Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 8-0, But Playing For Much More
...per AJ Green, 8-0 but playing for much more than this.....

I Love It.....This team is focused on The Big Picture....yes a play-off win, but much more than that....A Super Bowl Win .....and why not, the team is 8-0.

Some can be paranoid and say the sky will fall, and others can try to break down all the games the rest of the season. I'm for celebrating the 8-0 start moments after the 8th win. GO BENGALS

Who Dey Dancing Who Dey Dancing Who Dey Dancing Who Dey
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
We are breaking all kinds of records this year. Why not break the NFL record and go 19-0? I think it can happen! Who Dey!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I love hearing them say that, and I think they mean it. They do play like it. The scary thing is that they're still not playing as well as I think they can play. We got lucky alot tonight. Johnny Football played his ass off, but he had WRs dropping a ton of footballs. I guess that just shows that we're a much better team. Our guys don't drop balls like that.

I'm glad we have a good break before we play the Texans. I think we need to fine tune some things, especially with the running game. Jeremy did pretty well when the Oline gave him a little room, but they let him get stuffed too often.

I have to give Andy alot of credit, too. He's been harassed quite a bit these past two games, but he hasn't let it phase him. He just keeps throwing strikes like he's never thrown strikes before. (Knock on wood.)
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Perfect at the half way mark is awesome ! They keep knocking down walls, and they're gonna knock down more.

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
The Bengals just defeated Pittsburgh on the big stage -- game of the week type shit. Came back 4 days later on the national stage and defeated another division rival where Andy shed some demons by playing lights out. For this team to do that, in B2B games, for me it's the most impressive two games I can remember in a long time. Even if they only won by 1 pt in each game. Given the perception that they couldn't do it or Andy's blinded by the lights, it just makes me as a lifelong fan and 24/7 Bengal addict, stand up just a lil bit taller.

What a great 5 days to be a Bengals fan!
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
This is a team with a chip on their shoulder that went into training camps with a real ticked off attitude. Nobody was more upset over the play-off losses than these young players and they are now angry veterans out to shut up the wise guy critics.  They have the talent and going into their 5th straight play-offs, they have the right attitude that 8-0 is nice, but their goals are much bigger than this, Super Bowl Win......and the reason for my picture of The Lombardi Trophy. .....Super Bowls start in Spring and Summer, and THIS team put in the extra hard work....Forrest Gregg said the teams that win in the 4th quarter are the teams that worked the hardest and are in the best condition to fight off the fatigue. The 2015 Bengals take over games in the 4th quarter, and Vince Lombardi's Forrest Gregg of the 1981 Bengals would be proud of the 2015 Bengals. ...This is all the hard work of Spring and Summer taking them to the next level. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
We aren't going 19-0. lol With that said I think we have potential to make a run for the Lombardi.
Reply/Quote