Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengal's Fffseason
http://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/2/1/14463958/sticking-to-status-quo-positive-move-for-bengals-this-offseason
Reply/Quote
I said Bengals ffffff season a few times.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pissing down our backs and telling us it's raining. Et tu, Cincy Jungle?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Cincy Jungle...what a bunch of homers they have over there. At least Hobson gets paid to spout off similar nonsense.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Blah, blah, blah

Ya it makes perfect sense to keep doing the same thing that hasn't worked for em since.......well.....ever.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 6160103537865002446]

Damn, latin ladies wanna meet me??

Oh, yeah, ffffseason sucks...

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
After reading that article I wanna punch someone in da face
Reply/Quote
It's nothing more than a homer article. Cincyjungle is really bad about fanning the flames. They've said "marv needs to be fired" in some articles, then follow it up with this? yeah, makes total sense
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
[Image: JellyoftheMonth-Slider-FINAL-r.jpg]

[Image: dd5uns1.jpg]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2017, 10:22 PM)Derrick Wrote: http://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/2/1/14463958/sticking-to-status-quo-positive-move-for-bengals-this-offseason

Quote:The NFL Draft has been the Bengals’ bread-and-butter in recent years, and it appears it will be more of the same this offseason
I have an issue with this. Sure, we've heard the draft was the Bengals' "bread and butter" and the Bengals have been applauded each year for having great drafts. The caveat is those draft grades are happening right when the draft is done. When reflecting back on the draft 2-3 years after, you'll see that the Bengals are not getting great production from their draft picks as a whole. The Falcons, on the other hand, have a high number of recent draft picks as starters (and good starters at that).

If the Bengals plan to keep using the draft as their "bread and butter", they need to have a better plan for investing more into quality scouting, developing said draft picks, and playing those draft picks.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2017, 12:52 PM)ochocincos Wrote:  
I have an issue with this. Sure, we've heard the draft was the Bengals' "bread and butter" and the Bengals have been applauded each year for having great drafts. The caveat is those draft grades are happening right when the draft is done. When reflecting back on the draft 2-3 years after, you'll see that the Bengals are not getting great production from their draft picks as a whole. The Falcons, on the other hand, have a high number of recent draft picks as starters (and good starters at that).

If the Bengals plan to keep using the draft as their "bread and butter", they need to have a better plan for investing more into quality scouting, developing said draft picks, and playing those draft picks.

:andy: Rock On
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2017, 10:46 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: After reading that article I wanna punch someone in da face
That's what I'm talkin' about!  No coaching changes-- FFFFimg offseason for sure.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2017, 01:34 AM)CINwillWIN Wrote: [Image: 6160103537865002446]

Damn, latin ladies wanna meet me??

Oh, yeah, ffffseason sucks...

I was unable to see any further replies in this thread as I have become far to busy finding a latin beauty who wants to be a soulmate.....or whatever the term is for move here and bang the hell out of me for citizenship.....  Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote