Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Cardinals predictions
(11-17-2015, 01:42 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: I am really conflicted about this upcoming game.  This offense has struggled two of the last three weeks.  I thought they came out nervous and stiff against Pittsburgh, but they looked even worse last night.  The Cardinals are good, and they are going to put up some points.  Add in the fact they have a really good secondary and I'm not sure what to expect.  I really see this being a close game with the team who has the least mistakes and penalties coming out on top (penalties are a recurring problem for this group).

Marvin and Hue had better take a hard look in the mirror. Not having the team ready for the Texans is more than pathetic.  I have trouble finding another win for a while.  And what happened to the half-time adjustments we were bragging about???
Reply/Quote
My Madden 16 prediction:

Bengals 70, Cardinals 65

Dalton: 27-32, 403 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT.
Reply/Quote
We will win by a score I think. I think the coaches have been prepping this game for a few weeks and is probably part of the reason we fell to Houston.

Reply/Quote
Unfortunately, I think it is going to be:

Cardinals 31
Bengals 17

I sure as heck hope I'm wrong.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
We'll win this one.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Any more predictions?
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 07:51 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: My Madden 16 prediction:
Bengals 70, Cardinals 65
Dalton: 27-32, 403 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT.

I was going to post my Madden prediction, but clearly that's why we lost last time so screw it.

And dude, stop bumping your own thread.  Didn't we talk about this just last week?  Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
This is not a homer pick. I had this as a loss for 6 weeks, but after Monday night I have this as a win. I think the team is very upset about the Texans game. I'm going 37-14. I think they want to make a statement.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:51 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: That performance deserves a "trashing". The Bengals just haven't taken that next step we thought they had. They are still in good shape, but I believe the harsh reaction you see from fans is because most of us thought we were past performances like we saw last night and were a different team....unfortunately it looks like that monster is still alive and well. Not saying they can't have a bad game , but the whole team looked unprepared and inept. The Defense was the only bright spot. 8-0, Monday night, against a. 3-5 team with a scrub QB who was on the team for 3 weeks....YOU WIN THAT GAME. No Excuses.

Offense had a bad night. Not being able to run the ball was an issue . Not having Andre showed up.

In the end we are 8-1 they will fix this. They always come back strong after a loss .
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 06:48 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: It started today out here. All week long, I'm going to have to listen to the local guys slam the Bengals, especially after ysterdays game.

But, ultimately, that doesn't matter. What matters is where the player's heads are. I have a feeling the Cards are still basking in the glory of beating Seattle, while our guys better come in with something to prove after that egg.

Agreed we are more battle tested than the cards. Their super bowl was beating Seattle .

Bengals get back in the right side.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2015, 01:16 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Cardinals 42
Bengals 10

I think the cards pressure dalton all night and he struggles again.

Not to get in the way of your narrative here .... But Dalton is one of the top qb's vs the blitz in the NFL .
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2015, 11:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Not to get in the way of your narrative here ....  But Dalton is one of the top qb's vs the blitz in the NFL .

Good. Didn't know the stats. I'll be happy to be wrong. 
Reply/Quote
http://realsport101.com/realsport-roundtable-who-will-win-the-nfc-north-2/ interesting roundtable. good to see us being labelled as potential division winners! think we can do it this year

from an NFL UK fan
Reply/Quote
What interests me the most in all of this is how Dalton and the offense respond to last week. Dalton's stats would have been radically different had Eifert not had a really bad game. Still, Andy wasn't awesome, and I want to see how he responds (and Hue). In the past, this kind of performance could lead to a couple of more lackluster showings by the offense. I've been of the notion this year is different.

I believe Andy is a better quarterback than he has been. I believe he put in the work last year, but found himself derailed by injuries and sliding mechanics as last year wore on. This year, I believe the injuries have stayed away, and his constant work with Tom House's crew will pay off. I believe we won't see crappy throws and 'chuck it and pray' long balls to covered receivers.

We'll just have to see...
Reply/Quote
This game will be close. We're going to have to bring our A game to win this one !

I'll think we'll pull it out late with a defensive stand/turnover.

Bengals 27

Cardinals 23

Prime Time demons put behind us
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I say Bengals 25 Cardinals 20
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Bengals fall to 8-2
27 - 20
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2015, 04:33 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Good. Didn't know the stats. I'll be happy to be wrong. 

No worries .

Actually the cardinals look and sound nervous when I watch their videos on NFL now. Heck their LB basically said he hopes the bengals don't run split zone. Which I am sure we will see loads of misdirection.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 20
Cards 19
Reply/Quote
Bengals 16-14
Reply/Quote