Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals Back In 1st Place Tie in AFC North
Just as I was hoping and watching today. Browns, Ravens and Steelers all LOSE.

GO BENGALS

Tiger Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Looks that way!!
Reply/Quote
Crazy
Reply/Quote
Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey

Just what we needed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Now we show them who was in the superbowl last year
Reply/Quote
We were a PAT away from leading and we played like shit the first two games.

Ravens players and coaches getting in each other’s faces while we stuck together after a bad start.

This is the last weekend we won’t have an outright lead for the rest of the season.

Book it
Reply/Quote
We're in second place actually. Stains still in first courtesy of 1-0 in Division while we are 0-1. We beat the Rats next week and then we are in first.
Reply/Quote
AFC north all went down. Drinks and Coke on me boys!!
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:18 PM)Joelist Wrote: We're in second place actually. Stains still in first courtesy of 1-0 in Division while we are 0-1. We beat the Rats next week and then we are in first.

That stuff doesn’t matter right now as not everyone has played their 6 division games. Technically they are, but if you told me we’d be tied for division lead after being 0-2 after 4 games, I’d take that in a heart beat.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey!!!! Can't get any better than that.

Ravens will now vs. the AFC Champions with more questions than answers.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:19 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: That stuff doesn’t matter right now as not everyone has played their 6 division games. Technically they are, but if you told me we’d be tied for division lead after being 0-2 after 4 games, I’d take that in a heart beat.

And they all lost on what amounted to walk-off FGs after having the lead during the game too.  There is something serendipitous about that.  

And their message boards are all calling for new head coaches.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:26 PM)pally Wrote: And they all lost on what amounted to walk-off FGs after having the lead during the game too.  There is something serendipitous about that.  

Amazing Harbaugh went for it on 4th and goal instead of kicking it. The guy's a moron, doesn't understand situational awareness.... Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:19 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: That stuff doesn’t matter right now as not everyone has played their 6 division games. Technically they are, but if you told me we’d be tied for division lead after being 0-2 after 4 games, I’d take that in a heart beat.

Tie breakers still count
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:37 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Amazing Harbaugh went for it on 4th and goal instead of kicking it. The guy's a moron, doesn't understand situational awareness.... Ninja

Yeah that was a bad call. Their D was stopping Buffalo all day. Kick the FG and force Buff to either tie or win by a TD.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:39 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Tie breakers still count

Technically, sure. But nobody cares about tiebreakers 4 games into the season.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:15 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey

Just what we needed.

Man you ain’t lyin

Wow

That said, the Rat Turds are going to bring their A-game Sunday after the 2 heart breakers and at home to the Fins and Bills
Reply/Quote
Thank you Harbaugh for not kicking FG
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:43 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Thank you Harbaugh for not kicking FG

I get it damn if you do or damn if you don’t giving Allen the ball with that much time. But as another said it wasn’t like the Bills were rolling offensively. After the game he said something about 4 downs made it easier
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 05:26 PM)pally Wrote: And they all lost on what amounted to walk-off FGs after having the lead during the game too.  There is something serendipitous about that.  

Harbaugh has been soooo bad at the end of games the last (at least) couple years. 

How many times is that now that he's gone for it on 4th and goal--or gone for 2--and had it bite him in the butt now? This is, at least, the 3rd time since the beginning of last year.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2022, 06:01 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I get it damn if you do or damn if you don’t giving Allen the ball with that much time. But as another said it wasn’t like the Bills were rolling offensively. After the game he said something about 4 downs made it easier

You take the lead.. weather was still not great, buffalo would have to score a td.
Reply/Quote