Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I think a lot of you have forgotten. . .
(10-25-2021, 03:41 PM)motoarch Wrote: That's not inflammatory and ironic at all.

Good lord.  He was JOKING, which is why it didn't bother me.  I've been reading his posts for 13+ years, so I kind of get him.

You call it trolling because either #1 - you don't get his sense of humor, as I original alluded to OR #2 - you're his target audience OR #3 - you just hate Fred (Hey you have a large group of friends there).  You can feel however you wish, but you'll notice from the responses that about half of the people who responded to this thread also realized he was joking and responded in kind.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 06:52 AM)Essex Bengal Wrote: It's OK Fred, I'm English...I get irony - sad that so many don't...loving your work Tongue

Oh, we get irony...but we also get that Fred enjoys stirring the pot. Especially when things are going well and there's not much arguing going on.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2021, 03:51 PM)Stewy Wrote: Good lord.  He was JOKING, which is why it didn't bother me.  I've been reading his posts for 13+ years, so I kind of get him.

You call it trolling because either #1 - you don't get his sense of humor, as I original alluded to OR #2 - you're his target audience OR #3 - you just hate Fred (Hey you have a large group of friends there).  You can feel however you wish, but you'll notice from the responses that about half of the people who responded to this thread also realized he was joking and responded in kind.
You're awfully angry. I haven't attacked you once but you've made numerous Ad hominem attacks against me.
Maybe some time away from the board would do you good.
Reply/Quote
Let's just cut to the chase. The ONLY team that matters is the one who wins the last game played in February.

Most people rarely remember what all the other 31 teams did, because the bottom line is, the rest of them are losers because 20 of them didn't play well enough in the regular season to MAKE the playoffs and the other 11 lost they last game they played! Wink
Reply/Quote
Until you guys get home field advantage.

Not to mention the confidence and the experience of winning over and over again.
Reply/Quote