Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Roethlisberger on COVID list
(11-10-2020, 04:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hilarious thread. He will play, we all know he will. Same old song and dance.

But a different ending, I hope. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 05:00 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: But a different ending, I hope. 

Yes, could be a different ending. With Burrow I think we can beat anybody.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 05:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, could be a different ending. With Burrow I think we can beat anybody.

I haven't felt that way since Palmer, but you're absolutely right.

Throw in a guy like Mixon and we have a pretty damn good offense, regardless or wide receivers.

Improve the line on both sides of the ball, fire Lou, and I think we can play with anyone in the league.

The Chiefs and other teams might be better, but we could definitely play with them if we improve the lines, especially if we get some decent coaching.
Reply/Quote
He will play Sunday. Even if he has covid. Remember the steelers don't have the same rules as everyone else.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 06:58 PM)Storer50 Wrote: He will play Sunday. Even if he has covid. Remember the steelers don't have the same rules as everyone else.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

We should be ok, though.  I doubt our pass rush will get within 6 feet of him all day.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 05:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, could be a different ending. With Burrow I think we can beat anybody.

And that is why I am still excited during a 2-5-1 season.  
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 05:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I haven't felt that way since Palmer, but you're absolutely right.

Throw in a guy like Mixon and we have a pretty damn good offense, regardless or wide receivers.

Improve the line on both sides of the ball, fire Lou, and I think we can play with anyone in the league.

The Chiefs and other teams might be better, but we could definitely play with them if we improve the lines, especially if we get some decent coaching.

KC might be the only team I'd say we have virtually no chance against because I don't see how our defense could ever stop Mahomes. Counter point though, very few teams have been able to stop Burrow.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 12:02 PM)pally Wrote: This is potentially a game changer for Sunday...literally

He never tested positive.  This deal that if you were anywhere near someone who did.  Per news he will be tested this week, and should be cleared to play for Sunday.   LOOK FOR BIG BEN TO PLAY SUNDAY IN PITTSBURGH.  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Man, this dude will do ANYTHING to be a glory hound.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2020, 05:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I haven't felt that way since Palmer, but you're absolutely right.

You know it Brad, get the trenches solidified and I think we will be back on track being a competitor.

We have the dude to build around finally.

(11-10-2020, 07:03 PM)Whatever Wrote: We should be ok, though.  I doubt our pass rush will get within 6 feet of him all day.

Hubbard should help and Lawson could do some damage.

(11-11-2020, 10:09 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: And that is why I am still excited during a 2-5-1 season.  

Same here, it is fun regardless, unless Burrow gets hurt. (knock on wood)

(11-11-2020, 10:16 AM)AlphaBengal Wrote: KC might be the only team I'd say we have virtually no chance against because I don't see how our defense could ever stop Mahomes. Counter point though, very few teams have been able to stop Burrow.

Yeah, 2 most talented up and coming QB's IMO.

Pretty crazy saying Mahomes is up and coming after just winning the SB, but he is still crazy young. Sky is the limit with both.
Reply/Quote
https://www.nfl.com/news/steelers-preparing-as-if-big-ben-will-play-vs-bengals

He's playing Sunday... such a drama queen this guy...Cinderfella Roethlisberger
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 11:30 AM)Wyche Wrote: Man, this dude will do ANYTHING to be a glory hound.

More like glory hole  LMAO
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 05:49 PM)ochocincos Wrote: More like glory hole  LMAO

Nice lol
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2020, 03:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You know it Hubbard should help and Lawson could do some damage.

Was Hubbard added to the roster proper? I thought he was just activated from the IR, which meant he could practice for up to 3 weeks before they had to activate him and give him a roster spot..

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
The good news is that if he does have it, our pass rushers are safe. None will get within 6 feet of him.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
another issue....Univ of Pittsburgh and the Steelers share a facility. The University has cancelled their game on Saturday and shut down team activity due to COVID protocols.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 07:13 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Was Hubbard added to the roster proper? I thought he was just activated from the IR, which meant he could practice for up to 3 weeks before they had to activate him and give him a roster spot..

Heard Hubbard is playing and with us adding Takk McKinley we might actually have a pass rush.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 07:37 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Heard Hubbard is playing and with us adding Takk McKinley we might actually have a pass rush.

Hubbard is playing.  McKinley won't be available until next week

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-12-2020, 08:09 PM)pally Wrote: Hubbard is playing.  McKinley won't be available until next week

Thanks Pally, appreciate it.
Reply/Quote

As good as Burrow has played it shows we need more than Burrow to win right now or we would not have just 2 wins.  We still are only 20th in scoring so room for improvement for sure. 
Reply/Quote