Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Falcons Predictions
35-27 Falcons.
Reply/Quote
A turnover involving John Ross?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
This will be one of those games the Bengals will score often, while the defense gets after Ryan. I think they will be ready for this game.

Falcons win 38 - 28
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Can anybody tell me whether our Dline/pass rush will show up ? Let me know and I'll give you a final score.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 06:48 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Can anybody tell me whether our Dline/pass rush will show up ? Let me know and I'll give you a final score.

Dunlap probably will at least. He forced a fumble yesterday that we should have had.

Reply/Quote
(prediction given that AJ Green plays) Bengals 38 - Atlanta 34

One thing nobody realizes is that the Atlanta defense is DEPLETED. IF AJ is healthy, the offense should have a good day.

D is the thing I'm concerned about. Atlanta's offense is no joke. Somehow though, football never goes as expected. We will probably get tons of pressure on Ryan since we don't expect any lol. Looking for some turnovers to help us win this one!
Reply/Quote
Bengals 17 John Ross 24
Reply/Quote
34-21 Atlanta
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 07:45 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: (prediction given that AJ Green plays) Bengals 38 - Atlanta 34

One thing nobody realizes is that the Atlanta defense is DEPLETED. IF AJ is healthy, the offense should have a good day.

D is the thing I'm concerned about. Atlanta's offense is no joke. Somehow though, football never goes as expected. We will probably get tons of pressure on Ryan since we don't expect any lol. Looking for some turnovers to help us win this one!

Your right, that's how it seems to go. When we think our D line will dominate for obvious reasons they play horrible. I can name a receiver for Carolina other than Moore and the TE Funches, now Jones, Ridley, Sanu and so on. At Atlanta which is a difficult place to win. They should carve us up pretty good. So yea with the way this crazy season has gone we will have 5 int's 6 sacks but our offense won't be able to capitalize against a weak injury riddled D.
Reply/Quote
Falcons 34 Bengals 24. John Ross 2 drops , 1 play causing Dalton to throw int, 6 wrong routes, 1 catch for 4 yards n Goodberry telling us with his smugness how he opened up the offense and it’s Daltons fault.
Reply/Quote
Can we have some of our starters back for this game? How about Preston Brown for starters? While he's not a huge running threat, Matt Ryan will be happy to feast on our linebackers if we don't shore up that group's production. Forget worrying about our running game if we have to play from behind again. Under 20 carries won't get the job done most likely.

AJ is a necessity, no doubt. Boyd can't carry the load by himself, and I shudder to think putting Ross out there again (as a primary target). We'll need another solid contribution from the tight ends if we are to have a chance.

I don't believe Atlanta will be in the mood to fool around, after Brees put up a ton of points last week. I think we're looking at 2 - 2 unless the planets do some magical aligning. We're still a work in progress unfortunately imo.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
I think they watch a lot of film and correct some flaws. 31 to 21 Bengals.

Reply/Quote
Last time they played, if I remember, Atlanta came in high-flying and was grounded. We had Burfict and a different DC then, though.

I believe the defense matches up better because Atlanta isn't a pound it style offense, at least not with Freeman out. They will give up a big play or two (Dre), and their TEs will eat well (LBs), but I can see the Bengals holding them to 24 points.

The offense is due for a big game. It was on quite a roll against Carolina and then suspect penalties and dumb play calls put them off schedule and led to turnovers. Dalton needs to use the TEs more to just move the chains, and grind out drives. We also need to see more of Mark Walton in the rushing attack.

I am going to say that the Bengals offense gets going again and pulls out a close one.

Bengals 27
Falcons 24
Reply/Quote
Sanu strikes back. 34-20 Falcons.
Reply/Quote
We put up a good fight, but that offense is just too much for our injured/suspended defense.

28-24 Falcons
Reply/Quote
38 24 fowlkins
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2018, 07:45 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: (prediction given that AJ Green plays) Bengals 38 - Atlanta 34

AJ will not play as he is hurt AGAIN.He gets hurt every season as he is injury prone and is too fraile. I tryly love the guy but this is just the way it is.And I would start the Rawls kid as he is super strong and runs a ton better than gio. But stupid marvin does not know how to put the best players out there.I would put John Ross on kick returns and nothing else and if he screws that up,he will be benched and on the practice team until he shows he is ready for prime and it would not be marvin making that call.He is too dumb.I: cannot wait until he is gone,and mike brown as well.We have excellent talent,but the brass does not know how to use it and it shows.I am still predicting 8 and 8.believe this and TA is a loser D coach.Sunday proved how goofy he is.He is not a hands on coach,he sits in the press box and drinks Gatorade.Who stinkin cares if he takes the blame for sundays d-performance.I want stinkin wins,and you Austin just gave us a loss and you cannot ever recover from that.We are going NO WHERE AGAIN.believe this. too many injuries year after year after year after year.We so need a better conditioning coach.Too many poor coaches on this staff.All marvin cares about is helping the community,I want wins,concentrate on winning,screw everything else you moron.
Reply/Quote
AJ does not get hurt “every season” nor is he “injury prone.”

He’s played in all 16 games 4 out of his 7 seasons, and 15 in is rookie year.

For comparison...

Julio has played all 16 games 3 times in his 7 seasons.

Antonio Brown has played all 16 games 4 times out of 8 seasons.

AJ is right there with the other top WR’s.

Reply/Quote
(09-25-2018, 11:34 AM)fortyyearfan Wrote: AJ will not play...

Has this been confirmed?
Is AJ definitely OUT for the Falcons game?
If so, Bengals lose.
Reply/Quote
Matt Ryan throws more TD's than Andy at home in another game of Madden ball.

31-24 Falcons

now watch both defenses show up just to blow our minds

Reply/Quote