Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton To AJ Green Could Be BIG Tonight
Browns had no answer to Carson Palmer to Fitzgerald. Browns had a 20 to 7 lead when Carson and Fitzgerald started making it look easy.....AJ Green could have a huge night, but if he is double covered, that is stupid because Jones or Eifert or Sanu will be wide open.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Lets send Fisher deep
Reply/Quote
Yep and even if they double team AJ the Bengals have too much ariel firepower for Browns to cover everything.

Dalton should feast !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 05:55 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Lets send Fisher deep

Against the Browns, I could see that working out alright.
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
I look for Bengals to put on a show in Prime Time....scoring by air, scoring by ground, Hue pulling out his bag of tricks.....Bengals looking good on offense, defense and special teams.....Bengals giving that Message Game on Prime Time on CBS and NFL Network that the soon to be 8-0 is for real.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I was actually thinking that Eifert could be due for a huge game tonight.

But, I'd love to see AJ tear em a new one!
[Image: n881eg.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 06:31 PM)Capt.Morgan Wrote: I was actually thinking that Eifert could be due for a huge game tonight.

But, I'd love to see AJ tear em a new one!

my fantasy team would love either....

the team starting dalton

Or the team starting Green and Eifert.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 06:12 PM)kevin Wrote: I look for Bengals to put on a show in Prime Time....scoring by air, scoring by ground, Hue pulling out his bag of tricks.....Bengals looking good on offense, defense and special teams.....Bengals giving that Message Game on Prime Time on CBS and NFL Network that the soon to be 8-0 is for real.

Only on NFL Network and not CBS. Also on channel 5 in Cincy I believe.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 06:52 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Only on NFL Network and not CBS. Also on channel 5 in Cincy I believe.

Channel 12.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 06:52 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Only on NFL Network and not CBS. Also on channel 5 in Cincy I believe.

i believe the confusion is CBS was nationally televising games. with NFLN

But now that will only be broadcasting TNF if in your local viewing area.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 06:12 PM)kevin Wrote: I look for Bengals to put on a show in Prime Time....scoring by air, scoring by ground, Hue pulling out his bag of tricks.....Bengals looking good on offense, defense and special teams.....Bengals giving that Message Game on Prime Time on CBS and NFL Network that the soon to be 8-0 is for real.

Hell, they should be able to score by sea (from the river) in this one.  I just hope they don't play down the the Browns.
Reply/Quote
Think Hill will have a big game. Don't think he forgets his struggles against this team.

But yeah, I think Green will have a huge game. No Haden = no problem.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 05:56 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Yep and even if they double team AJ the Bengals have too much ariel firepower for Browns to cover everything.

Dalton should feast !

Buttttt. Shouldn't this be the case with every team? :)
Reply/Quote
What about Sanu to Green?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote

The talking heads will say "Sure they won a prime time game but Cleveland was missing Hartline, Haden, Whitner and McCown"
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 08:33 PM)crispy Wrote: The talking heads will say "Sure they won a prime time game but Cleveland was missing Hartline, Haden, Whitner and McCown"

Even if they played, they would still same the same thing. As they would against Houston.

Arizona is when the Bengals can prove they can beat a GOOD team in primetime.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 05:55 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Lets send Fisher deep

With Hue you might see it
Reply/Quote
Interestingly, it was Dalton to Eifert that lit it up tonight.
Reply/Quote
I figure the Browns spent most of their energies trying to keep Green contained considering half of their secondary was out.

Just couldn't cover everybody.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 01:30 AM)Big Boss Wrote: I figure the Browns spent most of their energies trying to keep Green contained considering half of their secondary was out.  

Just couldn't cover everybody.

Seahawks and Bills learned this the hard way as well.
Reply/Quote