens/aliens.html

http://www.thekeyboard.org.uk/Who%20built%20the%20pyramids.htm
(11-05-2015, 07:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: https://josephandisraelinegypt.wordpress.com/tag/first-pyramid/

You're counting that page as evidence? Hilarious

Oh okay, then here's your "evidence" for space alien Pyramids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pS7Jf24dQY

They are equally reliable as sources.

(Not at all reliable)
(11-05-2015, 07:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I did

Now you're forgetting things you just said again.

Quote:He was offered an appointment to West Point out of High School and graduated from Yale with a Major in psychology; however, we haven't seen other signs of intelligence because he doesn't believe aliens built the pyramids. 

Got anywhere I (or anyone else) said anything remotely like this?
(11-05-2015, 07:51 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: Now you're forgetting things you just said again.

Got anywhere I (or anyone else) said anything remotely like this?

You said argue with things you actually said and I showed where you actually said you haven't seen any signs of intelligence outside of operating on brains.

Do you think being offered a West Point appointment shows any sign of intelligence?

Do you think graduating from Yale with a Major in psychology shows any sign of intelligence?

(11-05-2015, 07:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: http://www.outerworlds.com/likeness/aliens/aliens.html

http://www.thekeyboard.org.uk/Who%20built%20the%20pyramids.htm

(11-05-2015, 07:48 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: You're counting that page as evidence? Hilarious

Oh okay, then here's your "evidence" for space alien Pyramids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pS7Jf24dQY

They are equally reliable as sources.

(Not at all reliable)

I have zero issue if you guys want to assert there is as much evidence that the pyramids were used to store grain as there is that they were built by aliens from outer space.

They were not tombs. I don't know what they were, but I know what they weren't.

And here's a little news for anyone's that's interested, they also don't align with Orion's Belt, unless you flip and reverse one or the other.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
This is why you're not even a GOOD troll. Kind sad actually as you started out with great potential to stir things up in PnR and now you're just a one trick pony. Sad

So we started with a story about Ben Carson and what he "believes".

(11-04-2015, 11:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: http://www.buzzfeed.com/natemcdermott/ben-carson-egyptian-pyramids-built-for-grain-storage-not-by#.mbd48RL89

At the 1998 commencement for Andrews University, a school associated with the Seventh-day Adventist Church, Carson also dismissed the notion that aliens were somehow involved in the construction of the pyramids.

My own personal theory is that Joseph built the pyramids to store grain,” Carson said. “Now all the archeologists think that they were made for the pharaohs’ graves. But, you know, it would have to be something awfully big if you stop and think about it. And I don’t think it’d just disappear over the course of time to store that much grain.”

In the Old Testament, Joseph, one of the 12 sons of Jacob, is sold into slavery in Egypt by his jealous brothers. He eventually rose to become a top aide to the Egyptian pharaoh, advising him of a dream vision he had of coming years of famine in the ancient kingdom. Joseph’s sage advice of the coming famine (and directions to store gain) helped the Egyptians survive the famine.

Carson said the design of the pyramids made clear they were for grain storage.

“And when you look at the way that the pyramids are made, with many chambers that are hermetically sealed, they’d have to be that way for various reasons. And various of scientists have said, ‘Well, you know there were alien beings that came down and they have special knowledge and that’s how—’ you know, it doesn’t require an alien being when God is with you.”

So its ANOTHER example of how a brilliant neurosurgeon doesn't have clue about anything outside of his specific field of study. And out of all he said every response you have made in this entire thread to this point is:

(11-05-2015, 04:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well I know I'm not voting for anyone for President that doesn't believe the Pyramids were built by aliens.

(11-05-2015, 05:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You mean like Aliens from outer space?

(11-05-2015, 05:02 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So it's more crazy to believe Jews were enslaved that it is Aliens came down here and built them?

(11-05-2015, 05:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well I have seen the pyramids I have never seen aliens. So I'll go with there is more proof on trhe storage side.

But that's just me.

(11-05-2015, 07:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Where did I say that?

Simply said there is more proof that pyramids could have been used to store grain than there is that aliens from outer space built them. 

(11-05-2015, 07:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have seen a man named Joseph so once again I'll suggest there is more proof that there was a man named Joseph than space aliens building pyramids. 

(11-05-2015, 07:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He was offered an appointment to West Point out of High School and graduated from Yale with a Major in psychology; however, we haven't seen other signs of intelligence because he doesn't believe aliens built the pyramids. 

(11-05-2015, 08:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have zero issue if you guys want to assert there is as much evidence that the pyramids were used to store grain as there is that they were built by aliens from outer space.

And you seriously think anyone is seriously going to debate you are take the bait when you offer nothing?

btw, this IS all about you. You are not contributing anything other than to take one word / phrase and try to make the entire post about it. Same as you always do. Your method of trolling has gotten boring. Maybe you SHOULD make another alt account just to spice things up a bit.

Rock On
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.