Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ben rips bengals
http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/Ben-Roethlisberger-disses-Bengals-before-Steelers-playoff-game-50250979

Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers will not play the Cincinnati Bengals again during the 2016 season. But that didn't stop Big Ben from throwing shade at Pittsburgh's AFC North divisional foe during his weekly interview on 93.7 The Fan on Tuesday.

Nearly a full year removed from the two teams' bitter AFC wild card showdown in Cincinnati, Big Ben alluded to that game when asked about how the Steelers will handle Ndamukong Suh during Sunday's AFC wild card game between Pittsburgh and Miami. Suh was really called a dirty player by former Steeler and current Patriots running back LeGarrette Blount following New England's victory over Miami on Sunday.

"We can’t get caught up in it. If you do get caught up in it, you do what the Bengals do and you lose the football game," Roethlisbeger said

Ouch!
Reply/Quote
To be honest, he's not lying...
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
He's not wrong at all. There should be a phrase for that kind of dumbf****ry: "pulling a bungle"
Reply/Quote
Can't really argue with this.
Reply/Quote
Seems accurate to me.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
That's fine, but there are plenty more reasons why Bengals lose football games.

COUGH JEREMY HILL COUGH MARVIN LEWIS.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Those asshats have earned the right to rub it in.

Thanks Marv!

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 03:50 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: He's not wrong at all. There should be a phrase for that kind of dumbf****ry: "pulling a bungle"

Lmao yeah I agree. I just had to share because I got a good chuckle out of it. Feels bad mane
Reply/Quote
Sounds like an admission that the Steelers are dirty to me.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I can't argue with that statement but reinforces the fact that I hate him and all things Pittsburgh.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We lose playoff games he rapes women...no one is perfect
Reply/Quote
They don't get caught up in it? Right. So Gilbert late hitting Burfict and DeCastro stomping on him while on the ground had nothing to do with previous games.

The Steelers are such model football players! Every team has "dirty" players. The Bengals do and lose so they are easy targets. Steelers win so it gets called "gritty".
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 04:21 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Sounds like an admission that the Steelers are dirty to me.

That's how I took it too.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 04:21 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Sounds like an admission that the Steelers are dirty to me.

This is what I got out of it as well

Reply/Quote
**** you, Ben. Your compadres are behind the whole thing. You guys caused it all, you POS. So, to put it another way, go **** yourself.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Shazier slammed us too. This is the legacy Marvin has left us, and Mike Brown clearly approves.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/12/29/shazier-steelers-treat-bengals-like-little-brothers-that-get-on-our-nerves/

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 03:42 PM)Helldog Wrote: http://pit.247sports.com/Bolt/Ben-Roethlisberger-disses-Bengals-before-Steelers-playoff-game-50250979

Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers will not play the Cincinnati Bengals again during the 2016 season. But that didn't stop Big Ben from throwing shade at Pittsburgh's AFC North divisional foe during his weekly interview on 93.7 The Fan on Tuesday.

Nearly a full year removed from the two teams' bitter AFC wild card showdown in Cincinnati, Big Ben alluded to that game when asked about how the Steelers will handle Ndamukong Suh during Sunday's AFC wild card game between Pittsburgh and Miami. Suh was really called a dirty player by former Steeler and current Patriots running back LeGarrette Blount following New England's victory over Miami on Sunday.

"We can’t get caught up in it. If you do get caught up in it, you do what the Bengals do and you lose the football game," Roethlisbeger said

Ouch!

Is he saying Porter will take care of Suh ?

But yeah... he's kind of right, but we're still in his head.
Reply/Quote
Ben is right. If you get caught up in that stuff you either end up losing a football game or you end up head butting, eye gouging, and spitting on random people while getting arrested...which is much better than making it rain and inciting a brawl where someone gets shot.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
Playing mad libs with statement, knowing it comes from these greezy slimeball is fun. Try this out ...

"We can’t get caught up in _________. If you do get caught up in _________, you do what _________ do and you _________ the _________,"
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 08:25 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Playing mad libs with statement, knowing it comes from these greezy slimeball is fun.  Try this out ...  

"We can’t get caught up in _________.  If you do get caught up in _________, you do what _________ do and you _________ the _________,"

"We can't get caught up in rape. If you do get caught up in rape, you do what I do and you pay the girl"
Reply/Quote