Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengalholic saved our community
(02-21-2017, 02:58 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Not only saved it, but also enhanced it. This board is by far superior.

Exactly what I was going to say.  
Reply/Quote
Definitely better than previous. Very thankful for our new home.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hate every single one of you.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2017, 05:31 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I hate every single one of you.

[Image: rZysu0L.png]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

just for that I added administrators to my original post.

[Image: l0fb.gif]
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Huge Mega Thanks to Holic ! You da man

Many thanks to the staff, you guys do a fine job IMHO. And yes many thanks to all the members who keep this place going as well talking football.

This site blows the old board away ! You had to walk on eggshells there.
Reply/Quote
I would like to say 'Holic deserves all the kudos he can get for not just taking a leap and starting this board, but also his work behind the scenes keeping it running. From constantly trying to make the boards user friendly to dealing with member concerns to coming up with new features, 'Holic spends an unhealthy amount of time making sure BengalsBoard stays running.

Every so often I try to mail him a beer to show my appreciation, but I just get a nasty note from my post master about not leaving any more wet envelopes in the box.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2017, 08:04 PM)Benton Wrote: Every so often I try to mail him a beer to show my appreciation, but I just get a nasty note from my post master about not leaving any more wet envelopes in the box.

That's why you need to stop licking the envelopes. We've told you that I don't know how many times
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
This board really is a community of fans.  A place where football lives year round, and friendships and rivalries flourish.  A place where you can learn unlimited information on any topic, and are always free to join the conversation.  Folks that aren't a part of such a thing, really don't understand it.  Some of us even maintain contact outside the boards, but there is no way in heck that we could carry on and cut up the way we do on here.  All of our friends and relatives would think that we had lost our minds.

Kudos to 'Holic, for keep the Bengal board community together!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Great site. I.m on here daily
Reply/Quote

Well, I for one respect your honesty.  You crazy, brave bastard.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2017, 01:54 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I know this topic may not belong here but I think we should acknowledge how lucky we are as fans to have this site.  We may take it for granted and I visit the site several times a day.   If this forum wasn't developed I would be lost as a fan and that's no joke.  In most ways it is better than the original site.  

We owe a big thanks to Bengalholic and others who are moderators/administrators of this forum.  Use this thread to show them love Wub

Thanks for the nice words brother, along with all the others that have been posted in this thread.

This board is very lucky to have a great staff in place (Benton, BD, Zona, Wildcats, Shake and Cin) that put in a lot of time and effort...and who also care about this community and want to make sure that it continues to thrive.

And of course...it's the community itself that fuels this board and makes it possible. This community refused to be kicked to the curb and forgotten about, and instead, helped build a new home and make it even better.

I've honestly never thought of this board as having an individual 'owner'. I feel like it's more of a Green Bay type of thing...with the board being 'community owned'.

I look forward to the board continuing to grow and becoming the home to more and more Bengals fans!  :andy:
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2017, 01:54 PM)psychdoctor Wrote:   

We owe a big thanks to Bengalholic and others who are moderators/administrators of this forum.  Use this thread to show them love 

[Image: Spicolli.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-21-2017, 10:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: Spicolli.jpg]

Then me and Holic are gonna wing on over to London and jam with the stones!

Enough good stuff can't be said about Holic & these Mods. Great job guys and thanks to each and all.

Way to take the lead Holic, thanks again.
Reply/Quote
I appreciate all the adulation and praise from you peons.

It's tough being drunk with power and slinging ban-hammers at everyone who disagrees with me, but I do it for you guys.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2017, 01:54 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I know this topic may not belong here but I think we should acknowledge how lucky we are as fans to have this site.  We may take it for granted and I visit the site several times a day.   If this forum wasn't developed I would be lost as a fan and that's no joke.  In most ways it is better than the original site.  

We owe a big thanks to Bengalholic and others who are moderators/administrators of this forum.  Use this thread to show them love Wub

I agree 100 percent. I visit this site daily to read the current TRUTH about the Bengals. Not Hobson.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2017, 08:29 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: That's why you need to stop licking the envelopes. We've told you that I don't know how many times

It wasn't saliva!

Reply/Quote

[Image: tumblr_inline_ncvyqxKm281szaa83.gif]

Reply/Quote
(02-21-2017, 04:23 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I'm gonna drink a beer or two tonight to 'holic and the rest of the staff and posters here.  So if I get back on here later on tonight and sound a little "off" and posting weird and random thoughts, you'll know what is going on. 

Here here! 

I drank 11 and let me tell you adlfjklfjowijfoqwjfoqnf;avn;nwkvnweovnweovnwevoron...
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote