Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal games you attended
Out of any Bengal games you guys have attended which fanbase was the classiest and which one was the most obnoxious as far as If it was a home or road game?
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2017, 12:03 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Out of any Bengal games you guys have attended which fanbase was the classiest and which one was the most obnoxious as far as If it was a home or road game?

Road game - Browns fans were the worst by far.

Home games - Packers always show class, Texans fans also were classy

Tie for worst is Steelers and Cowboys hands down
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Philly fans are the worst lol.
Reply/Quote
I've never attended a road game, but I've never had a bad experience with any fans at Riverfront or PBS.  Of course, I've never been to a Stoolers game.  I figure I might wind up in trouble as emotionally charged as I get when we play them.  LMAO

I've seen them play the Jets twice (once being the '09 playoff game, the other being when Marv Jones went off on them), the Seahawks, 'skins, Jags, Chiefs, Titans, and a couple others I'm having trouble remembering....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2017, 12:53 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Philly fans are the worst lol.

I would have to agree based on what I read and see......and the fact that they had a courtroom and jail in the old Veteran's Stadium! LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2017, 12:54 PM)Wyche Wrote: I would have to agree based on what I read and see......and the fact that they had a courtroom and jail in the old Veteran's Stadium! LMAO

Lol. It is sad though people have been killed there over a game. I mean talk about terrible. Kind of funny though they have a jail and a courtroom in the old Vet. I'm not sure about the Linc.
Reply/Quote
A buddy of mine said it was wild at a Eagles Giants game he went too. He said people were spilling beer on each other and fights broke out. He said Eagle fans asked their group who they rooted for and he said they all lied and said they were philly fans just to not get hurt lol.
Reply/Quote
First game I ever went to was the infamous playoff game with the Steelers in January 2016. Apparently that wasn't enough punishment so I went to 4 more last year.

At that Steelers game i sat by two Steelers fans who were my age. They acted a bit sheepish when I sat next to them (I'm a fairly big guy who lifts weights) so I made a point of shaking their hands and wishing them good luck. Their were fights and arguments all around us however.

When Burfict picked off that pass in the 4th they left. I wonder if they include that fact when they tell the story. The walk through the rain back to our B&B in OTR was the longest walk id had in a long time. Especially with the plethora of taunts that accompanied the jaunt and my wife assuring me, "I feel like the Bengals won. They scored more touchdowns. I don't count field goals"
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2017, 01:38 PM)Brimey Wrote: First game I ever went to was the infamous playoff game with the Steelers in January 2016. Apparently that wasn't enough punishment so I went to 4 more last year.

At that Steelers game i sat by two Steelers fans who were my age. They acted a bit sheepish when I sat next to them (I'm a fairly big guy who lifts weights) so I made a point of shaking their hands and wishing them good luck. Their were fights and arguments all around us however.

When Burfict picked off that pass in the 4th they left. I wonder if they include that fact when they tell the story. The walk through the rain back to our B&B in OTR was the longest walk id had in a long time. Especially with the plethora of taunts that accompanied the jaunt and my wife assuring me, "I feel like the Bengals won. They scored more touchdowns. I don't count field goals"

I wanted you guys to win that so bad.
Reply/Quote
I've only seen the Bengals once.  It was right before Christmas up in Minneapolis a few years back.  I proudly wore my Orange Palmer jersey, and really only got heckled by a few fans after the game.  It helped that the Vikings beat us then.  But otherwise, most Viking fans I encountered were pretty tame. 

I've heard that Kansas City is a bad place for opposing fans to go to.  Next to Philly, I believe KC should be ranked.  My buddy is going down to KC this year to see his team, the 49ers (ugh, ya he's one of those guys) play the Chiefs.  He said he'll wear Hawkeye gear the whole time so as not to raise suspicions of the locals.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I've only been to two Bengal games. At Buffalo in 2007 and at Pittsburgh in 2011. Both were one sided blowouts that were horrible to watch. Both games were downright miserable for multiple reasons

But honestly, Pittsburgh fans (at least in our section) weren't that bad. Sure, there was some trash talk, but it was all in good taste. There was joking and laughing, mostly because Cincy was getting the absolute dog **** beat out of them (I think we were down 35-7 at halftime). After that, there was genuine sympathy from Pitt fans. 

Buffalo was a different story. By far the worst fans I could ever imagine. Not surprised, I grew up in upstate New York and there are some real white trash, inbred scumbags up there. Buffalo seems to be where they all congregate. My life was threatened, debris was thrown at me all game long, a young Bengal fan had beer poured in his face, just a complete nightmare. Buffalo and everyone from there can fornicate themselves with an iron stick
Reply/Quote
I've only seen the Bengals twice. 2007 and 2011 both in Seattle. In 2007, Seahawk fans laid into me as soon as we walked into the stadium all the way until we got back to our car after the game. In 2011, a vastly different experience. People were much more tamer and there was friendly banter with the people around me.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Only been to 2 home games. 2012 against the Raiders (Palmer's return.) And 2015 against the Chargers. Since they were home games, and we won both, I didn't really have any issues with the fans.

Going to the home opener against the Ratbirds this year. Hoping my win streak continues.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2017, 05:45 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Only been to 2 home games.  2012 against the Raiders (Palmer's return.)  And 2015 against the Chargers.  Since they were home games, and we won both, I didn't really have any issues with the fans.

Going to the home opener against the Ratbirds this year.  Hoping my win streak continues.

I think it will.

You oughta go to our Stealer home game so we can finally win one of those at home TT.
Reply/Quote
I've been to one game down in San Diego. Chargers fans were friendly from what I could tell.
Reply/Quote
I saw the Bengals/Patriots game in the pouring rain in Cincy, and I'm from Pittsburgh so I saw them play the Steelers in that freezing ass game where Huber had his jaw broken and it was 21-0 before you knew it. Oh, and my NFC team is the Bears and I saw them beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh that same year.

Interesting thing about sitting near Steeler fans is that when the game is close they are interested, but whenever the Bears got up by more than 1 score they started talking about how many Super Bowls they had. Then the Steelers closed the gap and people were talking about the current game until Peppers took the ball from Pig Ben and sealed the game. Then they all started talking about how many Super Bowls they have as they left.
Reply/Quote
Only been to two different away stadiums. Arizona was great. Roof open and great crowd. Denver is great too, but fans aren't as classy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Of all the home games I have attended the most obnoxious fans, hands down, are the Cincinnati Bengals.

On the road it was Indy. They sit on their hands most of the game.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-27-2017, 09:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I saw the Bengals/Patriots game in the pouring rain in Cincy, and I'm from Pittsburgh so I saw them play the Steelers in that freezing ass game where Huber had his jaw broken and it was 21-0 before you knew it.  Oh, and my NFC team is the Bears and I saw them beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh that same year.

Interesting thing about sitting near Steeler fans is that when the game is close they are interested, but whenever the Bears got up by more than 1 score they started talking about how many Super Bowls they had.  Then the Steelers closed the gap and people were talking about the current game until Peppers took the ball from Pig Ben and sealed the game.  Then they all started talking about how many Super Bowls they have as they left.

Just curious, but how'd you become a Bengals fan being from Pittsburgh? That can't be easy.

Reply/Quote
One of my favorite Bengals games I have went to was in 2011 vs the Browns. I was pretty smashed before I even entered the stadium tbh. Green had a awesome catch that game, and a Canadian couple bought me and my cousin a lot of beer because we were acting a fool already, lol. Free beer always makes anything better.
Reply/Quote