Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Curse
[Image: DALTON2.gif]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
The only way this thread can be successful is if you quote your original picture 17 times to make sure you get the attention that you crave.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 12:52 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: [Image: DALTON2.gif]

Dalton curse

Reply/Quote

Fumbled right out of playoff relevance. 

Reply/Quote

Bwahahaha...this is on par with the butt fumble....lol
Reply/Quote
It's true. Being defeated at the hands of nobody has been the Bengals pastime from the very beginning.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 08:09 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Bwahahaha...this is on par with the butt fumble....lol

This is actually worse then the butt fumble. The butt fumble involved another player, even if it was his own player. This was Dalton diving for yards, and the ground kicked his ass....  Sad

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2015, 08:09 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Bwahahaha...this is on par with the butt fumble....lol

Nothing will ever come close to buttfumble

[Image: ri5s3Fl.gif]
Reply/Quote

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah.......wait....what....I was down!!!  I was down!!!!

I wish I could still link to the idiot Bengal fans that tried to argue that he was in fact down....LOL...But alas the old board is dead and with it so much evidence of Bengal Fans and their lack of football IQ.

Reply/Quote

Kudos to Ben whatever his second name is for showing me the new way to do threads.

Reply/Quote
You know who would find this thread amusing? Steeler fans or any fan of any other team besides the Bengals. You should go share that at that specific teams message board.
I feel embarrassed for you that you are actually here. It's actually really pathetic, but whatever. I'm used to seeing fat delusional Steeler fans all over PBS so welcome aboard moronic Steeler fans.
Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 09:51 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: You know who would find this thread amusing?  Steeler fans or any fan of any other team besides the Bengals.  You should go share that at that specific teams message board.  
I feel embarrassed for you that you are actually here.  It's actually really pathetic, but whatever.  I'm used to seeing fat delusional Steeler fans all over PBS so welcome aboard moronic Steeler fans.

The fans from rival teams were better posters than half of the Bengals fans on the last board. Except Coltsfan, **** that guy.

Reply/Quote
(06-03-2015, 09:51 PM)Ben Richards Wrote: You know who would find this thread amusing?  Steeler fans or any fan of any other team besides the Bengals.  You should go share that at that specific teams message board.  
I feel embarrassed for you that you are actually here.  It's actually really pathetic, but whatever.  I'm used to seeing fat delusional Steeler fans all over PBS so welcome aboard moronic Steeler fans.

So....you do realize this is the "Smack Talk" portion of the board. See, it only works if we have fans from the Ravens, and the Steelers, and that one Browns fan...( Damn it, did anyone message the one stain fan about this new board???) If they aren't here, then this is Jungle noise part 2, and there is no need for a Jungle Noise part 2.

Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 01:11 AM)Bryan Wrote: The fans from rival teams were better posters than half of the Bengals fans on the last board. Except Coltsfan, **** that guy.

Yeah...his post often make you wonder how he survived in life this far without water wings to avoid drowning in the bath, and one of those special needs crash helmets.

Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 01:59 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: So....you do realize this is the "Smack Talk" portion of the board. See, it only works if we have fans from the Ravens, and the Steelers, and that one Browns fan...( Damn it, did anyone message the one stain fan about this new board???) If they aren't here, then this is Jungle noise part 2, and there is no need for a Jungle Noise part 2.

Exactly. "Omg why r u here!?!?!" smack doesn't really work when you're on the portion of the board that's meant for fans of other teams. I mean, the entire point of this subforum is for the fans of other teams to "smack talk" with Bengals fans. I think Ben has a hurt butt because he hasn't caught on that he's supposed to be smack talking. I'm pretty sure he's as ******** as coltsfan. Those are the only 2 that think Peyton Manning smack makes sense on an AFCN board. His (Ben or coltsfan actually) posts just reek of sad, forever alone, neckbearded basement dweller.

(06-04-2015, 02:08 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Yeah...his post often make you wonder how he survived in life this far without water wings to avoid drowning in the bath, and one of those special needs crash helmets.

You say "his", and I'm pretty sure you're talking about coltsfan, but Ben Richards could be interchangeable in this post as well.
Reply/Quote
"Good one Batman/caped crusader/any other Batman reference. What a moron.

Peyton Manning SUCKS!!!!!! Steelers fans are stupid and shouldn't even be here.

50 omaha hut, chicken parm, hmm hmmm hmm
"

-Ben Richards

There you go, dopey. Now you don't even have to post a reply since that's about the extent of your "smack".
Reply/Quote

LOL...Look at that fail...Someone trying to emulate their hero below.

Reply/Quote

Daltoned!!!!

Reply/Quote

Oh looka her Benjamin.  Lotsa cursin about dem bungles.

http://www.wcpo.com/sports/football/bengals/are-the-bengals-reds-cursed-bo-knows

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2012/7/12/3155244/1991-the-year-of-the-curse-part-one

http://www.thestar.com/sports/football/2015/01/04/luck_colts_down_bengals_in_nfl_wildcard_showdown.html

I mean, who can argue with 20+ years of futility?  Right Benjy...Right?

Reply/Quote
(06-04-2015, 02:08 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Yeah...his post often make you wonder how he survived in life this far without water wings to avoid drowning in the bath, and one of those special needs crash helmets.

Well played, sir. That's so on-point it should be part of his Match.com profile.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote