Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal games you attended
My all time worst game experience was when Andy got hurt playing the Steelers at home. We had a loud/rude/obnoxious drunk ass Steeler fan setting directly behind us surrounded by his clan of off spring and boy was he setting a fine example. I would have liked to punch him in the face but realized it wasn't even worth it although it would have felt good at the time. Pitt Sux
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 08:14 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: The Packer Fans...They were hammered drunk and were more cheering against the Bengals than rooting for their team.  Lots of slams about no titles.  Whatever, all is fair, but they were obnoxious as hell.

Sorry about that. We're usually not like that. We love you guys actually.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 10:12 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Sorry about that. We're usually not like that. We love you guys actually.

Dude, I would never let the actions of a few pinheads ruin the whole lot....a bunch of local folks are packers fans and with AJ Hawk getting drafted there so early, well, a lot of us rooted for them.  

Plus, any time you beat putzburgh in a super bowl, you are forever in my heart.   ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 10:15 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Dude, I would never let the actions of a few pinheads ruin the whole lot....a bunch of local folks are packers fans and with AJ Hawk getting drafted there so early, well, a lot of us rooted for them.  

Plus, any time you beat putzburgh in a super bowl, you are forever in my heart.   ThumbsUp

Most of us would come to a Bengal fans defense if someone was giving you a hard time.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 08:19 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: My all time worst game experience was when Andy got hurt playing the Steelers at home. We had a loud/rude/obnoxious drunk ass Steeler fan setting directly behind us surrounded by his clan of off spring and boy was he setting a fine example.  I would have liked to punch him in the face but realized it wasn't even worth it although it would have felt good at the time. Pitt Sux

I hate Pittsburgh as well.
Reply/Quote