Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals/Bills predictions
Looks like it might be a defensive struggle. I'm not really thinking big scoring game. But I actually think the Bengals just might pull this one out.

Bengals: 20

Bills: 13
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bills have beat some good teams (Broncos, Falcons) already, I think they handle us easily. 24-10

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 06:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Bills have beat some good teams (Broncos, Falcons) already,  I think they handle us easily. 24-10

Actually, one of Marvin's weaknesses may play as a strength here. Marvin tends to play to the competition. We play shitty teams shitty, good teams well. This is how we beat teams such as Green Bay, New England and Seattle in crucial games. HOWEVER, let's forget for a moment the first 2 games under Zampese and let's figure in the Lazor factor. We could win this one. 

Bengals 20

Bills 17

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 07:03 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Actually, one of Marvin's weaknesses may play as a strength here. Marvin tends to play to the competition. We play shitty teams shitty, good teams well. This is how we beat teams such as Green Bay, New England and Seattle in crucial games. HOWEVER, let's forget for a moment the first 2 games under Zampese and let's figure in the Lazor factor. We could win this one. 

Bengals 20

Bills 17

Idk about Marvin playing up to the competition. His record in primetime  (which is usually against good teams) is awful, and we know how he does against competition in the playoffs. 

Reply/Quote
Going to be close but it's winnable.

Bengals 24

Bills 21
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 17-13
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 07:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Idk about Marvin playing up to the competition. His record in primetime  (which is usually against good teams) is awful, and we know how he does against competition in the playoffs. 

Ok, let me narrow it down to regular season, sunday 1pm/4pm games. LOL. But if you don't know what I'm talking about, theres no way to explain. The eyes must see.

Reply/Quote
Bills - 16
Bengals - 13

Sounds like it is going to rain, strip fumble for the Bills is the play of the game.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 07:56 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Bills - 16
Bengals - 13

Sounds like it is going to rain, strip fumble for the Bills is the play of the game.

Damnit Accuweather? First it was rain, then it was no rain, now rain again? Gaah

Fugit! Can't we just win this damn thing and move on?

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 08:03 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damnit Accuweather? First it was rain, then it was no rain, now rain again? Gaah

Fugit! Can't we just win this damn thing and move on?

Yeah, never trust the weather man but Hurricane Nate is coming brother!

If it wasn't going to rain i might pick us to win cause of Lazor, this is a great test for us.

The Bills have a very good Defense and a great RB who can catch the ball out of the backfield better than anyone.

Shady McCoy be good, real good and Charles Clay is very good to boot and Tyrod Taylor is a great running QB.

Should be a close low scoring affair. Fun game to watch, hope we come out o top but with our O-line and the rain i give them the edge.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 08:09 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, never trust the weather man but Hurricane Nate is coming brother!

If it wasn't going to rain i might pick us to win cause of Lazor, this is a great test for us.

The Bills have a very good Defense and a great RB who can catch the ball out of the backfield better than anyone.

Shady McCoy be good, real good and Charles Clay is very good to boot and Tyrod Taylor is a great running QB.

Should be a close low scoring affair. Fun game to watch, hope we come out o top but with our O-line and the rain i give them the edge.

You give them the edge? LOL. If we can't air it we are toast. Our OL can't get footing on dry ground, little lone wet ground. Our RB's will get killed and Marvin will be the one to blame for ending 3 careers.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2017, 08:12 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: You give them the edge? LOL. If we can't air it we are toast. Our OL can't get footing on dry ground, little lone wet ground. Our RB's will get killed and Marvin will be the one to blame for ending 3 careers.

With our Defense we should be in every game. The Bills aren't the only ones with a good Defense Harley.

Tyrod will be running for his life if we can get a lead. The Bills don't have a great O-line either and give up a lot of sacks just like we do.

Should be close regardless. You might be talking me into us winning this game lol
Reply/Quote
It's going to be a defensive slug fest, but I do think we have the better QB and 3 decent backs as opposed to their 1. I'm not saying our 3 are better than their 1, but we do have 3.
Still, our oline plays like the little sisters of St Aches tidly winks team against strong defenses.

On the other hand it could turn into a shoot out if our stars align all at once.  
189-2
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
We match up well against the Bills IMO.

Bengals 31
Bills 16

Bills Offense ends up looking more anemic than our own.
Reply/Quote
U guys do realize the bills offense gets a 3 and out 48 percent of the time right? Bengals 34-10
Reply/Quote
24-16... Bengals.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 9-6
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
bengals defense keeps it low, n Aj Green makes enough plays for the Bengals to pull through. 17 - 9 Bengals
Reply/Quote
Heavy rain now predicted for Sunday afternoon. Both teams will be running the ball a lot. McCoy will have a good game. I think Mixon has a better one. Bengals 20 Bills 10
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
The quotes about heavy rain exaggerated looks like 70 percent chance of rain but only a third of a inch maximum with 5 mph winds
Reply/Quote