Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals@Giants Predictions
Original prediction:

The Bengals play the Giants in prime time on MNF. I'm going with my gut on this one. The week after the BYE and a national audience spell disaster for the Bengals. I think Eli has his way with the defense and the lack of tackling is evident again. Nugent misses another field goal. Dalton tries to hook up with AJ whom is double teamed. Gio rushes for less than 100 yards. Giants 28 Bengals 13

Game Day prediction:

Now I'm picking the Bengals to win this game 27-23. Based on what I'm hearing today, the Bengals want a win after the Steelers loss yesterday. Marvin says the defense has been corrected so I expect better tackling. Eifert will be the difference.  
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals will score better now with Eifert back, but it's a Monday night game and the Giants have a good offense. 27-17 Giants is what my head is telling me. 24-20 Bengals is what my heart tells me.
Reply/Quote
Coughlin being inducted at halftime with Giants ceremony. That in conjunction with a Monday night game and the Bengals being a sub par team this year....oh yeah and Marvin never preparing his team after a bye week....

Giants- 31
Bengals- 23

PS- Bengals haven't beaten a winning team this year either.
Reply/Quote
Giants 27
B'gals 23

Wanted to get in on the ground floor of this score this time.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bengals sneak by in a must win 23-20
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Giants 21
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Prime Time, on the road, against a winning team, after the bye, and a joke of a coaching staff.

Giants 33

Bengals 17

Here's to hoping I'm wrong
Reply/Quote
Everything points to the Giants but something tells me the Bengals get their mojo back this week.
Bengals 34
Giants 10
Defensive line has big game with 5 Sacks Gilberry gets 2 of them. Eifert gets 2 TD and AJ adds 2 as well. Nuge gets two 40 yard fields goal.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
It's a primetime (big stage) game and they have already won their usual one a year and tied one so, I don't predict scores but I see this nothing but another primetime loss.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2016, 10:05 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Bengals sneak by in a must win 23-20

This. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
Giants 31
Bengals 21

Bengal offense has talent.
Bengal defense has nothing.
Bengal coaching staff has no heart, no balls.

Bengal team like that won't win many games.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2016, 11:12 PM)J24 Wrote: Everything points to the Giants but something tells me the Bengals get their mojo back this week.
Bengals 34
Giants 10
Defensive line has big game with 5 Sacks Gilberry gets 2 of them. Eifert gets 2 TD and AJ adds 2 as well. Nuge gets two 40 yard fields goal.

Wow.  Is this what I looked like all these years?

I love it.  I just don't believe it...and I hope you don't bet on games. 
Reply/Quote
Giants-34
Bengals-17
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2016, 10:57 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Prime Time, on the road, against a winning team, after the bye, and a joke of a coaching staff.

Giants 33

Bengals 17

Here's to hoping I'm wrong

It has this feel doesn't it?

Reply/Quote
Marvins record after a bye is 5-7-1. Let's hope he prepares this team to win.

Reply/Quote
Giants 21
Bengals 13
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Jeremy Hill recently said that the Bengals need to "cut the crap, and play football".

That should be good for a couple scores.

Bengals 20

GMen 17

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2016, 09:41 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Giants 27
B'gals 23

Wanted to get in on the ground floor of this score this time.

Wow. The same score was predicted for the London game. Except the Bengals had 27 and the Redskins had 23. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Beckham schools Bengals secondary and the Giants, with the worst rushing offense in the NFL, find their ground game and coast to an easy 31-16 win.

So happy I bet on this game at the beginning of the year. Loser buys the winner an authentic jersey (I'm going to buy an authentic Giants jersey and have "Haji-Sheik" put on the back).
Reply/Quote
We struggle in the red zone, their defense is one of the betters in the red zone, so there you go.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote