Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Board Power Rankings Week 7
I'm going to rank the top 10, and would be curious to see what your top 10 looks like.

1. Patriots
The only thing that keeps them out of the AFC Championship game is an injury to Brady, Gronk, or JE.

2. Packers
Aaron Rodgers.

3. Bengals
Winning @Steelers elevates them to a firm #2. If they get handled, they could fall as far as #5 or #6.

4. Panthers
These guys will punch you in the mouth. Cam doesn't put up elite stats, but he's a big reason they are winning games.

5. Jets
Another really tough team, that seems to be highly motivated and having fun. If they play a clean game they could shock the World in NE this week.

6. Broncos
They are going to be vulnerable to teams that can put up points (e.g., Patriots, Bengals, Steelers).

7. Steelers
Not sure what kind of voodoo they're using to get the defense to play as well as they are. This franchise just wins.

8. Cardinals
They should climb back up the board here.

9. Falcons
Not fair to judge a team on one game, but the Saints are terrible and made the Falcons look worse. Not sure what to make of them.

10. Vikings
Mike Zimmer is building a winner there, as we all expected him to do. Bridgewater and the defense will continue to improve as the season goes on.
Reply/Quote
1. Bengals. Yup, I'm a homer. But we've also got one more win (for now).
2. Partriots. They're good.
3. Packers. Rodgers is slowing down for some reason and they just gave up 1,200 yards to Philip Rivers.
4. Panthers. They're winning. That's all that matters.
5. Broncos. How long they hold it together no one knows, but, like the Panthers, they're winning.
6. Steelers. Injuries out of the way early, they'll make a good run through the rest of their schedule if they stay healthy.
7. Jets. Best they've been in years.
8. Vikings. They're growing, but they're solid.
9. Falcons. Meh. Every year we hear about the Falcons and every year they disappear.
10. Eagles. Lots of potential.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
1. Patriots - Look like they're headed to 1st round bye again.

2a. Bengals - I think we're deeper than the Packers and more able to overcome a hiccup or two.

2b. Packers - They have Rodgers but I'm not convinced they're a true juggernaut.

After these it gets a little blurry.

4. Panthers - Only thing is if Cam gets hurt they fall off the planet.

5. Jets - I'm not sure their D will always be able to pull their O out of the fire though ?

6. Broncos - World class D but can they stay there all season if Manning doesn't find some youth potion ?

7. Cardinals - Does Palmer have another run in him ?

8. Falcons - Don't trust em at all !

9. Steelers - will be higher if BigJen comes back to full speed.

10. Seahawks - I'm not counting them out yet.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 06:16 PM)Utts Wrote: I'm going to rank the top 10, and would be curious to see what your top 10 looks like.

1. Patriots
The only thing that keeps them out of the AFC Championship game is an injury to Brady, Gronk, or JE.

2. Packers
Aaron Rodgers.

3. Bengals
Winning @Steelers elevates them to a firm #2. If they get handled, they could fall as far as #5 or #6.

4. Panthers
These guys will punch you in the mouth. Cam doesn't put up elite stats, but he's a big reason they are winning games.

5. Jets
Another really tough team, that seems to be highly motivated and having fun. If they play a clean game they could shock the World in NE this week.

6. Broncos
They are going to be vulnerable to teams that can put up points (e.g., Patriots, Bengals, Steelers).

7. Steelers
Not sure what kind of voodoo they're using to get the defense to play as well as they are. This franchise just wins.

8. Cardinals

9. Falcons
Not fair to judge a team on one game, but the Saints are terrible and made the Falcons look worse. Not sure what to make of them.

10. Vikings
Mike Zimmer is building a winner there, as we all expected him to do. Bridgewater and the defense will continue to improve as the season goes on.
What have the Pats done to this point?  They've beaten the Steelers without Bell, the Cowboys without Romo, The Jags, Buffalo, and Indy with an injured Andrew Luck.  They gave up a lot of points to Buffalo, Indy, and Pittsburgh.  They can be beaten.
Reply/Quote
1. GB
2. Bengals
3. Pats
4. Carolina
5. Jets
6. Denver
7. Cards
8. Falcons
9. Steelers
10. Vikes

GB and NE both slowed down last week. I think the bengals are a firm 2.
Reply/Quote
GAWD I HATE the SQUEELERS

That's all
Reply/Quote
1. Pats
2. Bengals
3. Packers
4. Cardinals
5. Steelers
6. Panthers
7. Broncos
8. Falcons
9. Seahawks
10. Jets
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Until the Pattycakes beat someone not all beat up I'm putting the Bengals on top.
GB next then the Pattycakes. Carolina, Squeels, the artists formerly known as Manning and drum roll please...Baltimore gets the number one pick in next year's draft and are playing for it.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 06:49 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: What have the Pats done to this point?  They've beaten the Steelers without Bell, the Cowboys without Romo, The Jags, Buffalo, and Indy with an injured Andrew Luck.  They gave up a lot of points to Buffalo, Indy, and Pittsburgh.  They can be beaten.

You make some good points, but until proven otherwise they have to be ranked #1.
Reply/Quote
I can't wait until Ben comes back and Steelers start losing some games again Hilarious
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 08:06 PM)Whacked Wrote: GAWD I HATE the SQUEELERS

That's all

Yep. I was thinking about starting an "I hate the Steelers" fan site. What do you think?
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2015, 06:16 PM)Utts Wrote: I'm going to rank the top 10, and would be curious to see what your top 10 looks like.

1. Patriots

2. Packers
Aaron Rodgers.

3. Bengals

4. Panthers

5. Jets

6. Broncos

7. Steelers

8. Cardinals

9. Falcons

10. Vikings

I think this is a fine list for the most part, though I may switch the Jets and Broncos.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
1. Patriots - Tom Brady

2. Packers - Aaron Rodgers

3. Bengals - Believe they should be ranked #1, but vote swayed by playoff winning experience.

4. Panthers - Seem to have it going on on both sides of the ball.

5. Seahawks - played a very tough schedule so far that is about to weaken drastically for the remainder of the season. Should have swagger back by seasons end.

6. Eagles - Another team that I believe they will be hitting their stride by seasons end.

7. Cardinals - Good on both sides of ball and could climb up rankings easily if they get rolling.

8. steelers - Finding ways to win despite missing Bell and Ben early on are going to get much better. Could make legitimate run in playoffs.

9. Jets - Playing well with lots of potential.

10 - Bronco's - Just not sold on their chances. Manning could seve me crow here if wrong. But I am just not buying.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
1. Patriots. Best offensive attack that has an elite, quick weapon that will go against your linebacker or safety. Also that defensive front is very good and have one of the best safeties.

2. Packers. Aaron Rodgers will win you games by himself. He's making James Jones look like he's 27. But the run game has struggled. But that defense has been stepping up lately.

3. Bengals. Arguably the most balanced team in the NFL. Can put up points but also stop you when need be. Biggest question mark is the run game/linebackers.

4. Broncos. Say what you want about Peyton, this defense is legit. They can break any offensive line and they have defensive backs that can get the ball.

5. Panthers. Biggest surprised thus far. Cam Newton has this team on his back. The defense is very underrated and continues to defeat offenses when the need arises.

6. Cardinals. Palmer is having an amazing season with his passing weapons and that defense is no joke. The biggest question with this team is experience and can they make a full on push.

7. Falcons. That offense is one of the best out there and Freeman is deserving of MVP votes. That defense has stepped up lately but needs more consistency throughout the year.

8. Jets. Fitzpatrick is putting the team where they need to be, Marshall is one of the best receivers still, and Ivory is extremely underrated. Oh, and that defense is probably the best in the NFL.

9. Steelers. With Big Ben back, this offense can keep up with anyone. There's questions about that secondary, but that front 7 can load pressure and make you throw to places you shouldn't.

10. Vikings. That defense is playing well, Diggs has been a surprise, and Peterson is proving he's still the best in the league. Just waiting on Teddy to take that next step and they're a true contender.
Reply/Quote
1.) Green Bay- Even without a healthy running game
2.) BENGALS- A Burfict or maybe just some more Paul Dawson away from #1
3.) New England- A defense away from #1
4.) Denver- A QB away from #1
5.) Carolina- Too few weapons to be considered #1
6.) NY Jets- Ryan Fitzpatrick means you can't be #1
7.) Pittsburgh- #1 in assbaggery
8.) Atlanta- #1 in coach of the year voting
9.) Arizona- Can't be #1 when your QB is a quitter (sorry Palmer disciples)
10.) Seattle- When you have to pay your QB like a true #1, your roster takes a big hit
Reply/Quote
1. Pats
2. Packers
3. Bengals
4. Steelers
5. Seahawks
6. Carolina
7. Arizona
8. Broncos
9. Jets
10. Colts

Mine is based on where I think it will end up and I could see all 4 top teams reaching the Super Bowl. The Steelers are impressive surviving the injury to Ben R. The Seahawks are 3-4, but I feel they make the playoffs again. The Colts are not a true top 10 team with anything except the fact the win the South again easily and make the playoffs.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 01:27 AM)Utts Wrote: Yep. I was thinking about starting an "I hate the Steelers" fan site. What do you think?

I'm on board! Let's roll. Wink
Reply/Quote
1. Bengals

All the rest. Who DEY!
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
1.Packers
2.Patriots
3.Bengals
4.Steelers

5.Panthers
6.Falcons
7.Broncos
8.Cardinals
9.Seahawks
10.Jets

The top 4 are in a tier of their own though.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2015, 01:27 AM)Utts Wrote: Yep. I was thinking about starting an "I hate the Steelers" fan site. What do you think?

I was thinking of changing my name to "GodHatesSteelers". Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote