Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengal Fans in Tampa were Great
(12-20-2022, 05:51 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: The whole "Romo was insulting Burrow for injuring his pinky" thing is total crap. He was making fun of his own broadcast team for portraying the cut pinky like it's a big deal. He said himself that it wouldn't make a difference, and that's because he knows Burrow is tougher than that.

Sometimes we try way too hard to get mad at commentators.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=3640890

Just kind of funny.  Ironic?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
My problem with Romo is he seems to have moved away from what made him really good in his first year. I want to hear more of the analysis and less riding jocks. You can get Gruden for that. I'll be fascinated to listen to Brady do it. I think people will watch games just to hear Brady's analysis.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-20-2022, 05:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: My problem with Romo is he seems to have moved away from what made him really good in his first year.  I want to hear more of the analysis and less riding jocks.  You can get Gruden for that.  I'll be fascinated to listen to Brady do it.  I think people will watch games just to hear Brady's analysis.

Exactly

I really liked Romo the first couple years. But he's becoming a total jock rider lately. Hope he returns to his old self.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2022, 05:51 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: The whole "Romo was insulting Burrow for injuring his pinky" thing is total crap. He was making fun of his own broadcast team for portraying the cut pinky like it's a big deal. He said himself that it wouldn't make a difference, and that's because he knows Burrow is tougher than that.

Sometimes we try way too hard to get mad at commentators.

That was what I thought Romo was doing. No big deal...
Reply/Quote