Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Cardinals predictions
(11-17-2015, 03:21 AM)Nately120 Wrote: And of course the Cardinals, led by a number of players who were declared over-the-hill and dead years ago are going to be content to just let a team waltz on in and stomp them at home and then retire.  Good thing the Cardinals beat the Seahawks this week, I'm sure they'll be too pleased with themselves to even put up a fight! Ninja

Hey, if you want to flush this season down the toilet over one loss, then be my guest.  Fact is, this team is better than they played tonight and you know it.   Even good teams come out flat from time to time.  Being on the road means little, because this is a good road team.  

Keep in mind that this Cardinals team lost to the Steelers when they were without Roethlisberger.  You think Palmer didn't want to win that game in Pittsburgh?  He still hates them and said as much.  They also got beaten by a mediocre Rams team.  
Reply/Quote
69-0 Bengals. Carson quits on his team again
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 03:31 AM)samhain Wrote: Hey, if you want to flush this season down the toilet over one loss, then be my guest.  Fact is, this team is better than they played tonight and you know it.   Even good teams come out flat from time to time.  Being on the road means little, because this is a good road team.  

Keep in mind that this Cardinals team lost to the Steelers when they were without Roethlisberger.  You think Palmer didn't want to win that game in Pittsburgh?  He still hates them and said as much.  They also got beaten by a mediocre Rams team.  

Welp, good point.  Now show me the post where you thought the Bengals were going to lose today so I can see how good you are at predicting these things.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 03:31 AM)samhain Wrote: Even good teams come out flat from time to time.  

But not at home, against a terrible team and a team that has knocked them out of the playoffs twice. This was a game the Bengals should have wanted more then anything. Prime time, at home, and a team you should want revenge on, yet...this looked like the playoff team all over again. This loss makes all the media saying "show us a playoff win" viable. Now, you don't get the benefit of the doubt. Now you've left the #2 seed up for grabs, and to be honest, you've given life to Pitt for the division. 

Championship teams, defend their home field.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 02:13 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: 35-17 Cardinals

I just don't see Cincy winning a prime time road game this week.

41-13
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 03:37 AM)WhoDey Wrote: 69-0 Bengals. Carson quits on his team again

I gotta tell you, if the Bengals don't snap the prime-time and playoff slump this season I wouldn't be too adverse to hearing Dalton and company initiating "Get Marvin out of here 2.0."  Right now two of the best QBs in the NFL are ones that played for Marvin Lewis, so this whole lack of meaningful success needs to come to and end.

(11-17-2015, 03:29 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Look at the NFC win/loss stats under Marvin Lewis, Its crazy. So yea by his record we could dominate this game.

Or using the flawed logic so many sports fans like to use we could say Marvin is due for an embarrassing loss at the hands of an NFC team, for a change. The Cardinals won, so they'll lose and we lost, so we'll win. Marvin beats the NFC? Guess he'll lose next week? Ida know.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 03:02 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: With as flat as they looked tonight at home, how can you pick them against a team that is far more talented then the Texans on both sides of the ball in a road game. Carson has his way, and the offense will struggle with their D. Not giving a score, but it's 8-2 after next week.

Yup. I don't see how anyone can disagree with this sentiment after watching last night's game. Wow 

x2

We get a beat down in the desert, the wheels start to come off and the "cold weather" Bengals proceed with their typical mid-season metamorphosis as usual.
Reply/Quote
37-13 cardinals
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 03:31 AM)samhain Wrote: Hey, if you want to flush this season down the toilet over one loss, then be my guest.  Fact is, this team is better than they played tonight and you know it.   Even good teams come out flat from time to time.  Being on the road means little, because this is a good road team.  

Bengals will come out with something to prove in prime time.  Palmer hates pressure.  We'll be bringing it.  Bengals 32 Arizona 17.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 03:41 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: But not at home, against a terrible team and a team that has knocked them out of the playoffs twice. This was a game the Bengals should have wanted more then anything. Prime time, at home, and a team you should want revenge on, yet...this looked like the playoff team all over again. This loss makes all the media saying "show us a playoff win" viable. Now, you don't get the benefit of the doubt. Now you've left the #2 seed up for grabs, and to be honest, you've given life to Pitt for the division. 

Championship teams, defend their home field.

Exactly...when the Patriots have a bad game and lose 2 of their primary offensive weapons...THEY STILL WIN! 
Reply/Quote
We will win.

Our defense is playing pretty well since Tez is back. And we all know Andy bounces back pretty strong.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 09:43 AM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Exactly...when the Patriots have a bad game and lose 2 of their primary offensive weapons...THEY STILL WIN! 

Not to get in the way of your Bengal trashing ..... But the pats are 1 bad call by the refs away from being 8-1 as well .

Not to mention the gift Brady threw up for Collins to not come down with on the last drive.

Yes the game was frustrating but let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. We are 8-1 Edelman may not play for a while. That will affect them. 1 seed is hardly lost.
Reply/Quote
Cardinals 42
Bengals 10

I think the cards pressure dalton all night and he struggles again.
Reply/Quote
I am really conflicted about this upcoming game.  This offense has struggled two of the last three weeks.  I thought they came out nervous and stiff against Pittsburgh, but they looked even worse last night.  The Cardinals are good, and they are going to put up some points.  Add in the fact they have a really good secondary and I'm not sure what to expect.  I really see this being a close game with the team who has the least mistakes and penalties coming out on top (penalties are a recurring problem for this group).
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 11:52 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not to get in the way of your Bengal trashing .....  But the pats are 1 bad call by the refs away from being 8-1 as well .  

Not to mention the gift Brady threw up for Collins to not come down with on the last drive.    

Yes the game was frustrating but let's not throw the baby out with the bath water.    We are 8-1 Edelman may not play for a while.  That will affect them.   1 seed is hardly lost.

That performance deserves a "trashing". The Bengals just haven't taken that next step we thought they had. They are still in good shape, but I believe the harsh reaction you see from fans is because most of us thought we were past performances like we saw last night and were a different team....unfortunately it looks like that monster is still alive and well. Not saying they can't have a bad game , but the whole team looked unprepared and inept. The Defense was the only bright spot. 8-0, Monday night, against a. 3-5 team with a scrub QB who was on the team for 3 weeks....YOU WIN THAT GAME. No Excuses.
Reply/Quote
IF last night is any indication, we will lose 12-9.  Our offense has betrayed us.  We get too fancy for our own good. Season's over boys, time to go home. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
This game looked like trouble weeks ago, and last might did nothing to change that for me. 28-13 Cards. Regroup and get ready for the Rams.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bengals are going to win big. Palmer hates pressure and we are going to pressure him big time. Andy Dalton is going to shut the mouths of all the naysayers and Palmer the quitter will be embarrassed.
Reply/Quote
It started today out here. All week long, I'm going to have to listen to the local guys slam the Bengals, especially after ysterdays game.

But, ultimately, that doesn't matter. What matters is where the player's heads are. I have a feeling the Cards are still basking in the glory of beating Seattle, while our guys better come in with something to prove after that egg.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Also wanted to point out that the Cards are starting a 211 pound saftey at inside LB. Look for a heavy dose of hill HB and Hewitt at FB.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote