Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals-3?!
Spreads are usually pretty accurate but they're also made to generate bets on both sides.

Lazor being offensive coordinator with Burfict back and finally leaning on Mixon more, is Bengals-3 easy money?
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:00 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Spreads are usually pretty accurate but they're also made to generate bets on both sides.

Lazor being offensive coordinator with Burfict back and finally leaning on Mixon more, is Bengals-3 easy money?

no... not a bad bet but not easy money. Betting on under if its in the 40s is easy money.  I think its currently at 39.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 06:04 AM)ah5 Wrote: no... not a bad bet but not easy money. Betting on under if its in the 40s is easy money.  I think its currently at 39.

My least favorite of all bets, the under. I mostly hate it in NBA where fouls will drag it out...I think it's just as difficult, if not impossible to gauge like the NFL. You can lose that bet in a half.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Bengals at -3 is baiting. Although we've played 4 games, what we showed against the Browns should not make the odds this close. Realistically, the spread should be Bills -6. I'm just not convinced we have progressed to that extent since the first 2 losses. I hope I am dead wrong, I mean these spreads are compiled by people who make a living doing this. However, my gut tells me otherwise.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 04:00 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Spreads are usually pretty accurate but they're also made to generate bets on both sides.

Mo has a handicapper on every week (i forget the guys name now) and the odds were heavy in favor of the Bengals this week. Tried finding the podcast last night (when i was able to remember his name) and they cut it off right before the last (his) segment, so i can't post a link. 

When i say heavy, i mean they were overwhelmingly in their favor based on the last 8-12 games for each team under the circumstances. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 08:32 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Bengals at -3 is baiting. Although we've played 4 games, what we showed against the Browns should not make the odds this close. Realistically, the spread should be Bills -6. I'm just not convinced we have progressed to that extent since the first 2 losses. I hope I am dead wrong, I mean these spreads are compiled by people who make a living doing this. However, my gut tells me otherwise.

The Bills have only allowed 1 pass TD on defense all year so this will be a test for Lazor.

Everyone is giving too much credit to the Bengals after beating the 1-19 over the past 20 games Browns.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 06:11 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: My least favorite of all bets, the under. I mostly hate it in NBA where fouls will drag it out...I think it's just as difficult, if not impossible to gauge like the NFL. You can lose that bet in a half.

I hate betting o/u as well but depending on weather and teams some are easy bets.   Rain with 2 stingy D's is a no brainer.  That being said the line was 39 which is always a little hairy. 
Reply/Quote
Anyone have a phone number for gambling hotline?
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2017, 07:36 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Anyone have a phone number for gambling hotline?

1-800-DONTBET.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote