Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Bring Back Chris Crocker
Yep you heard it right the bengals have brought back the one and only chris crocker to the team

(as a coaching intern)
Reply/Quote
He's like herpes. He'll stay away for awhile. But deep down, you know he's coming back.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Crock was one of the more intelligent players we've ever had on defense, so it makes sense.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2016, 12:39 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Crock was one of the more intelligent players we've ever had on defense, so it makes sense.

yeah very smart player that probly extended his career by thru his knownledge of the game...

Good opportunity for him as well...  Might have a thing or 2 to teach the young ones or even hall(if returns)
Reply/Quote
[Image: leave-britney-alone.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I like the notion of Crocker as a coaching intern. He made an NFL career out of being very savvy and smart, and if he can pass that along to the kids in the secondary it is big.

Go back and look at the times we brought Crocker in. The situation always seemed to be the defense giving up stupid big plays by being out of position and getting snookered by trickery or misdirection. Then they would bring Crocker back and the issue would abruptly stop, as he was back there aligning the secondary (sort of like what Dhani brought to the front seven when we had him).

If he can transmit even some of that skill to our young CBs and Safeties it is a good investment.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Crocker is smart, keep this guy around for a while.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Looks like he wants to get into coaching, which is great. I know he had talked about becoming an official for a while.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2016, 11:22 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Yep you heard it right the bengals have brought back the one and only chris crocker to the team

(as a coaching intern)

I'm all for this. Guy knows the position well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Crocker is very smart and very articulate. The way he was breaking down Bengal film last year was impressive. Glad he's back... but not playing lol
Reply/Quote
(06-08-2016, 12:39 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Crock was one of the more intelligent players we've ever had on defense, so it makes sense.

Does, gotta give the man props for what he did here with the way he pretty much got the Secondary on the same page.

Plus i can still remember that hit he laid on a Stooler WR. Shocked  I think it was Holmes?
Reply/Quote