Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals @ Cardinals predictions
Bengals still have issues and one is getting motivated to win. Cardinals 24 Bengals 17
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bengals defense forces 3 turnovers and wins 17-16
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 07:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: There is no logical reason to pick the Bengals. The Titans are an average team, and they beat the snot out of the Bengals. Joe can’t play the position right now. Literally the worst QB in the league and set some sort of 60 year record for avg yds per attempt or something like that.

The 3 losses have been against good rushing teams.
Cards have a better run game than pass game.

If Bengals can't defend the run this year, it's gonna be a struggle of a season.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
27-0 Cards.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Arizona is the better team right now.

Zona - 28
Bengals - 10

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 01:53 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: They are much more talented than the Cards but I don’t think that matters. Cards are playing hard and at least their QB can actually move a little in the pocket

My prediction is another L for the Bengals and a spike upwards in traffic for the 2024 draft forums.

Cards actually competed pretty well against the 49ers. This game isn't a give me game
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 07:36 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Didn’t Perine sign there because he was going to get more usage?  Oh well.

Well, the scenery there is good.  So, he's got that going for him, which is nice.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Ok, I'm listening to the Friday Bengals show on 1530 and they now have me believing this team is about to bust out the whupp-ass for this reason or the other.  So, I'm changing from my original prediction of a 31-13 loss to a 23-17 win.

[Image: dont-drink-the-kool-aid-gif.gif]
Reply/Quote
I think we look better but lose on the road as Burrow is still not 100% and the coaches still cannot adjust to him being hobbled...

Cardinals - 30
Bengals - 27
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2023, 05:17 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Well, the scenery there is good.  So, he's got that going for him, which is nice.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Hilarious

Love it ha ha

(10-06-2023, 04:56 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Ok, I'm listening to the Friday Bengals show on 1530 and they now have me believing this team is about to bust out the whupp-ass for this reason or the other.  So, I'm changing from my original prediction of a 31-13 loss to a 23-17 win.

[Image: dont-drink-the-kool-aid-gif.gif]

Funny that an ass whoopin for us is a 6 point win lol
Reply/Quote
I don't see the Bengals miraculously becoming what they were last year.
Cards 31
Bengals 17

I do think they get their first TD in the first half this season.
The team sucks this year and the fans can't just wish it away.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2023, 06:07 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: I don't see the Bengals miraculously becoming what they were last year.
Cards 31
Bengals 17

I do think they get their first TD in the first half this season.
The team sucks this year and the fans can't just wish it away.

I mean, last year we looked bad early, but this is just different when I watch the teams. You could be right, but the coaches need to learn.

They can, we saw that last year, but if they haven't made adjustments by now to win with a hobbled Burrow, they might not be able to.

Zac is still young though and Burrow could very well get better. But I understand why you feel this way this year 2MinutesHate.
Reply/Quote
Bengals Win - Several people pretend the beginning of the year wasn't a dumpster fire
Bengals Lose - Several people pretend the rest of the year couldn't be a dumpster fire.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2023, 05:57 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Funny that an ass whoopin for us is a 6 point win lol

Sadly, yes, it's come to that.  
Reply/Quote
Bengals tough it out to win 24 - 20
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2023, 06:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I mean, last year we looked bad early, but this is just different when I watch the teams. You could be right, but the coaches need to learn.

They can, we saw that last year, but if they haven't made adjustments by now to win with a hobbled Burrow, they might not be able to.

Zac is still young though and Burrow could very well get better. But I understand why you feel this way this year 2MinutesHate.

Too much patting themselves on the back and the stupid ass strutting around with the fancy suits and all the blather.

Grandma used to say , "don't get too big for your britches!"
I think thats what happened along with Joe's injury and this is what's left.  They'll be talking about what should've been until 2024 training camp.  

I've watched them play.  Looks terrible to me.  I think I know a bad team when I see one. I was more excited watching Gus frerotte and his left-handed throws back in the day. 
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Defense gets their shit together. Burrow moves in the pocket allowing the offense to open up. Desperation time.

Comfortable win, but uncertainty remains.

Bengals 27 Cardinals 10.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2023, 09:22 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Too much patting themselves on the back and the stupid ass strutting around with the fancy suits and all the blather.

Grandma used to say , "don't get too big for your britches!"
I think thats what happened along with Joe's injury and this is what's left.  They'll be talking about what should've been until 2024 training camp.  

I've watched them play.  Looks terrible to me.  I think I know a bad team when I see one. I was more excited watching Gus frerotte and his left-handed throws back in the day. 

I thought and still actually think they can turn it around after the last two seasons if Burrow gets right, but yeah, that can bite 
you in the ass being too cocky and actually acting like you won the SB. Our asshole rivals in the Chiefs have been doing that but 
they actually won the damn thing and are still competitive.

(10-06-2023, 10:28 PM)samhain Wrote: Defense gets their shit together.  Burrow moves in the pocket allowing the offense to open up.  Desperation time.  

Comfortable win, but uncertainty remains.

Bengals 27 Cardinals 10.

I like this coming from a dude I seriously respect in Samhain. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Bengals win and get ready to role
Reply/Quote
Until Burrow is healthy enough to take snaps under center,and effectively roll out of the pocket and throw on the run,instead of just being a statue,Then this offense is going to continue to be very limited.At this point,I’m not even sure if they could beat the Giants.

But,if,and when a healthy Joe Burrow shows up,Things will change very dramatically,and they’ll be able to exploit the entire playbook for the first time this season.
Reply/Quote